Things From Another World Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Things From Another World Reviews

08/23/2017
Things From Another World Ratings and User Reviews. Things From Another World is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 81 reviews.
Things From Another World carries a wide variety of toys, comics and collectibles for adults as well as children. The site has a large selection of Star Wars, Manga, Buffy, X-Files, Predator, toys, games, action figures, and collectibles as well as current and back issues of Dark Horse comics. Over 98% of their products are displayed with large images and descriptions... Show More Things From Another World carries a wide variety of toys, comics and collectibles for adults as well as children. The site has a large selection of Star Wars, Manga, Buffy, X-Files, Predator, toys, games, action figures, and collectibles as well as current and back issues of Dark Horse comics. Over 98% of their products are displayed with large images and descriptions and orders usually ship within 48 hours.

Things From Another World Rating

More About Things From Another World

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Things From Another World

• Jun 06, 2017
    Thanks again for a swift and easy transaction! Only one issue ever with an order: My last came with a heck of a spine tick on it. Not sure if it was from shipping or I just received a lower grade copy, but I understand it happens some times.
  • Jun 05, 2017
    convenient way to purchase and keep up with my collecting of comics.
  • Jun 04, 2017
    best
  • Apr 06, 2017
    Jun 03, 2017
    One of the very few places I can find and order online to add to a collection I started 30 years ago.
  • May 22, 2017
    I've ordered from TFAW many times---everything online is straightforward---no shortcuts, everything is specified by dates, pricing, etc. I've had no complaints from ordering, and that always tells me that TFAW is a company that I can trust.
    May 31, 2017
  • May 31, 2017
    I dislike that I get inconsistent feedback from the site on whether I'm about to make a duplicate order on previously ordered items.
  • May 17, 2017
    May 31, 2017
    Love ordering from TFAW
  • May 29, 2017
    It's frustrating to find the one issue of the comic i need not showing up on the TFAW website. I'm hoping it's just because it released in April 2017 and hasn't shown up on back issues yet. I' ll probably have to call TFAW to get more info.
  • May 16, 2017
    May 29, 2017
    Gets items to buyers in timely manner. A very good company to buy from.
  • May 02, 2017
    Things from Another World is the best! I absolutely love shopping with them! Shipping is always super quick, and they keep everything safe and protected well enough that even my god awful local post office can't throw it around enough to ever damage anything! I will definitely be buying from them again and again, far far into the future.
    May 26, 2017
  • May 26, 2017
    We enjoy the Art & Storylines.