ThinkGeek.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

ThinkGeek.com Reviews

02/22/2017
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 15018 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• Oct 31, 2016
    Nov 29, 2016
    Shipping to Australia is way too expensive
  • Nov 13, 2016
    ThinkGeek one of my favorite sites! Some of my favorite fandoms have products mostly geared toward men or not the selection I would hope for, but I will still continue to shop here.
    Nice selection
    Nov 29, 2016
    I love ThinkGeek, but I was a bit frustrated that an item I ordered was out-of-stock and I was not informed until the rest of my order was shipped. The email I received was blank, aside from the subject line, which read "an item you purchased is no longer available." I had to log in to find out which item it was, which was also a bit of a nuisance. This will not impact my using ThinkGeek in the future, as I have had many positive experiences with the company. However, I thought it would be best to communicate.
  • Nov 29, 2016
    Love you site! Great place to look for gifts for my Son in Law who loves Pokemon Go and Zelda.
    Great website, thanks
    Nov 29, 2016
    A mug I received had the image on it tilted. Should have never been shipped, easily noticed through the clear part of a box.
  • Nov 29, 2016
    The mobile site is hard to navigate and it wouldn't let me sign on to my account.
    Thanks
  • Nov 29, 2016
    I subscribe to the ThinkGeek email. I received an email today saying 'Free Shipping for Everyone' so I went to purchase an item for our company Christmas party. However, as I live in Canada, apparently 'Everyone' does not include me. I was here and purchased the item anyway - but feel like i've been a victim of a bait and switch scheme. Lure me in and then once I make a choice, suddenly the cost is higher.Of course, this is mostly my own fault for not reading further down to find the fine print.
  • Nov 29, 2016
    Love the selection of fun stuff!
    Nov 29, 2016
    Love the site and the products I received. Packaged well and all fragiles were secure.
  • Nov 29, 2016
    I have never had a complaint with think geek before, but this past experience was not desirable. It took me about a combined 9 hours to make a purchase because links were misbehaving or just not working right. I clicked on the link to get a password reset and the link that it sent me was already expired. The links for checking out were not working. I had to fill out my payment information almost a dozen times.I still love think geek, it was the first time I had an experience like this.
  • Nov 29, 2016
    The only thing I wish about thinkgeek.com is that there were more opportunities for free shipping.
    I love think geek.com!
  • Nov 29, 2016
    I love think geeks product descriptions. It is without a doubt the best window shopping experience on the web. Keep up the great work guys!
  • Nov 29, 2016
    You should consider free shipping for your Canadian folks.
  • Nov 29, 2016
    Need more thumb drives. they are the best presents to give out.
  • Nov 29, 2016
    My order came t o 49.99 I needed to get to $50 for the free shirt, I got there then found out the shirt was "out of stock" if that is the case, then don't advertise it !! I almost canceled my entire order
  • Nov 29, 2016
    It is a fantastic website, I buy a lot of gifts from here.