TheraBreath Reviews

11/26/2014
TheraBreath Ratings and User Reviews. TheraBreath is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 480 reviews.

TheraBreath Rating

More About TheraBreath

Recent Reviews for TheraBreath

• Nov 17, 2014
    I used to buy this product at my local supermarket, but they don't have a lot of it so they run out of stock .
  • Nov 17, 2014
    I love the product, but It is too expensive online and I can't find all the products in stores like target or walmart. The lozenges are double what I used to pay for them. I cannot afford these higher prices on a regular basis.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    I have purchased Therabreath products for many many years now and am very pleased with the results. I purchased online to see if I will have savings from my usual drugstore purchases.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    First item that actually works.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    I have been used this product I believe he working for me
  • Nov 16, 2014
    I am hoping this product will live up to the hype.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    I have been in this situation for years and my husband kept telling me brush my teeth every 5 mins, and I felt so embarrassing. I was not confident to talk to anybody, and cheering gum all the time just to hide my stinky breath. Couple days ago I was wandering at Amazon and saw this product again then I decided to go look at the product review. I actually saw Therabreath at amazon long time ago, but I just skipped it, and did not even looked at this product bevause I thought it was like some stupid stuffs out there (I am so sorry for that WORD). However, when I took a look at the review and wow, there were lots of compliments for this product. I was like why did not I give it a try. And here we go, TheraBreath do surprise me. My mouth does not feel dry anymore. My throat is fresh, and I love it. There is one thing I do not like is the toothpaste does not have any foaming. I am on my way order another 2 packs of toothpaste since I will be out of country in 3 months so I do not want to be lack of this product. TheraBreath is my saver. Thank you so much for making this awesome product. Thank you again
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Thera breath has taken away my morning breath. Now I don't have to worry about having a morning breath anymore. Definitely would recommend this brand to anyone.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Just like their products, great website. Highly recommended.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    This is a great product. I use it all the time!
    i would like to try it
  • Nov 14, 2014
    This will be my first time trying TheraBreath and I will rate it after I try it.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Nov 17, 2014
    Two days of using it and I've felt the difference plus was told my breath smelled better lol so, it's working!
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Nov 16, 2014
    I just started using the products so it's too soon to tell if I will reorder or not. So far, I especially like the throat spray and mouthwash.
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Therabreath has helped my dry mouth syndrome
    Nov 16, 2014
    Therabreath helped with my burning mouth syndrome, will continue to use.
  • Oct 25, 2014
    Nov 16, 2014
    Excellent product, which i ever seen!