ThinkGeek.com Reviews

08/22/2014
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 8388 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2013 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• Aug 21, 2014
    Great website with awesome products! I must confess that I liked the old layout of the website better though. It was more fun-looking and inviting. This iteration seems to be visually stark and bland.
    You guys are awesome!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    You prices were better than Amazon.com!!!!!!!! Shipping was very reasonable.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Love the stuff! It is quite expensive to ship to Australia though so I don't shop here very often.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Great, original and interesting products, at reasonable prices and very transparent about costs, quality of products, etc.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    like the awesome stuff you can find that is only think geek stuff
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Probably my favorite site on the net. You guys have so many awesome, and functional products which i never thought of and wouldn't find anywhere else. LOVE THINK GEEK!!! ...cuz I always think like one.
    I LOVE THIS COMPANY!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    i love that i have found a site that sells alot of stuff i dont need but want :P but i would like to see more stuff from more gaming titles. (metal gear solid, battlefield,playstation,uncharted,silent hill,bioshock,SKYRIM ! and so on) :) but overall im very satisfied :)
    Love the site!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I always appreciated the service provided by Think Geek. The novelty Items always made for awesome presents. However, the coupons the send to you when your cart has not been paid for in about a days time seem to be just more then what I plan to spend. I do not know if this is intentional but it certainly is annoying. To see I have to spend another 5 to 10 bucks minimum just to save about the same or less. However on the flip side, I like the never expiring points. I love getting some small little trinket for free with my orders.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Sizing could be more consistent and there could be larger sizes for us bigger geek girls.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Products are great, but prices aren't always so great. Some items can be purchased for less money on different websites. Some products can't, so you have to grit your teeth and endure. Shipping prices used to be okay, but today I considered not going through with my purchase.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I love this website! It has great gift ideas as well as awesome/fun home ideas. I would love to see more D&D items and maybe some N64 items too. But that may be just me. I'll still always look here for my geek stuff 1st.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Love your site, love your products - I've always been happy. Glad that the market seems to be picking up a little so that I have the disposable income to buy these items. They will make all the difference to my husband and son for their birthdays this fall.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    The new site layout and design is awesome, but the ordering pipeline is buggy. It keeps dropping my cart, changing my shipping option, and failing to submit my finalized order. As soon as that gets all fixed up, everything else is looking pretty~ good~.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    new site is going to take time to get use to.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Kinda bummed that your special 15th Anni tshirt didn't come any smaller than large. Of course, you may have had smaller sizes earlier in the day, but we just saw this.
    Aug 21, 2014
    Enjoy shopping on your site, have never been disappointed with anything we have bought over the years!
  • Aug 13, 2014
    I love this website. A friend suggested it has been great to shop from! I have had to talk to customer service previously, and they were great!
    Aug 21, 2014
    I love buying from ThinkGeek. Every time I have have had to contact customer service, they have been very helpful.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Aug 21, 2014
    ThinkGeek has always been the best in geeky products and always delivers. I love it.