ThinkGeek.com Reviews

05/03/2015
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 5368 reviews. Last rated on 05/03/2015.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• May 3, 2015
    Kinda pricey but totally worth it. :)
  • May 3, 2015
    Purchased this colared shirt because it was 20% off and I get a free exclusive Star Wars Pin it was a win win for me would highly recomend buying these shirts great for work enviroments.
    It's so beautiful.
  • May 3, 2015
    Site looks cool, they have lots of awesome merchandise
  • May 3, 2015
    Excellent website with wonderful toys. I almost feel like Batman...
    Love you guys
  • May 3, 2015
    My wife and I love the Firefly series and movie. I found the perfect Firefly themed shirt for her Mother's Day present on ThinkGeek
  • May 3, 2015
    Nice site, good selection of products, great customer service. Would like a bit more description of products make and materials.
    I love this site.
  • May 3, 2015
    I haven't purchased from thinkgeek in a while.
  • May 3, 2015
    Very fun website! Full of unique items, this is my first stop for buying gifts and more often than not my only one. These novelty items make the best gifts that nobody ever expects but still loves.
  • May 3, 2015
    Was glad to find your site. Love the available merchandise.
  • May 3, 2015
    I always enjoy the Think Geek emails. They're highly entertaining and I hope the email staff has as much fun coming up with them as I do reading them. I marked lower on the shipping cost because, let's face it, I'd only be extremely happy with no shipping cost.
  • May 3, 2015
    Love thinkgeek and all the crazy stuff you have. Keep looking for amazing us
  • May 3, 2015
    i was first introduced to this site in high school and iv'e been in love with it since i plan on decorating my entire house with these items
  • May 3, 2015
    I almost forgot to buy my mom's mother's day gift. thank the geek gods for expodited shipping. 10/10 would use again.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Everytime I visit the site, it just keeps getting better! Keep up the great work!! This Star Wars Fan thanks you! :)
    May 3, 2015
    Just keep up what you are all doing because it definately works for me! :)
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Love the look of the website. Easy to read, good product descriptions, easy to navigate, and all hyperlinks I used today worked.
    May 3, 2015
    LOVED it! Had EXACTLY what I was looking for, and although the price is a little higher than I expected, the quality more than made up for it. DEFINITELY going to order from ThinkGeek.com again...and I've already been telling people about the website and my purchase.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    I love ThinkGeek; I had a mixed experience with the customer service. One person was extremely kind and helpful, the other was rude and demeaning. However, I love ThinkGeek and will not let the one bad experience prevent me from ordering again.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    I LOVE ThinkGeek! So many novelty things for myself, so many gift ideas for friends and family.