Things From Another World Reviews

09/02/2014
Things From Another World Ratings and User Reviews. Things From Another World is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 165 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.
Things From Another World carries a wide variety of toys, comics and collectibles for adults as well as children. The site has a large selection of Star Wars, Manga, Buffy, X-Files, Predator, toys, games, action figures, and collectibles as well as current and back issues of Dark Horse comics. Over 98% of their products are displayed with large images and descriptions... Show More Things From Another World carries a wide variety of toys, comics and collectibles for adults as well as children. The site has a large selection of Star Wars, Manga, Buffy, X-Files, Predator, toys, games, action figures, and collectibles as well as current and back issues of Dark Horse comics. Over 98% of their products are displayed with large images and descriptions and orders usually ship within 48 hours.

Things From Another World Rating

More About Things From Another World

Recent Reviews for Things From Another World

• Sep 1, 2014
    I was extremely pleased you could select your country of destination and calculate shipping before having to enter credit cards etc, very reassuring.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Found this website while browsing online to pre-order some limited comics since I live in a town that rarely gets these types of comics. I am really impressed and hopefully will continue to be impressed with this wonderful site. :D
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Good selection, good prices, great shipping options.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Fantastic experiences with ordering - and they always have my ElfQuest favorites!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I have had generally good experiences with TFAW over the past four years. I typcally recommend them to friends and appreciate the range of products available.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Shipping charges makes the overall deal not that much competitive, despite competitive product prices. For example compared to bookdepository.com which has free shipping.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    It's an amazing site I greatly enjoy
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Have new products, they always arrive in great condition. The only thing I notice is that in the shippings bag and board option I found the board to thin to really protect the comic. Buy most of my comics from TFAW.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Your pre-order reserve system needs a overhaul. It is nto customer friendly at all and seems geared to make people pay more in postage.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    It is a great company, I would like to visit the store in person because the web experience is so well organized and easy.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I cannot tell you how impressed I was with your shipping of my product. Your attention to care and safety of my item caused me to cancel my Amazon order and order through you whenever I need my Elfquest items.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    It's a great store, with awesome selection of products. An excellent customer service and great shipping rates. A very good shopping experience
  • Aug 26, 2014
  • Aug 25, 2014
    well with the exception of every graphic novel I looked for being under one of three selections it was good... just make it easier to find older graphic novels and not search by name, just random searches...
  • Aug 23, 2014
    good prices and a wide variety of comic book merchandise make this the one stop shop for all things geek
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I believe that it is the absotue best online comic book wbsiite there is.

From Things From Another World

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our recent Customer Satisfaction Survey to provide us with your feedback on your recent ordering experiences with us! We do our best to ensure that each and every customer is completely satisfied with our ... Read full response »
  • Aug 22, 2014
    This place is quite amazing. I like to check out toys/action figures, Marvel and DC comics! I only go this place 2-3 months usually!

From Things From Another World

• Aug 21, 2014
    Aug 29, 2014
    TFAW had a manga that was not widely available, yet priced very competitively. TFAW is now one of my go-to shops for my comic and manga needs
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Cool Dudes.Good Stuff.
    Aug 25, 2014
    Thank You! <3Just wondering...Do you guys have a shop in LA?
  • Jun 26, 2014
    I have mixed feelings about TFAW.
    Aug 28, 2014
    TFAW customer service is terrible.