ThinkGeek.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

ThinkGeek.com Reviews

02/19/2017
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 16634 reviews. Last rated on 02/07/2017.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• Feb 07, 2017
    I love the quirkiness of what you sell, I just get frustrated that there are so many items you do not let me purchase so I am forced to go elsewhere to find them - and I usually have them shipped no problem. I would prefer to buy them from you and have the one-stop shop experience but that never happens. I cannot comprehend why some items on your site will not be shipped outside of USA that does not make sense. That is worst experience with you.
    Feb 18, 2017
    I am restricted in purchasing some items from you just because I am in another Country - not fair and does not make sense.
  • Jan 26, 2017
    AWESOME! they have awesome stuff
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I absolutely love think geek!
  • Jan 26, 2017
    He kept telling me to please reconfirm price had changed. So I kept trying to place order about 30 times. I logged out and then went back to American airlines.com and was able to complete it. Frustrating
    Easy to navigate
  • Feb 04, 2017
    Think Geek has a wonderful collection of stupid but fascinating things.
    Feb 18, 2017
    ThinkGeek has always provided efficient srevice.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Lots of items were out of stock. Not necessarily things I was looking to buy, but I noticed lots of stuff at the bottom with xoutofstock.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    great site but many items are out of stock too often.
  • Jan 28, 2017
    I like the variety of products, and would come back to this site for more gifts, but I would like the prices to be a little less, or better sale offers.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Love the clothing selections! More Socks!
  • Jan 31, 2017
    Great site, caters for all the computer gamers, nerds and other types that like collectables and unique gifts-love it :-)
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Loved it
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Many items on the "Out of Stock" list that are most likely never going to be in stock again. Also, as a personal request, more Firefly and Zelda merchandise would be nice.
  • Jan 26, 2017
    I've purchased from ThinkGeek often in the past and love it! The assortment of geek products is great, and I can often find things relevant to my interests. I appreciate the level of cleverness and humour in your product descriptions.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I would of bought more but alot of items were sold out
  • Feb 04, 2017
    I think this site is pretty great! Your team that handles product descriptions and images does a good job.
    Feb 18, 2017
    I-a likeitda da web site-eh!
  • Feb 09, 2017
    There seems to be a lot of items out of stock. It is also strange to be moving warehouses right during and up to Valentine's Day.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Incredible unique gifts for the truly geeky person in your life!
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I have always loved ThinkGeek as my go to source for all things nerdy and awesome.
  • Jan 31, 2017
    I love thinkgeek, while some of the stuff they sell can be found elsewhere, it isn't the same, for instance thinkgeek has the geeky humorous comments that no one else does, plus the boxes that they sent my stuff in last time had a fun design that helped me to spot my stuff when they were mixed in with the other boxes at my workplace...
    Feb 17, 2017
    It took a long time for my package to arrive, but when I started to get nervous about it's where abouts, I got an email explaining the situation and a coupon for the inconvenience, which made me happy.