TheraBreath Reviews

10/22/2014
TheraBreath Ratings and User Reviews. TheraBreath is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 450 reviews.

TheraBreath Rating

More About TheraBreath

Recent Reviews for TheraBreath

• Oct 10, 2014
    I've been using TheraBreath for 6 months. I plan to continue the usag. Having the travel kit will simplify things for me. Thank you.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    nice to have no burning in a product for breath
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I have really bad dry mouth and this is the best site for dry mouth!!
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Great for my tonsil stone problem
    Nice online purchase
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I have use the Thera Breath Oral Rinse over the past several months and it has been wonderful stemming the bad breath.
    yet to experience anything
  • Oct 8, 2014
    good product, actually works. need to bring prices down
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I love the product. Whenever I do not use it in the morning, I can tell that I have serious bad breath. Thanks to Thera Breath. This product really gives me confidence.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    So happy I found this product!!!
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I love therabreath. Would like more competitive pricing and more products
  • Oct 7, 2014
    A great product that actually delivers its promises! Glad that despite the expiration of sale offer (only until Sept.29th as the flyer stated), on-line ordering still honored the sale prices. I'm a frequent traveler and relatively new user of TheraBreath products. I accidentally left my toothpaste and rinse in one of my trips and had to borrow my moms. I fell in love with both, the very first time I used them and never had any other brands since. Having the products in smaller carry-on sizes come very convenient and handy. Hope you continue these great sale offers as retail stores sell them individually at outrageous prices. Thank you very much for coming out with such an outstanding product!
  • Oct 7, 2014
    An australian distributor would be beneficial - speed up delivery and reduce costs. Do you require one in Australia? I may be interested
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Good product. Have been used this product for years.
    Oct 10, 2014
    Good product. Have been used this product for about 10 years. Highly recommended.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I loved the results
    Oct 9, 2014
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I am a new user after years of seeing the product, but I just got a new job & decided I would make a moderate change to my daily personal hygiene process & TheraBreath was a wonderful change, plus gives me the confidence to interact with all of my clients. Proud to share the TheraBreath products with friends & family who also concur it is remarkable.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I'll be trying new products when I receive this order and I really hope they work.
    Oct 8, 2014
    Love the product but they need to reduce their prices.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Oct 7, 2014
    amazing product, has made a huge difference to my breath
  • Sep 8, 2014
    First class product and marketing.
    Great service, thanks.