TheraBreath Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

TheraBreath Reviews

11/22/2017
TheraBreath Ratings and User Reviews. TheraBreath is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 242 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - TheraBreath

2016 Winner

TheraBreath Rating

More About TheraBreath

Not rated

Recent Reviews for TheraBreath

• Oct 10, 2017
    I have used it. Very pleasant
    Oct 29, 2017
  • Oct 06, 2017
    TheraBreath products help me keep tonsil stone formation to a minimum. I am grateful. I appreciate the ease of ordering and free shipping.
    Oct 29, 2017
  • Oct 28, 2017
    I have purchased TheraBreath at my local Walmart and was satisfied with the prices and results. Although this is my first time purchasing online with a different product this time I have the most confidence that the results will be just as the first time if not better. Can’t wait!
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Oct 28, 2017
    Best product on the market
  • Oct 27, 2017
    Therabreath has honestly worked great for me, I love it and I will keep purchasing.
  • Oct 27, 2017
    I used toothpaste and rinse before. Recently i bought lozenges and was extremely satisfied with the product.
    Oct 27, 2017
    I was looking for a probiotic to help a problem in my mouth. I received an e-mail saying that the product I was looking for was no longer available. They said that the lozenges were a replacement. I also ordered the gum and was really disappointed with that, because it stuck to my denture and it was awful to get it off. . .I like the lozenges..
  • Oct 16, 2017
    you changed my life thanks DR
    Oct 27, 2017
    I recently switched to this lozenge and am very satisfied.
    Works amazingly well.
  • Oct 27, 2017
    I feel the difference every time I use this product. I'm getting more types of products than just the mouth rinse to help keep fresh throughout the day. I'm excited to see if they work as well as the rinse. I even got some for my kids!
  • Oct 26, 2017
    would be good in a different flavor like cherry or watermelon also wish your shipping minimum was lower to get free shipping
  • Oct 15, 2017
    I trust Dr Katz - have promoted his products for years
    Oct 26, 2017
    Great products for oral care! I use them twice a day every day. I know there’s a difference.
  • Oct 25, 2017
    My mouth is no longer dry in the morning. Love this product
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Checkout experience rubbish. Paypal failed and kept looping. Old address would not delete. Almost gave up
    Oct 25, 2017
    Great product!
  • Oct 24, 2017
    I heard a lot of great things about thera breath. I could really use this product and expect great things. I'm so excited that I ordered 2 day shipping lol. Totally worth it.
  • Oct 13, 2017
    I use this product for my daughter i like it the products does work
    Oct 24, 2017
    I really like this product because it do what they say it would do it really help my daughter.😃
  • Oct 02, 2017
    Both my wife and I use TheraBreath mouthwash and mints every day
    Oct 24, 2017