ThinkGeek.com Reviews

09/02/2015
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 4490 reviews. Last rated on 09/02/2015.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• Sep 2, 2015
    Wanted to use a code for shirt, but apparantly when I choose items out of the clothes and apparell section (watch) it does not count as a purchase of clothes and apparell. note- the code needed clothes and apparell
  • Sep 2, 2015
    More stuff. Better sales, but otherwise, it's all great.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    some good stuff but pricey
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I find think geek very useful and have never had a problem with the services.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I love thinkgeek---BUT I have been spoiled as an Amazon Prime member, so it really sux to have to pay for shipping!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    It's a good website. It didn't have one of the things I was looking for, but that doesn't matter. I found something I like even more.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Easy to place order and go. Wish there was an add to cart option instead of having to "purchase" it to add it to my order, but that was a trivial issue. Overall excellent site!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    This website is amazing! Im a science major and im so excited to have found this site. Most of the things I wanted were out of stock, which only means that the merch is awesome. I guess ill have to wait in line :)
    I Like ThinkGeek.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I generally do gift shopping at ThinkGeek. It has interesting, funny product choices.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I enjoy purchasing from ThinkGeek because of the wide selection of products that involve my interests. I have mostly bought items as gifts for others, which they all have loved! I would like to see the total sale inventory again instead of having to go to each category to see everything.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Sure I can find certain items cheaper elsewhere, but I come here as these items are easier to find here and some of them you can't get anywhere else.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Have been looking for a Strandbeest kit for my son for a long time. Thankyou Think Geek for allowing me to order the kit for him as well as some future purchases for myself (think Star Trek!). I am eager to see the quality of your products as I like to get value for money. I will definitely be back.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    The initial website and purchase was flawless. I hope the products and delivery are as good.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Great selection of stuff! Shipping was a little pricey - but as long as everything comes on time and undamaged it's all good!
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    Very cool product, and a great house warming present.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    My first purchase so far so good
    Satisfied
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Many items I was looking for were out of stock. Many discount and coupons that I found would not work for some reason.
    Sep 2, 2015
    It was a very frustrating experience. My first order had an error status for weeks. Contacted DHL. They advised to contact Thinkgeek as they never received the parcels. Contacted customer support. They determined error status and that the order was never shipped. They resubmitted my order. In addition, one of the items I had ordered was no longer available. At the time of ordering, I was able to select the item in question (a necklace) and the website allowed me to place an order. The website had the item clearly marked as available (it was neither listed as no longer available or out of stock). By the time I contacted customer service, the item was removed from the website and not even listed as an out of stock item. This item was the sole reason for me placing the order in the first place! Very disappointed with the quality of service, delayed delivery and cancellation of the item I desired. The items came after my wife's birthday, whom the gifts were intended for in the first place. Very poor timing and missing the gift she had always wanted in the first place. The few items I did eventually receive were in good condition and were in good condition.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I love this site! It sells things i never knew existed and thing that are just awesome! I will continue to come to this site and make more purcheses and i look forward to the items you get in future
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    The Speakers were awesome.