ThinkGeek.com Reviews

12/06/2016
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 18956 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

Good stuff, reasonably priced. Many Thanks
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Love think geek! Great prices and wonderful fun gifts.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    I fucking love you guys.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Please don't let your monkeys handle my order. It is fragile.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Always fun to browse ThinkGeek when I'm looking for something different to give co-workers for Christmas.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Hi! I love ThinkGeek. It is my favourite on line store. I can't shop there all the time because I can't stop putting stuff into my cart. I am very happy with the Star Wars guest towels. I am looking forward to using them when I host Christmas dinner.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Thanks for providing awesome great things
  • Nov 25, 2016
    I enjoy the uniqueness of the products.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Love the site. It's always fun and they make it a pleasure to shop there. Even like getting their stupid emails!
  • Nov 25, 2016
    You guys are the gold standard.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Stuff you can't get elsewhere but a bit expensive
  • Nov 25, 2016
    I love this website. It has the perfect assortment of items across multiple genres and pop culture interests. I hope they continue to grow and be successful.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Thinkgeek is the only place to buy all the Geeky Stuff I need! The only thing I wish would be there, if stuff can't be shipped to places (like Switzerland in my case) it would be great to have a reference why or where that product woudl be available as an alternative. Cheers!
  • Nov 25, 2016
    It would be great if the prices were listed in other currencies such as Canadian.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Expensive shipping compared to other merchants.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    ThinkGeek is rad -- would love it even more if I lived in the USA so I wouldn't have to pay duties and stuff when items are mailed to my home in Canada -- Would be great if they set up a Canadian office!
  • Nov 25, 2016
    I love the selection and products that are offered. I would love to see more women's and girl's clothing options though! I have two daughters who love all things geek. But, they want shirts with female heroes as well.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    my and kids and children love your items so I will purchase for their birthdays, christmas and any occasion
  • Nov 16, 2016
    I adore ThinkGeek! They have unique fun gifts! I always shop here first for bdays & Christmas. I appreciate the humor in the production descriptions. It's refreshing!
    Nov 25, 2016
  • Nov 15, 2016
    Could use an "Add to Cart" style button rather than having to go back and forth.
    Nov 25, 2016