ThinkGeek.com Reviews

02/08/2016
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 12662 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• Feb 8, 2016
    Need larger selection in the video game and show sections
  • Feb 8, 2016
    The website is setup fine. I like the selection of items. There used to be Star Wars car seat covers but I was not able to locate them. I like the selection of Valentine's Day gifts. I received the email for the year of the monkey sale and I forgot about it. I didn't notice the promo codes were at the top of the page until after I placed the order and had to cancel it to redo the order for the discounted price. It would be nice if the promo code field was darker and not grey I had a hard time locating it the second time. Also if there is a promo available to everyone it would be more convenient if the promo code auto attached.
    yo itz the bombskis
  • Feb 8, 2016
    i LOVE SHOPPING on think geek every time I'm on here always find something to buy lol. not saying its a bad thing but awesome lol
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Very excited about my purchases. ThinkGeek has always had a great selection of products.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Very pleased with the customer service and enjoy the website, great job guys:)
  • Feb 8, 2016
    would have liked to see more Dr. Who selections. Limited supplies or out of stock.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I haven't visited this site in a while - the t-shirt options are far less clever - I liked the babydolls - now it seems like an ocean of plus sizes with logos
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I did not see a "gift" option. I wanted to have this as a gift - with no receipt and with a special card. Now I have to send another gift from somewhere else with a gift card. I do like the products.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I love ThinkGeek! You are the go-to place when my husband and I buy gifts for each other!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I like Star Wars products, like force fx, so please get more in stock.
    Keep up the good work.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Great website, loads of variety and awesome gear. Too long between restocking though, lots of stuff I want to buy but am out of stock with 6-9 week waiting time. Poor show.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    to much of your great stuff is out of stock or a prank
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Your valentines option are a breath of fresh air and always give me the perfect gift for my wife. Your prices are very reasonable and I would buy more often but our annual income is really low and our bills eat most of that up.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    There was a promo for a free Valentine's day t-shirt with a purchase that I didn't even know existed and is out of stock now. I would have totally been eligible for it with my purchase from today and would have made my purchase sooner if I had been aware of the offer beforehand. I don't know how it was advertised since I did not receive notice of it in my thinkgeek newsletter that gets sent to my email. What a bummer.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I like the variety and the quality of your products. And will use you for future purchases.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I hope you have more free shipping days. Also you seem to go out of stock quickly. And no indication of when it will return.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    There were a few spots that have gone missing like japan fun and musical instruments
    Everything was awesome
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Restock more often and do not put out of stock items in newly added deals (such as the valentines ideas).
    Feb 8, 2016
    I really love the products, but I am tired of seeing out of stock items used in advertising for things like Valentines Day. I visit the site a lot for new products and I get emails from the company as well. I know which products have been out of stock for awhile. So I think it is really lazy of them to use long out of stock items as selling gimmicks. It makes people think they are in stock again, or that the item is actually available, when it isn't. There also needs to be more clothing for plus sized people. Not just the regular unisex tshirts etc. Makes it hard to get gifts for all my geek family. Also, some of the prices are quite outrageous and the same product can be found elsewhere for much cheaper AND cheaper shipping. Sometimes I can only shop when there is a free shipping event due to such costs. Over all I love the site and it's merchandise, but it is crippling it's consumer base with some of these issues.