ThinkGeek.com Reviews

05/03/2015
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 5371 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• May 3, 2015
    i was first introduced to this site in high school and iv'e been in love with it since i plan on decorating my entire house with these items
  • May 3, 2015
    I almost forgot to buy my mom's mother's day gift. thank the geek gods for expodited shipping. 10/10 would use again.
  • May 3, 2015
    Keep on doing what you are doing! It's AWESOME! The only thing that suprised me was that a T-shirt that wasn't available "Best Mom in the Galaxy" Stae Wars themed.
  • May 3, 2015
    I am always forgetting to use my ThinkGeek points. It would be good to be able to get more than one item at a time. The assumption being my order is large enough to meet the sum of the minimum purchases.
  • May 3, 2015
    The free shipping amount should be lowered.
  • May 3, 2015
    Thinkgeek is one of the most trustworthy online vendors of apparel that I know of and will I continue to to shop there in the future. Their customers service is fantastic in working with anyone who might have problems placing their orders and other issues.
  • May 3, 2015
    I am so glad I found this site due to some crazy random happenstance. Really neat stuff.
  • May 3, 2015
    unique items and gift ideas...love it
  • May 3, 2015
    Love this site. Always welcome to more Star Wars stuff!
  • May 3, 2015
    I spent over $75 before shipping, it would be nice if when spending more than a certain amount of money that shipping becomes free.
  • May 3, 2015
    I know this isn't your responsibility, but if someone could make or find a "Firefly" or "Serenity" nursury mobile, that would be shiny!
  • May 3, 2015
    i wish that free shipping could combine with other offers. it would entice me to spend more for the shipping even after the easy 10 dollars off or 15 dollar free gift
  • May 3, 2015
    I think that personally, the pricing is a bit much. But I love the overall products that Think Geek has.
  • May 3, 2015
    Best damn store in the galaxy!!!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    Loved doing business with ThinkGeek! Awesome products, awesome services!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    I was a little disappointed the mug set wasn't as big as I pictured them or ceramic, but I didn't look at the product description as I should've. The shirt I bought fits great. Getting the cord back down the fabric sleeve it goes through is really tricky to do. Comes apart pretty easily when I want to remove it, however. I was satisfied with how quickly I got the products. Arrived before a special occasion I had bought them for.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Thanks for the cool stuff!
    May 3, 2015
    finding this site was pretty cool. my sister uses ThinkGeek and now I do too..
  • Apr 21, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    As always our order was delivered when it was supposed to be and the quality of all items was wonderful as always. Thanks for your many different items that we can't find anywhere else. We always find what we want at "Think Geek".