TheraBreath Reviews

05/03/2015
TheraBreath Ratings and User Reviews. TheraBreath is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 357 reviews.

TheraBreath Rating

More About TheraBreath

Recent Reviews for TheraBreath

• Apr 25, 2015
    I cannot find travel packets of mouth wash anywhere in my area(New Orleans, LA) Are they only available online?
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Need to be able to mix case lorders between 2 flavors.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Best product in it's category. Website was a little buggy (one cart item was not showing up and I had to delete it and add it again for it to show up).
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Good product & irresistible offer for the travel kit.
    Like it very much.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    At this price point there is obviously a large market place but my guess would be it could be much larger. I am willing to pay this because I have an OCD with bad breathe and my girlfriend has it so I am buying it for her but she wouldn't buy it on her own; too expensive. I am guessing there are a lot of people that way. I would guess this could overtake listerine if branded properly and made cheaper.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I have been reading all the reviews and really hope these products help me. As soon as I start using them I will definitely post my coments of this website
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Hoping to experience positive results mentioned in reviews.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I have different problem in my life I have been dealing with the odor in my throth like a decomposing odor
    Best product ever!!
    Fantastic mouth care products
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Love the products!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    good product. I wish they drop their prices.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Best product I've ever used and it really works!!!
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Very good products.
    Apr 25, 2015
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I have used the mouth wash and now need the nasal spray. Thank you for this product. Really works!
    Apr 22, 2015
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Hello, This is the only product in the world that helped with bad taste in my mouth and after cleaning my tounge and using the rinse I can fill a little normal for while. I have so many problems my story is a night mare I had braces I had ve nets done .... Years go bye I had tissues transplant from gum disease I had my front 5 teeth pulled out I have had 11 root canal I had 5 implant screws . Took loan on house. They hurt all the time the horrible Dr, and his name is Dr. Seberg Las Vegas Nevada . Then 7 years later I came down with hodkin lymphoma. I had too get all my teeth pulled out I can tell you loosing your teeth chemo and radiation is a living hell . False teeth are hell. Went remission 1 year then it came back again the radiation just pretty much took my face and jaw I have only a very small bone left in side my mouth. There is nothing for the false teeth to sit on I use too cry but no more. Thank you merry 🌻❤️🌻
    Apr 23, 2015
    Hello, Hi I wrote to you before I had radiation two times chop / rR Rad Ice. I had implants I had veneers 12 root canals you name it . 6 months after my first rad my teeth started too fall out I ate toast one morning and went too the sink and three of them just fell out of my mouth My weight went down too 113 I am 5/9 Size 2 was baggy it is the most horrible night mare too live with no teeth. Also the rad left with severe vertigo and made me nervous all the time I have two dogs . Thank you merry🌻🌻🌻