Things From Another World Reviews

01/29/2015
Things From Another World Ratings and User Reviews. Things From Another World is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 148 reviews.
Things From Another World carries a wide variety of toys, comics and collectibles for adults as well as children. The site has a large selection of Star Wars, Manga, Buffy, X-Files, Predator, toys, games, action figures, and collectibles as well as current and back issues of Dark Horse comics. Over 98% of their products are displayed with large images and descriptions... Show More Things From Another World carries a wide variety of toys, comics and collectibles for adults as well as children. The site has a large selection of Star Wars, Manga, Buffy, X-Files, Predator, toys, games, action figures, and collectibles as well as current and back issues of Dark Horse comics. Over 98% of their products are displayed with large images and descriptions and orders usually ship within 48 hours.

Things From Another World Rating

More About Things From Another World

Recent Reviews for Things From Another World

• Jan 21, 2015
    i could not find a way to cancel an order. i ordered a book but then found out I had already ordered it. could find no way of canceling.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    the best place on earth to by Comic Books and Toys!! SIMPLY AWESOME! :-)

From Things From Another World

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our recent Customer Satisfaction Survey to provide us with your feedback on your recent ordering experiences with us! We do our best to ensure that each and every customer is completely satisfied with our ... Read full response »
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Fast & easy to order
  • Jan 18, 2015
    If this site pans out and my comics are in excellent condition I will make more orders from this site.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    I always have a hard time finding the Walking Dead graphic novels on the website unless I specifically look for it.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Very easy site to navigate and order from.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Amazing store, great prices and prdocuts!
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Lower prices than what I have on other sites!
  • Jan 17, 2015
    A great site to buy comics and stuff with a great customer service and support.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    checkoyt and other print was annoyingly small.
    Is good site.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I love TFAW. Their prices tend to be better than a lot of other places, their Nick & Dent store is just awesome, they reward people for filling out reviews, and they send stuff for Free Comic Book Day as well as little inserts in each shipment. My only complaint is how things go out of stock or are on backorder a lot. I get that what I like is popular but sometimes, it's annoying to see that the next book in the series I'm reading ins't available. Other than that, I always go to TFAW first. They have a pretty good Twitter personnel, too. It's always fun interacting with them and seeing the cool stuff they post about appearances or specials.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Best place to shop for comics and other cool stuff without the hassle of being ripped off for shipping charges like other sites might do.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I love the having the conveance of TFAW at my hands. I have no local shop to get my comics anymore and I can get the books that I can get at anytime since this company has them in stock. I'm so glad that TFAW is around and I plan to continue to give them my business.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I love shopping with Things From Another World. Finding comic books has never been easier or more convenient. The site layout is superb and extremely intuitive. I'll be shopping here a lot going forward.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    my first experience was great. I would of like a place to ask questions about my order or other unlistwed products. also clearer options for pre-ordering products (and/or Comics) thanx
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Jan 20, 2015
    The book was listed as dented - it looked fine, only very marginal ding on one corner.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Excellent service and a huge selection of products...
    Jan 16, 2015

• Dec 31, 2014
    I love the very fast online live chat for customer support.
    Jan 17, 2015
    Orders arrived in good condition