ThinkGeek.com Reviews

01/20/2017
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 20539 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2017.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

Showing 1 - 20 of 20539 Reviews
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Love the site, but soooo expensive. Hope I don't get charged customs fees coming into Canada again.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    ThinkGeek is legit my favourite site. I buy gifts for people and myself all the time from you guys. This purchase is for one of my bf's kids bdays, and another will be coming up soon that I'll start looking at items for soon. Thanks for being super damn spiffy <3
  • Jan 20, 2017
    My only real complaint is in the checkout process... 1) my credit card was rejected by "processor" for no specified reason (so I switched to an alternate but it doesn't carry my rewards program), and 2) the shipping faq for Canada outlined 3 options, but in the checkout the cheapest/ slowest option was not visible, and I could find no explanation for that so it was irksome. other than these things, experience was satisfactory.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    The checkout screen: the contrast for the areas of credit card information to enter needs to be higher. It took me 3 minutes to find the CVC code text box because I couldn't see it against the white background- make it more yellow.
    Keep up the excellent Job
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Not allowing regular customers to combine the $10 discount email promo code with the $75+ free shipping incentive is a mistake. It seems a bit ludicrous that you're still spending well over $75 but then there's no free shipping. It caused me to delete a few items from my cart so I could amend for the $7.95 shipping rate. I would have spent more, had I not had to pay for shipping. It may seem like crazy consumer logic, but just knowing that I had to pay for shipping when I was spending a good amount was a turn-off.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I hate that I missed a coupon by 15 minutes.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    It was pricey, but it was official Sega merchandise and I feel like it was worth it. Here's hoping~
  • Jan 20, 2017
    The ThinkGeek site is the first place I visit when looking for this type of product. Since prices can be a bit high, I tend to purchase when discount offers get above 20%.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    My father has bought things for me from ThinkGeek since I can remember, and it's about time I made my own account and started doing this for myself. Hopefully, in the future, I'll be able to do this for my kids when I have them. I can't wait to receive my beanies!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Great site but my item did not qualify for your site wide discount code and even though shipping was technically "Free" i did incur a surcharge for the item being large.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I love Thinkgeek! I just wish shipping were a bit cheaper, though I understand that this may not be possible.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I like ThinkGeek. So far. my purchases are been worth their price --- and fun!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I love ThinkGeek's stuff - I just wish my budget had room to buy everything I like!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I was frustrated to find that the free shipping for orders over $75 does not combine with other coupon codes, even if the final total is over the $75 threshold. I was already spending $120+ so the extra $8 in shipping, when I had not budgeted for it, was a disappointment.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I really enjoy your site and your products
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I wish items were cheaper and hadi more variety. There is a lot of Star Wars items, but not many items for things like Mass Effect or Dragon Age. Probably 65% of the website is Star Wars products. And so many things are constantly out of stock, it's rather annoying because I have been trying to order an item for months, and when it is out of stock, it is no longer listed, I have to go buy it as soon as it comes back into stock so I wont miss it, which basically means I have to check back every day because the item is removed so I can't chose to receive emails when it comes back in. I still love this site though, it satisfies a majority of my geek needs.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Excellent site to help us enter different worlds
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Excellent site with a wide variety of products that suit me.
    Jan 20, 2017
    I love the products you have. The prices are a little bit on the higher end but worth it for the selection you have and the novelty of the product.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I was able to find things I've never seen before
    Jan 20, 2017