TheraBreath Reviews

12/06/2016
TheraBreath Ratings and User Reviews. TheraBreath is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 291 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - TheraBreath

2016 Winner

TheraBreath Rating

More About TheraBreath

Recent Reviews for TheraBreath

• Oct 16, 2016
    Superb product, Thank you Dr Katz! Been a fan and customer for well over 10 years.
  • Oct 16, 2016
    The product works really well, when I stop using the products, my bad breath and gum issues gradually come back. I just wonder if all the ingredients are health-safe? like approved by the FDA or other authorities? I wonder if the prices could be lower so I can order more often? thanks.
    Very good products!
  • Oct 15, 2016
    I would like no wrappers to use them more easily
    Good site, easy to use
  • Oct 15, 2016
    amazing products hope it will be everywhere
  • Oct 15, 2016
    I love TheraBreath toothpaste and oral rinse!!
    Love it !!
    Best oral hygene product
  • Oct 14, 2016
    Just started therabreath products, somfar so good.
  • Oct 13, 2016
    I am very self conscious about my breath so I'm always looking for something that will give me a fresh breath confidence anytime!
  • Oct 13, 2016
    Sincerely, I had doubts that the product was effective because the toothpaste does not make any foam and the oral rinse does not have intense flavor. When I used the TheraBreath Toothpaste and the TheraBreath Oral Rinse following the instructions and recommendations, it ended up with my bad breath from the first use. To my surprise, the mouth feels clean and fresh breath. I love this product. My boyfriend was the first to notice the difference. I was so pleased with the results, that I went to the TheraBreath website and ordered travel size products and other products that TheraBreath offers to treat bad breath.
  • Oct 13, 2016
    products are extremely expensive in order to maintain a regular regimen. Wondering if the Probiotic Gum product can resurface - I as only able to find the probiotic lozenges.
  • Oct 12, 2016
    Very nice mouthwash
  • Oct 6, 2016
    Charcoal activated products are the next wave for Therabreath.
    Oct 16, 2016
    good products
  • Oct 3, 2016
    Oct 13, 2016
    I emailed customer service because one thing I ordered and paid for was missing from my order and they just never responded. Very unprofessional.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Oct 12, 2016
    Love TheraBreath. I never wanted to get close to people because I knew my breath was always bad (even after I flossed and brushed) TheraBreath has helped me feel more confident about myself. Thanks so much :)