TheShoeMart Reviews

02/09/2016
TheShoeMart Ratings and User Reviews. TheShoeMart is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 81 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.

TheShoeMart Rating

More About TheShoeMart

Recent Reviews for TheShoeMart

• Feb 8, 2016
    There was a coupon for 16% off I did not get it! I was initially going to get 2 pair so it is not price related! I tried the coupon code on the shoe website and on PayPal it did not work in either place. In addition the advertised price on eBay was less money $68.95 so I was shorted two different ways. Since this is what my friend wanted and the size is not available at other venues I guess I am screwed. The site is being sponsored by eBay at this time. Maybe eBay should be alerted?
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Website not that great and stores have limited size availability,however, products and prices both very good.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    easy shopping and check out.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I have looked for these shoes for a long time
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Excellent selection of material. Good service.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    It did not appear that I received the 16% off of my purchase even though I put in the Sweet 16 code as advertised on the home page. Can you please adjust my charge to reflect this discount?
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Really like the site and service. Great selection of shoes.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Always a great experience and a tremendous Alden selection. Fantastic service!
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Great discount. Nice selection of Vibram shoes for women.
    Feb 6, 2016
  • Jan 28, 2016
    When buying footwear, I go directly to The Shoe Mart online and check it out. Always good prices and quality shoes.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    Loved the shoes, but too small
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    Overall good experience! The shipment tracker kept jumping dates of arrival, but not blaming TheShoeMart on this, as that could be a FedEx of USPS issue.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Extremely helpful staff and easy to navigate web site.
    Feb 1, 2016
    Very friendly staff and very nice site
  • Jan 23, 2016
    so far so good.
    Feb 6, 2016
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Excellent company to do business with.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    I appreciated the timely response to my email inquiry when I was having trouble placing my order initially. The additional discount offered to me at that time definitely encouraged me to return to TheShoeMart and place my order!
  • Jan 18, 2016
    So far have been satisfied with every experience!
    Jan 27, 2016
    very satisfied with purchasing from TheShoeMart and would like to see more in my size of 5.5 and style!
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Jan 25, 2016
    The shoe is too tight, my usual size is 10, however with this style ..which I like...I appear to need a 10.5 and a wide fitting if possible. We are in Australia...can we exchange?
  • Jan 9, 2016
    Jan 25, 2016
    Great Experience with Shoe Mart.
  • Jan 6, 2016
    No problems with purchase.
    Jan 30, 2016