ThinkGeek.com Reviews

07/06/2015
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 5141 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• Jul 6, 2015
    Nice website. I liked several items, but am not employed well enough to get everything in one go. I am very glad you have a wish list so I can keep tabs on the ones I would like to eventually purchase.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Great gift giving site!!!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I love ThinkGeek and their products. I'm just disappointed that it wasn't clear on my email that the 20% off and $40+ Free Shipping code expired at 12am EST. I live in Los Angeles and was just purchasing things for San Diego Comic-Con and was bummed (my wallet was too) to find out that the coupon code was expired.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I absolutely love ThinkGeek.com !!!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I was shopping with the purpose of using the yayger coupon code, 20% offer which was until 12:00. I tried to check out during this time, however, I didn't realize that my credit card information would not be remembered and the time it took to enter in my card information, I was no longer eligible for the 20% my order. I would hope that going forward, if someone placed an item in their cart prior to the cut off time, that the coupon code would still be honored.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    It would be a real bonus to see the final price with exchange rate estimate for Canadian dollars right on the site
  • Jul 5, 2015
    The order showed free shipping on orders over $75, but I was disappointed when that disappeared when I entered a discount code. I still had over $75 after the discount, so it was a let down that it didn't apply because I had a discount. That shouldn't show until after the order is entered without a code.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    used code to purchase item and get a discount, but it did not work. code was YAYGER for 20% off all orders over $40. was not happy but still purchased item.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Keep up the excellent work!! and if its possible add up fandom products that aren't that mainstream (like Mortal kombat, Hannibal, Spawn and such!)
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Very good products, some things can just be a tad pricy
  • Jul 5, 2015
    👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I'm a little sad my points have expired, but they expired again back in Feb, so I understand. I do wish there was a section that had the cheap stuff because my order totaled 38.50ish so I had to find an item to push me over $40 so I could get the 20% off applied.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    Order process was easy; in depth product description and reviews gave me the confidence to purchase product from ThinkGeek.com Totally satisfied with purchase!
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I love this site!
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    The delivery was on time (as far as I know) I work away a lot and my wife took delivery of the order. I think you should also display your prices in $CAD and also make it clear (unless I just missed this point) that UPS will charge an additional C.O.D brokerage fee on top of your order, making it even more expensive than you anticipated. I like the concept of the products at ThinkGeek but the general quality of the products and the materials used is simply not there and sub-par. The mug I bought - great idea, as I said, like the concept, however it's unuseable. It's "tin" lined - is it supposed to be stainless steel? It smells like iron and when I washed the insides of it BEFORE use and left it to dry i found dark spots on the inside, which turns out to be rust. This is only after washing it and having not even used it.. I could relate the defects of the other product I bought but I'm not going to waste any more time. I will be returning the defective products. I am very disappointed overall.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    My first and second order was very smooth to do and no issues about it. Love the variety of items available. I will definitely be ordering from your site in the future.
    Jul 6, 2015
    First time that ive ordered from thin geek and i was very satisfied with everything
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Always have great products, and am happy to find the right gifts for my family on this site.
    Jul 5, 2015
  • Jun 11, 2015
    I love the stuff here, but I really wish you'd put on the item page itself when there is restricted shipping and can't be sent internationally. I had 3 items I wanted to buy as a gift that I had to remove at the payment stage because I wasn't aware they couldn't ship internationally. This was very disappointing and would have been avoided if you'd said on the item page that it wouldn't ship internationally. You USED to have those warnings.. Why were they removed? Otherwise, everything was great, and I'm saving up my geek points for a future purchase!
    Jul 5, 2015
    I love think geek and the things you sell! However, please make it more obvious on the actual product page when there are items that won't ship internationally.. There were a few items I wanted to get as a birthday gift, however found out (only during the check out stage) that these items couldn't be shipped internationally. This was actually quite a disappointing feeling as I read over the whole page first before adding to my cart to check if I COULD order them. Since nothing suggested I couldn't, it made me sad to have to take them off my cart. I wouldn't be upset or disappointed at all if I could know the shipping limitations before even trying to add things to my cart. Other than that, that's my only complaint. Everything else is fantastic! The can stein's are adorable (and everyone in my family now want one), and the knight hoodie I brought as a gift for my boyfriend's birthday fits him perfectly, and it's VERY well made!
  • Jun 11, 2015
    i would like to get my hands on some brain cell coasters with less wait ... a must have gift