TheraBreath Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

TheraBreath Reviews

05/29/2017
TheraBreath Ratings and User Reviews. TheraBreath is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 390 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - TheraBreath

2016 Winner

TheraBreath Rating

More About TheraBreath

Recent Reviews for TheraBreath

• Apr 13, 2017
    Finally found a product that truly does work! I am able to speak without any worry standing directly in front of someone! I have tried the toothpaste and free sample lozenges that came in my 1st order, love them both! What's nice is I carry the toothpaste in my purse to use when I'm not able to brush my teeth when in public, if I feel a need to dab a little on my tongue to freshen my mouth. Very happy with my new found product! Thanks Dr. Katz!
  • Apr 13, 2017
    I used to have that "mothball" breath that everyone hates to be around. First time I used Therabreath it was gone and has been gone for the last 20 years.
  • Apr 13, 2017
    I have been using it for many years and find it the best product for my issue
    None
  • Apr 11, 2017
    I find the dry mouth lozenges very effective
  • Apr 11, 2017
    i heard of the product and this is my first time experience.
  • Apr 11, 2017
    I've tried this product previously- still unsure about it's effectiveness. Trying different products this time to see if there will be a noticeable difference.
  • Apr 10, 2017
    I always hope it works as well as they say. I'm not sure. My tonsil stones continue.
  • Apr 10, 2017
    I love therabreath! I personally use the rinse and paste. very interested in the whitening.
  • Mar 30, 2017
    Cannot purchase this product in stores in Canada any longer .I really like this product so I will be ordering more through the mail.
    Apr 10, 2017
    Very pleased with delivery and fast shipping proceedure . Thank you very much.
  • Mar 22, 2017
    Apr 10, 2017
    I'm totally hooked on TheraBreath. I will continue using these products.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Works on tonsil stones. Thanks for running sales from time to time.
    Apr 09, 2017
    Very good products.
  • Apr 09, 2017
    Very happy with Therabreath products.Been using them for over 10 years
    Works very well
  • Apr 08, 2017
    Happy with products in the past and excited to try the new ones I ordered
  • Apr 08, 2017
    This is a product I have used for several years, and share with family members.
  • Apr 08, 2017
    Someone gave my daughter your dry mouth lozenges. I suffer this condition because of medication I take every day. White Foam does not look good because you are suffering dry mouth. Most of the time you don't know that it is visible! I have tried other dry mouth wash products. The they only last for a couple of minutes. I would have to carry bottle with me which is inconvenient. I ordered your product for my daughter and myself before. I was not happy when I realized I was running out.. Your product gives me ease of movement I carry them in my purse and coat pockets. Being hassle free is a Blessing to me.
    great product
  • Apr 08, 2017
    Thank you for a wonderful product.Would be nice if the prices were lowered.
  • Apr 08, 2017
    I love the product! The best!