ThinkGeek.com Reviews

08/28/2016
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 3466 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• Aug 25, 2016
    Ease of navigating site, my questions and concerns answered, items on site are awesome,will be back to site very soon.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Great site, great products. Very easy checkout process!
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Cannot wait to get my purchaes
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I had trouble logging in and your service department person (Sabastian) was very helpful in helping me to reset my password. I was than able to checkout with ease.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Fun place to shop. Web pages easy to use and very entertainng.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Love the site. You sell cool stuff. I think a $75 hurdle for free shipping is too high, I see lots of free, $35, maybe $50 as the hurdle at most other sites.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I have been ordering from thinkgeek for years now and I've never been disappointed with the products or service. In fact, I'm very impressed lately as the shipping options outside of the US have been better! Living in Canada I used to have to wait weeks for my order, now it is usually less than a week and the shipping cost seems to include customs costs which I used to have to pay on receipt of the parcels. I love this site and will continue to buy from thinkgeek for as long as they have products I love (which will be always).
  • Aug 25, 2016
    My son used the Backpack of Holding last year and switched to the Messenger Bag of Holding this year. Great products, my teens love ThinkGeek! They recently visited their sister in NYC and were so excited to visit the store. I think they spent all of their money there and came home with a ton of fun stuff!
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I had a really helpful experience with customer service (Tiffany?) too. She answered my question very quickly with exactly the sort of answer I needed in order to make a decision.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Very nice selection, interesting original presents, always something attracts me, I like the info emails and check they always
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Amazing service! I love all your products, and they get here in good condition (and fast too!). The shipping prices are a little steep though. I feel like they aren't as reasonable as someone like amazon. Maybe make a monthly charge for discounts and free shipping, I'd pay good money for that (or at least a decent cost).
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Great place to find unique items
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Like the variety you offer. Wish the prices were a bit lower--$50.00 for towels a bit much & would probably have ordered if they were more reasonably priced.
    Aug 25, 2016
    Denim jacket was better than expected. Next Gen jacket, not so much-flimsier than expected. Dragon meat will be fun for my 11 year old grandson. Princess mug looks cheap.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Love think geek, always have always will!
    Aug 25, 2016
    I love you guys! Never disapinted!
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Aug 25, 2016
    Great prices for great products! Quick shipping. Thank you so much.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    The site said there was a free shirt with orders over $50. I put in code and it told me I didn't qualify even though I spent a total of $84 ...might want to address that otherwise good experience
  • Aug 9, 2016
    You like to say that your products are exclusive, but I can find them on other websites, and usually for a more preferable price. My drive to purchase today originated from my longtime desire to own a gigantic common cold plush and noticing your sale on the item. It's normally cheaper on the original microbes website, but your 40% off sale made it $1 cheaper than the original company. I also wish my previous GeekPoints did not expire, otherwise I might have purchased more during this shopping trip.
  • Aug 9, 2016
    I love you guys a lot. You have an awesome variety of geeky ladies apparel which I love. I just wish that more things were plus size! You specifically have yoga pants that are plus size but I would kill for that Sakura Blossom Darth Vader dress. Or the Rey cowl dress thing. Also those space leggings! I can't be sure that a one size fits all type product will fit me. Some of the dresses do go up to my size and I'm really excited about the Cassandra dress. Also the press mug thing I redeemed with my points! I can't wait for my first cup of loose leaf tea in that thing! Cheers
    Aug 25, 2016
    My friend just graduated from Pharmacy school so I got her the prescription mug as a gift and she loved it! I haven't tested my french press mug thing but it looks delightful.
    Aug 25, 2016
    As always, ThinkGeek.com strives to be the best online retailer for all my geek needs. Pretty much did all my Christmas shopping here this year. Thanks again!
  • Aug 2, 2016
    Thinkgeek is totally awesome! my mum does all her Christmas shopping on here since everyone in our family are nerds