ThinkGeek.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

ThinkGeek.com Reviews

01/22/2018
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 4969 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• Jan 21, 2018
    I've purchased from ThinkGeek several times, the products are amazing, purchasing is super easy, and I've never had any problem with the delivery.
  • Jan 21, 2018
    I love this company. I love the site. The products are always a great quality and something a nerd like me is filling his one bedroom apt with to the brim. Seriously, whoever writes the descriptions for the products. They are so clever and quite genius. I dont know if that means much coming from me, there's no proof that my word means anything, but they are so well thought out and terrific. You guys (and ladies) are fantastic!
  • Jan 21, 2018
    Its a great website for many fun items. I am willing to come back to buy more items form here in the future
  • Jan 21, 2018
    'Twas a grand experience. Saw the advertisement for this product on Facebook. Should yield a great reaction when given as a gift.
  • Jan 11, 2018
    1) I got a coupon for $10 off... which couldn't be combined with free shipping. Not much of a coupon when I lost $9 for shipping. 2) There should be an option to round up for free shipping; TG could donate the money to charity or pay partial shipping. My cart sat at $74.98 for two days because I couldn't decide what to buy to tip it over the free shipping line.
    Jan 21, 2018
    I can't use promos with free shipping offer. What is point of the promo if it barely saves me more than the free shipping? Orders that are above the free shipping threshold after discounts and special offers should still get free shipping. I know you didn't pay $9 to get it to me.
  • Jan 21, 2018
    Always have just what I need, and exactly what I want.
  • Jan 21, 2018
    I wish the Angry Beavers and Rocko’s Modern Life t-shirts we’re available in 3X, otherwise I’m content.
    Awesome selection!
  • Jan 21, 2018
    The site used to have options for searching for small gift items, or items under $10. That's gone. The search function rarely returned a useful result. Useful tools have disappeared from the catalog. Most of the stuff in my wishlist is no longer carried.
  • Jan 10, 2018
    Information about sales tax should be noted before going to checkout. I nearly cancelled my purchase right there. You're lucky I was ordering something I'd been wanting for a long time.However, I do appreciate the 'Ship to Store' option being less expensive than regular delivery. That's pretty cool.
  • Jan 12, 2018
    It's ok, get too many emails. The stuff I'm interested in seems a little to much to pay would be nice to get codes for further discounts. Shipping cost sometimes makes me frown and not want to purchase.
    Jan 21, 2018
    Packaging tape could have been better. It was tore and anymore handling I think some items would have fallen out!
    Love the unique merch!
  • Jan 21, 2018
    This is a great site with unique, great products. I wish their prices were better, they are SUPER expensive on pretty much everything, and I wish they would do a better job keeping certain things in stock. Most of the time when I go to order something, I find out they are no longer carrying it. This has been incredibly frustrating.
  • Jan 21, 2018
    I think shipping should be cheaper or free. $75 is a lot to spend before it's free.
  • Jan 21, 2018
    Always my first choice for shopping for geeky, sci-fi/fantasy products!
  • Jan 21, 2018
    As soon as I saw the wide variety of Legend of Zelda merchandise, I was amazed. Some of this stuff I would never find on Amazon or Ebay, and when things go on sale they REALLY go on sale. I hope to make another gift purchase soon with my next paycheck!
  • Dec 29, 2017
    I love this website there are so many cool gadgets and items that remind me of my childhood!
  • Jan 12, 2018
    Best. Website. Ever.
  • Jan 21, 2018
    Love you all! Make more give-aways and micro-items as rewards. Make the geek points be for more than 1 item per purchase when the orders get high enough to allow it. Hire more random artists to design thematic stuff for you! Stickers! The monthly box market has eaten into your revenue. Take it BACK!
  • Jan 11, 2018
    Thinkgeek is always great. They always, always, always have something I want and I can usually find cool things on sale.
    Jan 21, 2018
    The Mr Rogers calender might be the best thing I've ever ordered from thinkgeek.