ThinkGeek.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

ThinkGeek.com Reviews

04/22/2017
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1861 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• Apr 21, 2017
    On the credit card entry section of checkout, the field to enter the CVV (next to the card expiration date) does not actually show up; it's white-on-white. For whatever reason there's no background shadow text (like you have for the credit card number and expiration date) to indicate it exists and its correct location. It was difficult to find. Once I clicked around a few times I finally located it and entered the number successfully.Also, when I initially ordered, I had to cancel it because I later realized I could also send the free motherboard tote since the order was over $75. I would have like to have seen the promotion at the checkout page. I saw it later, which is why I cancelled the original order and re-filled everything out. Now the gift recipient will also get the tote, which will surely improve his geek cred among his peers. But it will show up in your cancelled numbers for likely the wrong reason - I didn't abandon the order, I simply wished to take advantage of a promotion that wasn't apparent to me initially.Otherwise, Thanks! I've been ordering stuff from you since before you were owned by corporate overlords. I miss some of the really quirky and unique things; I'm a bit dismayed by how MUCH branded merch is out there. I miss some of the really unique and interesting items that used to be available only here and nowhere else, not necessarily related to movies etc. For instance, the OCD Chef cutting board was here first and I got one for my mother. I suppose it's available elsewhere, but it's just one example.Anyway, thanks for reading this. As a reward, here is a picture of my cat.http://i.imgur.com/TV4MaJn.jpgBTW, I would appreciate more cat-related items, specifically items that my cat and I can interact with. You once had a 'firefly' jar - actually, several types. You may not realize how many of us geeky folks have been adopted by cats. I look to thinkgeek as a thought-leader in feline entertainment solutions. Please consider the cats. Amazon boxes only last so long.
  • Apr 05, 2017
    ThinkGeek.com is amazing! Today I had to process a return for the very first time; my fault, I bought the wrong size. Instructions on the site were clear and easy to follow. I have been a ThinkGeek customer for a long time now, and I always enjoy browsing the site and seeing what new and geeky items have arrived. Keep up the awesomeness!
  • Apr 21, 2017
    Every time i go onto your websites i always end up wanting to buy something, You have a great selection. However on your mobile app you have categories that are either empty or near empty. i would love to see your inventory expand more often.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    Items for sale appear to be out of stock for a long time, or never come back but still be listed on the site. Sizing is a bit small for a nerd community on occasion. With exchange rate, a bit pricey. The contents and variety aren't what they used to be.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    This was my first purchase everything was fine thank you
  • Apr 07, 2017
    Keep up the good work.
    Apr 21, 2017
    I love your selection of nerdy stuff. Keep up the good work.
  • Apr 14, 2017
    Apr 21, 2017
    I FUCKING LOVE STAR SHIT.
  • Apr 10, 2017
    Great websie,there are a lot of products you just don't see in retail stores in Australia.This is the first time I have purchased from an online website but if the goods make it to Australia ok I will be buying a lot more,just tried the one item to see how things go.Buying for the first time makes it quite hard to review as I cant rate how soon the goods arrive.
    Apr 21, 2017
    Product arrived early and the hoodie is of a good fit and good quality.Will be back soon
  • Apr 21, 2017
    I know i must have some sort of reward points, but it seemed like it should have come up during my checkout. It would be nice toes if I qualify for a discount if there is one. Also, now, I see below now that I should describe the primary topic of this very comment. I will answer Other because I feel that this is not really the customer's responsibility and it sends the message to me that, based on the topic, my concerns are not likely to be addressed unless they fall into a specific topic. O.K. and now I am asked to describe my comments. I will answer the last one. I'll leave it up to the monkeys to decide.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    I am happy that think Geek got this product back in stock. I was bummed that I missed out on the TNG swimsuit last year.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    easy fast service. hilarious content
  • Apr 21, 2017
    I was looking at THINKGEEK.COM because of their new swimsuits. In related items, I saw this track jacket that was on sale, and it reminded me of the jacket I once had (that was stolen). When I saw the sale price, I HAD to purchase it.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    Bought a bathing suit today. Love the fact that you had sizing info and model sizing info. Love your charms. Wish. you had more! Keep Shooting!!
  • Apr 21, 2017
    I LOVE the sizes of the bathing suits.Usually there are only small sizes in shops, you think of the big girls.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    I appreciate the points system but I wish there were more items for lower amount of points to redeem. I was also sad that the tool item I wanted could not be shipped internationally, but VERY glad the website told me exactly what the problem was so I could continue with the rest of my purchase.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I love the variety and theme of the products. Really good gift options for everyone.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    You lot are great, don't go changing now. (though this Bizrate survey is much hated by ublock origin)
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Viewed the Tesla watch on YouTube and couldn't resist buying one.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Your tshirt range was a little disappointing this time. Get more stock. There was nothing there I wanted.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Love the unique product selection. I also appreciate that they use real size models for the apparel.