TheraBreath Reviews

05/31/2015
TheraBreath Ratings and User Reviews. TheraBreath is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 313 reviews.

TheraBreath Rating

More About TheraBreath

Recent Reviews for TheraBreath

• May 17, 2015
    Love your brand. I wish our local CVS was carrying TheraBreath tooth paste, especially that my area is one of the most high income towns in entire Florida.
  • May 16, 2015
    Use coupon code a-per10 for free shipping on orders over $20 , to even out the purchase buy another toung cleaner.
  • May 16, 2015
    I used the mouthrinse a few years back and really loved it. I was happy to find it again through an online article that i was reading that recommended it. I had never seen the toothpaste and was happy to find the maximum strength as well as the maximum strength oral rinse here!
  • May 16, 2015
    I have used it in the past liked buying it from wallmart but have not seen it there lately
  • May 16, 2015
    I can't tell if the product is working because I am use to a mouthwash that burns.
  • May 16, 2015
    TheraBreath is the most beneficial and rewarding product line for anyone who has teeth; period! TheraBreath provides clear breath, a healthy mouth, and fantastic confidence. I am forever grateful for Dr. Katz; Thank You sooo much (now I could even kiss you, LOL;)
  • May 15, 2015
    It really helps but the size is small you should give us more in tubs and the postage is a lot.
  • May 15, 2015
    its a wondeful product, and it really works, all of them
  • May 15, 2015
    Very good product. I have the worst breath
  • May 14, 2015
    Pretty good product
  • May 14, 2015
    Just finished my first bottle of mouthwash and love it. Trying the toothpaste now. Happy with the product so far!
  • May 5, 2015
    I am so please to find a product that combats the issues of tonsil stones. I am excited to try the kit I purchased from your site.
    May 15, 2015
  • May 5, 2015
    May 15, 2015
    Really satisfied with these products. Breath is fresher and mouth cleaner.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Très bien very nice...for me ...thank you very much danielle ducas michaud
    May 14, 2015
    I share my experience with the drug store and they did buy your product...but they don't have all off what you got... Sorry about my English cause I am french...thank you very much...I will always buy from you guys...thank you very much danielle ducas Michaud....