ThinkGeek.com Reviews

02/07/2016
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 12692 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• Nov 23, 2015
    Love it! Always am able to find unique gifts for hard-to-buy-for people.
  • Nov 23, 2015
    They found a problem with my billing address so they cancelled the order instead of shipping it to the wrong address. I am very happy about that. Good service when I called
    It's super cool!
  • Nov 23, 2015
    There's lots of cool stuff on ThinkGeek, many of it being exclusive to the site and the prices for it seem fair enough or at least there isn't much to compare it to, but nothing seems too overpriced. A free shipping option and of course more promos that result in better savings and/or free stuff are always welcome.
  • Nov 23, 2015
    Lots of unique merchandise. Would be nice to have duty & taxes covered as part of the check out (to Canada)
  • Nov 23, 2015
    I enjoyed the variety. If I found this site ahead of time I could have order'd all my gifts that were needed this year!
  • Nov 23, 2015
    would loved to have saved shipping charges by adding to order just made but unable to... couldnt go back on THIS site to correct email address.. mrupgrade@sasktel.net
  • Nov 23, 2015
    I love this website! ThinkGeek always has great products! They are unique and reasonably priced.
  • Nov 23, 2015
    Kathy in customer service was very helpful to me during this transaction!
    ThinkGeek is awesome!
  • Nov 23, 2015
    ThinkGeek has very interesting and entertaining products. They offer items that my children have high interest in especially Star Wars items,
  • Nov 23, 2015
    You're online site is amazing, although I would like to say that your live chat expereince was less than par. I had to go through 2 different chat agents to get answers. The 1st didn't even respond to me after 20 minutes. But my second agent was amazing. So maybe work on customers service live chat.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Cool stuff. All in one place. Fits my sense of humor.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    I love this website!!
    Nov 23, 2015
    I love this website! All of my gifts were delivered on time and I am very pleased with them!! They are all too cute for words! Thanks so much!
    Nov 23, 2015
    i have never seen a better website. the selection is amazing my only problem is i don't have enough money to buy everything on the site.
  • Nov 12, 2015
    It's great to have a place where you can get stuff that's relevant to your interests and useful in daily life!
  • Nov 12, 2015
    Loads of fun to explore!
    It's all good!
  • Nov 11, 2015
    The shipping to Canada was as painful as making a student loan payment. Perhaps see if you can lower the cost to your northern friends, or mayby don't have big banners that say FREE SHIPPING (just not to you).
    Nov 23, 2015
    Shipping to Canada was super expensive!
  • Nov 10, 2015
    Nov 23, 2015
    I do love Think Geek, but the coupons are less generous than they once were, for instance you cannot combine them or use the free shipping if you also want to se a coupon. I have less money now and only spend it on fun stuff if it's a darn good deal.