ThinkGeek.com Reviews

09/25/2016
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 3249 reviews. Last rated on 09/25/2016.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• Sep 25, 2016
    I had to switch to the desktop site to browse on my phone because mobile function on the mobile site and app are limited or glitchy. (I could not remove items from my shopping cart when in the mobile site and couldn't add to my wishlist from the app.)
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Love shopping on ThinkGeek. Freight charges are usually the one reason that turns me off, would like to see free freight over 'x' spending promotions to give us Aussies a break in freight costs. Also allowing Geek Points to go towards shipping cots or international customers, plenty to take advantage of there.
    Inspiring Whimsical Dangerous
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Had to cancel 1st order (mobile/paypal) because did not ever go to place to enter a code (item free with 50$ purchase). Did " go to desk top site" and choice was there, no ptoblem. Maybe need.to look into this glitch in your mobile ordering process... Also have to choose Buy now. Should.be Add to cart. When choose " continue shopping" it goes back to page badly..Top of page, nothing loaded. Other sites do not have a problem with this..
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Disappointed special Borg geek shirt which is advertised to be available till 9/29.,For free with a 50+ order was not available.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Love a lot of the products and would definitely shop more if shipping were free or if the free shipping threshold were much lower (maybe $25 instead of $75).
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Great site, great items, easy ordering!
  • Sep 25, 2016
    I love think geek. I've been a regular Christmas shopper here for years with total satisfaction. However, last year, the last shipped items (I'd ordered several times) for the Christmas season season were packaged horribly. Dr. Who pieces were had slipped out of packaging and a ceramic d-20 cup was broken. It was BAD....just opening the box and viewing the contents was...shocking. I didn't return the d-20 it because of the trouble it would have been for me. If it had been my first purchase from think geek, it would have been my last. And then there was my wonderful swag bag last year...Dr Who, with the glorious unlock with your cell phone safe. I was saving that to open on a special day, which happened to be 2 weeks ago. Whoops, the latch doesn't open with the phone code, but the the blue light comes on and all the dramatic noises sound. (We slide the locks open with a tiny screwdriver) I wondered if you were sending out returned, defective merchandise in those swag bags. Of course since I waited until September to actually even take the beautiful tardis out of the box, it was way too late to send it back. But at least I can see inside of it. So you've heard a lot of complaining from me. I really have been very happy with the things that I have purchased from think geek in the last several years. There were never any issues until last year. I hope it is your growth has surged, that the quality of customer service and of merchandise will remain at a high-level. And tell those Packers of the last minute Christmas rush items to still pack things well! There are exclusive items of yours that I absolutely love – primarily being the larger handbag of holding – the gamers bag. I also highly enjoy the geek points – it's a great promotion! It is amazing though, : you have grown and it takes a long time to look through your entire site now. I hope you're all getting rich, and that Timmy is getting all the bananas he can eat. Ha! By the way, I do the vast majority of my shopping online. I trust the think geek company. I'm expecting my latest order to arrive in the excellent manner that all but one of the vast number of boxes have arrived! Happy upcoming crazy holiday season to you all. Geeks rule.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Always love doing shopping through ThinkGeek, you guys have an awesome selection. Teeny bit disappointed that the only Pixelle handbag available with the GeekPoints was the White, but I'll get over it :)
  • Sep 25, 2016
    I love this site and when they have a sale. I can always find a cool item for my friends or myself.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    I love the witty comments and the sales today were great!
  • Sep 25, 2016
    I was going to order another product, but when I selected it, "Standard Shipping" was no longer an available option (only Expedited or Express). Because of this, I opted not to purchase the product.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    A larger selection would be nice. Items here tend to be pretty expensive, and I find it hard to imagine myself buying something here that isn't on sale.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    I wish the prices weren't so dang high, and I wish the shipping could cost a little less, or the sales were worth more, so that the price reduction from the sale didn't just cover some of the shipping, but was actually a worthwhile percentage.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Need to keep popular items in stock.
  • Sep 18, 2016
    While I had issues with trying to order via my mobile phone, the process was quick and easy on the desktop./ Love the selection of products.
    Sep 25, 2016
    The shipping costs to get it on time were a bit much, however it DID arrive on time and was a very cool gift!
  • Sep 14, 2016
    The check out process was pretty easy. I hope I can secure my Geek man's forever love with this super cool Voltron ring.
    Sep 25, 2016
    Using sexy voltron ring to win my husbands love!!! Hope it works!!!
  • Sep 14, 2016
    I can usually find things here that make good gifts for my children and my brother with their special interests. I was also very pleased with how Think Geek handled a recent problem. I had ordered two items and only received one of the items. I notified them that I was missing part of my order. They quickly shipped the item and sent me a $10 gift card to make up for the mistake. I used the gift card on this purchase and I'm a happy customer.
    Sep 25, 2016
    No problems. Shop often. Good site for finding gift items for family members with special interests.
  • Sep 7, 2016
    Thanks, you rock!
    ThinkGeek is great 😀
  • Sep 3, 2016
    - check out process did not work with firefox(fields could not be entered) had to switch to chrome and redo.