TheraBreath Reviews

01/26/2015
TheraBreath Ratings and User Reviews. TheraBreath is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 403 reviews.

TheraBreath Rating

More About TheraBreath

Recent Reviews for TheraBreath

• Jan 19, 2015
    Therabreath is part of the three items used to (maybe [totally]) eliminate the odor in my nostril as I do have like chronic sinus infection started a year ago.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    May God keep and bless the good work of TheraBreath. Sorry, I cant talk much , it is too long to fill in these forms
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Great offer! I had use the mouth wash for years and lived it.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    I love it, its great that you can order fluoride free toothpaste. You do get a better rate on therabreath products via amazon, it would be great to have the fluoride free toothpaste option there as well.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    I've used the dry mouth mints and have been very happy with them. I like that they are individually wrapped and I can carry a bunch in my pocket. It also makes them easier to share.
    expensive but effective.
    Best product ever
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I first heard about it online and after listening to the science behind it I thought I'd give it a try. I bought their toothpaste and mouthwash from Target and after trying the products I decided to buy more items from their website.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    It appears to be a good product, but have not used for very long yet?
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I like your product I am a dental hygienist and have recommended it to my patients. I started using this product because I have severe allergies and this is the only oral rinse product that has helped with the bad taste that accompanies constant drainage in the throat. At the beginning of the ordering process it gave a list of shipping cost and they were lower than actual check out prices, that I did not like. Overall, I like your product.
    i love thera breathe
  • Jan 17, 2015
    The best breath solution I've ever used.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I bought do to being a more natural product.
    I liked my experience
  • Jan 15, 2015
    My 7yr old has very bad breath and nothing has helped it so far. My husband purchased Therabreath for himself, but we decided to also see how it worked for our 7 yr old. Kids at school made fun of him because of his breath. Therabreath has really helped him with his bad breath! It is so much better!
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Excellent product, but I prefer to purchase with discounts, or coupons.
    Jan 17, 2015
    Quality product. Dollar for dollar a great value.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    I tried Thera Breath recently pleased with the results. Sure the additional products will help the problem more.
    Jan 18, 2015
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Make it so you can mix different flavors. I would have preferred some variety
    Jan 15, 2015
    need to be able to mix flavors
  • Dec 29, 2014
    The best product I've tried for bad breath!
    Jan 15, 2015