ThinkGeek.com Reviews

12/16/2014
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 22693 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

yooooooooooooo y'all rock
  • Dec 16, 2014
    My only issue is that so many items seem to be out of stock, and I understand that it's the holiday season and people are ording the stuff like crazy, but I still feel that a lot more of certain items (that I recall seeing out of stock last holiday season) should be stocked, I mean I browesed the site for like a straight hour and going through each catagory, the last 1-2 pages would just be out of stock items. Other than that, I love thinkgeek, I recommend it to my friends whenever I get the chance, and I do all of my holiday shopping on ther site. The diversity of the items thinkgeek carries is awesome, I can shop for my nephews and nieces and my parents on the same site, without it being cheap garbage like from Walmart. Thank you thinkgeek for being awesome!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    ThinkGeek is usually my first stop for stuff like this... dear Heaven, I now know an idiot who believe Boba Fett is the greatest bounty hunter the in the universe; we all know it's Samus Aran. Can't choose your family, I guess.
    Sweet Site. Love the products available. (:
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I've gotten two holiday gifts this month, and I love the extremely unique inventory you sell. I have already sent the website to others interested in buying what I bought.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    My NUMBER ONE go to sight for all things geek related. I recommend ThinkGeek all the time.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    The perfect shopping ground for everything Geeky.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Looking forward to my first order arriving soon, further comments after I recieve my order
  • Dec 16, 2014
    You Guys Rock. Whenever i have trouble finding gifts for loved ones; all i have to do is hop on thinkgeek for an hour and or less and ill find the perfect thing!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Everything is great, but around the holidays it would be useful to have a category specifically for items that are still in stock.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I will always buy on think geek if there is a no shipping charge!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    An amazing selection of geeky merch, I just which items were kept more sufficiently stocked....
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great website! Thank you. We will be back.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great website! Overall I had an awesome experience. It's always nice to have Gift Cards that don't expire after a year of inactivity. In addition, I do not like that the Geek points Expire. I have been waiting for a better selection of product, but I have had points expire... I do not want to spend $30+ on something just to spend my points that will expire soon.... That's frustrating. Most cases, they just expire.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Awesome site. Awesome products. Awesome everything. Prices could be a little lower though.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    i just got off the phone with customer service and was absolutely blown away by how wonderful your representative was...so helpful, clear, welcoming. makes shopping with you guys all that much better!! thank you!!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Everything on my son's wish list is sold out, but it has been awhile since he made his list; I basically buy once a year around this time for Christmas and birthdays. Unfortunately, over 1000 points had expired. Still, love the products, humor, pics and videos of products...and the monkey humor. Appreciate the no shipping fee offer!
    love this site
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I wish ThinkGeek could send me e-mail alerts when the items on my wish list become available.
    Dec 16, 2014
    I don't want too many of my friends to know about your site, because that way I am the giver of interesting gifts and they're not. You offer the most interesting items.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Love ThinkGeek!
    Dec 16, 2014
    ThinkGeek is amazing! Love everything I get from them and people love the gifts I get them from there.