TheraBreath Reviews

TheraBreath Ratings and User Reviews. TheraBreath is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 381 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - TheraBreath

2016 Winner

TheraBreath Rating

More About TheraBreath

Recent Reviews for TheraBreath

• Sep 19, 2016
    I initially purchased TheraBreath Oral rinse because I needed a product that effectively neutralizes unpleasant morning breath. I've tried many brands for years and TheraBreath is the only one that has worked for me. I was so pleased with my purchase that I decided to check out their online store to see other products that they carry.
  • Sep 18, 2016
    I think it's fantastic that there is a product out there that helps to minimize tonsil stones I know many people who have had them and didn't know there was anything to help as doctors do not tell you this!
  • Sep 17, 2016
    This is my first time buying these products.
  • Sep 16, 2016
    i he used products before andi lo them
  • Sep 16, 2016
    I love therabreath products.
    Shipping is too expnsive
  • Sep 14, 2016
    Very happy with the product quality. Prices have gotten higher but I put up with it because I trust the brand. Would like a reward for loyalty, though, say 20% off the usual price, given that I've spent $100s on the products and have referred friends as well.
  • Sep 14, 2016
    Product does not repair any problems or concerns but does not allow conditions to worsen
  • Sep 14, 2016
    Hope it works. Next patronage will depend on its efectiveness
  • Sep 14, 2016
    I find this product a little expensive but worth it. It helps me actually use a mouthwash because it is not so as harsh as others and does not burn.
    love this place
  • Sep 4, 2016
    I hope people know this actually works and stop struggling with bad breath
  • Aug 31, 2016
    These products really work!
    Sep 15, 2016
    It took over 2 weeks from the time I placed the order until I received shipment. That is disappointing.
  • Aug 31, 2016
    Sep 16, 2016
    I do not know why the order was cancelled. Why didn't the PayPal go through
  • Aug 30, 2016
    I have used TheraBreath almost exclusively for the past two years. I usually purchase from a local Box store or Big brand name store. I really like the product however, it seems as though the product loses its efficacy after a while (at about day 32-35). My oral hygiene habits are; brushing 2-3 times per day, flossing (Dental swords) daily, tongue scrapping with each brushing. I also see the dentist at least twice a year. I am honestly hugely frustrated that dentists tell my mouth is healthy then send me to gastrointerologists that tell me that can't find anything. I have a job where I am in front of people frequently, which includes public speaking. It is very embarrassing to not be sure whether my breath is going to be offensive or not. My partial saving grace has been the use of TheraBreath. At least I have a product that will work temporarily then, I go to an organic oral care regime and after a month or so, I switch back to the TheraBreath products. It is an ongoing juggling ordeal. If one of the specialists happens to read these comments and has any suggestions for me I am open. (I have multiple copies of the Breath bible, 1 copy I keep in the bathroom to refer to on a regular basis to make sure that I am doing things correctly and using the products as they were intended. I need some additional Help to finally cure my horrendous Chronic Halitosis!
    Sep 14, 2016
    I have used the TheraBreath products a number of times before. I still have issues with my breath however, it is nothing like what it is without the 4 TheraBreath products that I use.
  • Aug 30, 2016
    great product -- has really improved my self-confidence when I close to people
  • Aug 30, 2016
    great product. retailers charge too much. ordering because of: free shipping & buy 2 get one free offers.
    Sep 17, 2016
  • Aug 23, 2016
    My first to order. I haven't try it yet.
    Sep 15, 2016
    I just started using the toothpaste and oral rinse for a week now and I am satisfied with the product. I was surprised I received my order in less than 2 weeks. No more bad breath. It works. I would definitely continue using TheraBreath products. Thanks to TheraBreath.