ThinkGeek.com Reviews

02/08/2016
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 12662 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• Nov 22, 2015
    I think ThinkGeek is a great website that provides cool, unique merchandise.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    I think a $200 order, regardless of other codes used, should have free shipping. Other places I order from combine the free ship code with other codes.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    Please try and find larger sizes of slippers - big feet like fun things, too!
  • Nov 22, 2015
    Hoping this "cool" gift meets expectations for the Star Wars fan who will be getting it!
  • Nov 22, 2015
    Love the products, even if too much Star Wars/Doctor Who. Very expensive though, and the shipping to Europe is hell. I do hope you will improve on this cause you're my favourite website for all things nerdy.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    I love the products available.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    i come here whenever i need a neat gift. alot of the things i wanted were removed from your inventory over the last few years for one reason or another but theres always something neat here to bring me back.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    ThinkGeek had the most unique gifts for my geeks and the prices were reasonable
  • Nov 22, 2015
    Love ThinkGeek! Wish you had more in the "Firefly" line.I the past, I ordered the brown "Shiny" shirt but it wasn't a great fit, the volume would have been okay with leggings but it was too short. Maybe done in a tunic? Maybe even just some other ladies-fit shirt options, I would love a Chinese style brocade jacket like Kalee wore in the pilot episode.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    Really impressed with customer service with the online help service, John was very helpful and quick at responding to me, price was very reasonable too.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    I had a great experience last time when the customer service fixed my order very quickly. I am expecting great things this time as well.
    Love this site! Love to shop here for MY Geek! <3
  • Nov 22, 2015
    I was a little disappointed that I had to pay for shipping. I clearly spent over the $75 dollar requirement and while I live overseas, an APO/FPO address is still considered to be an American address, yet my only option was an $11 expedited shipping, which really doesn't help me considering the Military Mail system is slow as it is. Other then that, I do appreciate the fact that you ship to APO/FPO. Seems like a lot of companies out there don't so its always good to see one that does. Another suggestion, considering it is rather close to Christmas is to offer gift wrapping. I know it is extra time on your part, but I am an incompetent male buying gifts for my wife, and I can't use wrapping paper to save my life. Just an idea. Also, while I'm thinking about it... I had 2 items that were "restricted" in my cart that it made me remove with no explanation other then "restricted." They were the Shield Charm and the Star Wars Darth Vader Mug that changes when it gets hot... Don't really care about the charm...but my wife would love that mug... Not thrilled I can't get it for her. Seems like I have written so much but I still have 2800 characters left...so it only feels right to keep typing, but I suppose I have taken up enough of your time. Have a Happy Thanksgiving, a Merry Christmas, and a wonderful new year.
  • Nov 11, 2015
    I think it is dangerously good and fun to look at.
  • Nov 10, 2015
    Nov 22, 2015
    The package itself was in bad condition on arrival. With minor (a scratch really) damage to the foam sword. I am still on the fence about whether its enough damage to complain about. Its a Christmas gift, but I know he'll love it anyways.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    if possible you should have a option to show other currency on items.. I am paying a bit more than I first thought with the conversion rates from USD to NZD
    Nov 22, 2015
    great products! amazing shipping times! Less than a week to New Zealand! Love so many of your products
  • Nov 8, 2015
    Do NOT NOT NOT add me to any mailing list. I like your products and when I want something I go online to order it. Do NOT send me any snail mail.
  • Nov 5, 2015
    I appreciate the availability of the fun products from Star Trek, IT Crowd, Doctor Who and Game of Thrones, all the shows that me and my friends like. This is where I go for all my Doctor Who gear, so thanks!
    Nov 22, 2015
    I really enjoy the selection of cool sci-fi products!
  • Nov 4, 2015
    We love shopping at this store... there was one item which we feel should be better labelled and requires more description in the details. It was the Star wars T-Shit set for kids. At the bottom it stated that what we were purchasing was a set of 5 t-shits but once we were made to check out - we were asked to choose only one of the five shirts featured. This needs more clarification as we decided not to purchase the item because we felt deceived.
  • Oct 29, 2015
    I love thinkgeek, but shipping charges to New Zealand sometimes puts me off, I use a USA freight forward company so I can consolidate my US purchases and have them shipped all at once.....why oh why do you not allow overseas customers to do this?