TheraBreath Reviews

04/29/2016
TheraBreath Ratings and User Reviews. TheraBreath is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 456 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - TheraBreath

2015 Winner

TheraBreath Rating

More About TheraBreath

Recent Reviews for TheraBreath

Love your products!
  • Mar 26, 2016
    I love these products. They are working great!
  • Mar 26, 2016
    Great product. Wish probiotic lozenges were readily available in stores. Prices are high compared to other products such as Oral B. Coupon offers are generous. Great results. Would recommend to family & friends for quality and accuracy. Thanks.
  • Mar 25, 2016
    Honestly one of the best products I've used. As a college biology teacher, this is the only product I recommend to my students. It works !!!!
  • Mar 24, 2016
    Great Mouthwash products!
  • Mar 23, 2016
    Good products, but i wish the prices would come down. Shipping prices are high as well. Example: sometimes i only need one $12.95 item and shipping is over $6.00
  • Mar 23, 2016
    I enjoy your mouthwash; it is my "go to" choice. It is more expensive than any other I have purchased, but it works, and I appreciate the use of xylitol.
  • Mar 22, 2016
    Love the mouthwash, it doesn't sting like the rest of the other brands
  • Mar 22, 2016
    We have used this product before by store purchase.
  • Mar 22, 2016
    Excellent product which has markedly improved my halatosis and overall oral care.
    Es un buen producto
  • Mar 21, 2016
    THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED FOR BREATH TREATMENT. EVEN AFTER EATING OR SMOKING IT ABSOLUTELY CLEARS MY BREATH AND ALLOWS ME TO FEEL MORE CONFIDENT. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS PRODUCT!!
  • Mar 21, 2016
    Very easy to order and fair shipping price.
  • Mar 21, 2016
    Great products, but I wish you ddn't use styrofoam peanuts in your packaging,and I wish the tins were still available for your mints.
  • Mar 21, 2016
    I love Therabreath, i think this product is amazing
  • Mar 20, 2016
    I have tried many before i started using TheraBreath. Now me and my family is very much happy with this. I hope we will never need to try a different product. Keep doing good job. Thank you.
  • Mar 13, 2016
    Mar 24, 2016
    It's still a work in progress. Not sure if this will totally do the job I expect.
  • Mar 9, 2016
    Mar 27, 2016
    I use Therabreath mouthwash daily. I wish it were a little cheaper, but I like it so I keep buying it.