TheraBreath Reviews

07/30/2015
TheraBreath Ratings and User Reviews. TheraBreath is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 419 reviews.

TheraBreath Rating

More About TheraBreath

Recent Reviews for TheraBreath

• Jul 20, 2015
    The product works extremely well
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Excellent product that does everything it promises. How often does that happen! Love this product...toothpaste and mouthwash...and lozenges.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Your mints are the best.....but I don't like the new packaging/pricing.....i used to buy them by the case!!! Also, always used to get free gifts with my orders!
  • Jul 19, 2015
    It was a nice and good mouth wash.😀😀
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Very good products. I have a health problem concerning Acid Reflux which leaves a bad taste/smell in my mouth so once I see about that this product should be 100% perfect. It helps a lot with my post nasal drip and the bad taste however. Thank you so much.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I hope your products help me.have been living in hell for years now.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    So glad I found these products!
    They really work!
    Great product: Quality and Integrity
  • Jul 18, 2015
    really like the invigorating mint rinse
  • Jul 17, 2015
    the best so far
  • Jul 17, 2015
    The only thing that makes me confident!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    It's a really good product. Has helped the bad nasal odor. However when you stop using the product, the scent returns. And the products are very pricey and can be a bit more affordable.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    they are good products only i cant completely get rid of my halitosis for so many years.....
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Product just works!!
    Jul 18, 2015
    I have notified UPS 5 times requesting the specific address they claim the delivered the package to but instead of the specific address they just reply the city of Valdosta GA ?? The specific address is 4397 Plantation Crest Road Valdosta GA 31602. I filed a claim with UPS & Also notified Threabreath by email. I was home when UPS initially claimed the package was delivered but no package at our front door & I checked with my neighbors on both sides of us & they have not received a UPS package.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    i stared to use therabreath mouthwash rinse after i heard someone recommending it on a radio station. i love it. I've done told my parents and sister about it.....and also decided to try the gum too.
    Jul 19, 2015
    I am so happy to use therabreath products ( mouth wash/chewing gum). I even have more confidence in myself when I'm around people at work, or anywhere else... Thank you!