Things From Another World Reviews

12/19/2014
Things From Another World Ratings and User Reviews. Things From Another World is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 150 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.
Things From Another World carries a wide variety of toys, comics and collectibles for adults as well as children. The site has a large selection of Star Wars, Manga, Buffy, X-Files, Predator, toys, games, action figures, and collectibles as well as current and back issues of Dark Horse comics. Over 98% of their products are displayed with large images and descriptions... Show More Things From Another World carries a wide variety of toys, comics and collectibles for adults as well as children. The site has a large selection of Star Wars, Manga, Buffy, X-Files, Predator, toys, games, action figures, and collectibles as well as current and back issues of Dark Horse comics. Over 98% of their products are displayed with large images and descriptions and orders usually ship within 48 hours.

Things From Another World Rating

More About Things From Another World

Recent Reviews for Things From Another World

• Dec 16, 2014
    Products are great, but prices can be really high sometimes. The shipping can be really high also.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Even though I think the prices on most things are fair, I still like buying from the nick and dent. My nephew loves reading my graphic novels. He loved the last one I got him and this will make the second time I got him his own. Although I was annoyed a bit that the card that I wanted to use didn't work, I'm still happy with the overall amount and quality of the items that I'll be getting.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Enjoy all aspects
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I used searches to find items my son had sent me off his wish list for himself for Birthday and Christmas,, it was for himself and his wife. I was hoping that this would be a site I could use more frequently for future purchases but I know easier sites and stores where the shipping would not be so expensive. Often spending the amount I did companies offer free shipping. While I may not have purchased from this site before I have purchased items like these before. Sorry unimpressed.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I have enjoyed being able to quickly find the comics that I want or need to complete a collection.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    In general everything went smooth. As this is my first purchase in TFAW I'll wait to receive my order to conclude my thoughts.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Great site. I'm a first time buyer and enjoyed the ease of finding and purchasing the comic book I was looking for.
    Dec 18, 2014
    Everything was awesome.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I would of liked to preorder more comics but there was no option to do so on the new star was comics and the site buttons are not working good on my tablet.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Always carries the latest products, easily purchased from their easy-to-use website. They also have a very cool booth at trade shows.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Great sit4 except I couldn't always find my basket !!! however we did eventually so there you go. Was sad I could not purchase the green covered Scarlet ... As the chances of finding it in NZ afre slim.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I didn't like having to set up an account with a password. Also, $9 shipping seems too high, especially with most other merchants moving to free shipping. I'll opt for local options in the future.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Surprised to find so many things on my son's wishlist ! Will definitely be shopping here again !
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Pre-orders for action figures (for example: NECA Aliens Series 3) are only available for very limited time-frames, while other sites (Amazon, BBTS.com) leave pre-orders open for much longer comparatively. Extending pre-order windows would be greatly appreciated as I would rather support a local business than an exclusively online-retailer.
    Dec 14, 2014
    Item's ordered met/exceeded expectations in quality, shipping time, and pricing. Other items I would have been interested in (and offered on competitors websites), were not available for purchase/pre-order. I am 100% satisfied with my purchase, but would like to see pre-orders for toys/collectibles (for example: Aliens series 3 figures by NECA toys) available for longer periods of time.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Friendly and helpful staff.
    Dec 16, 2014
    Friendly and helpful staff.

From Things From Another World

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our recent Customer Satisfaction Survey to provide us with your feedback on your recent ordering experiences with us! We do our best to ensure that each and every customer is completely satisfied with our ... Read full response »
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Nice site for geeks like me and fun to just browse
    Dec 14, 2014
    nice job and lots of peanuts to protect the things I bought

• Nov 28, 2014
    I love buying the latest Dark Horse comics (and all the back issues). Shopping is quick and easy. My only quibble is that it can be difficult to search through the chaff and shipping options are limited.
    Dec 9, 2014
    I ordered many of the "nick and dent" discount items, but it looks like everything is in good shape!

From Things From Another World

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our recent Customer Satisfaction Survey to provide us with your feedback on your recent ordering experiences with us! We are so sorry to hear that you found the search feature on our site a little difficult ... Read full response »
  • Nov 28, 2014
    TFAW offers great service and never lets me down! Thanks TFAW!
    Dec 15, 2014
    You guys are awesome! 😄

• Nov 28, 2014
    greatest comic book store ever
    Dec 6, 2014
    Best comic book store ever alway great deals

• Nov 28, 2014
    Good site for comics and other forms of Geekdom and general fun time. Great Black Friday sale.
    Dec 10, 2014
    nice packing job, wasn't stuffed in the box and wasn't damaged at all

• Nov 9, 2014
    Competitive price and the store had the items I was looking for.
    Dec 12, 2014