ThinkGeek.com Reviews

02/07/2016
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 12692 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• Feb 5, 2016
    The help with retrieving my password - good! Checking out was confusing. Required several efforts.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Like the products but shipping prices seem steep. I'd rather not pay $5 for a purchase and then $6 more for shipping...
  • Feb 5, 2016
    It's always been great buying from ThinkGeek I know the product will be of a great quality and be delivered on time. I've never had a negative experience.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I like it because I have grandchildren that like a lot of the things you sell and I know where I can find them, with you.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    thank you for being my go-to geek shop.... this Kirk Loving Spock Sucker / Fan Girl loves it.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Cool stuff, decent prices, and user friendly site. What's not to love?
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Alright I love just about everything about the site except for one thing; that being that you have no Zelda themed wallets! I want a new one so badly but you guys don't have any, which is a little bit upsetting. Overall though you do have quite the selection of items and I'm sure my girlfriend will love the gifts, thanks a ton!
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I clicked on a link you sent me by email, but I was not logged into the site as a matter of course. Confusing. You then twice tried to add extraneous items to my list. Annoying. Apart from that, keep up the good work.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I am satisfied with the variety of products, the prices, and shipping costs. I would like to see more anime products, such as from Sword Art Online, and others! Thanks!
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I like Think Geek a lot. I have bought a lot of gifts for my family from them. I have found the site easy to use, find things, and have had no issues with the products. I enjoy the variety of items and find it wonderful just to see all of the amazing products while I browse. The prices are also vary reasonable and are on par or cheaper than competitors i have seen. Will definitely be using in the future.
    thanks, I love think geek
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I only bought one item, although I was well under the budget I set for myself. The products don't seem to be divided up well enough, or it isn't offering me enough suggestions. I looked around for more to buy, but I was using far too much time. I would have spent three to four times what I did, but just couldn't find anything else I really wanted, even though the site is full of hundreds of things I want. I'm sorry that I'm only presenting a problem and not a solution, but I'm not the one getting paid for that anyway.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Great. Always a pleasure to shop around the things i am passionate about. I would enjoy it more is there were more items in stock.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I wish you had more ot a selection for Harry Potter and that I had been able to purchase all the giant microbe plushes that pictured (some were pictured but were not available to select for purchase).
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Being visually impared, the i believe blue buttons are really hard for me to see on a white background.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Tried to checkout MULTIPLE times with PayPal and it kept giving me problems. The charge is STILL PENDING in my paypal account... HOPING I WONT BE CHARGED since it NEVER worked. Had to input my credit card info.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    Always a pleasure to shop at thinkgeek
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Awesome site. Slightly disappointed that I couldn't add an item to my order and also couldn't cancel the first order in order to avoid paying shipping once my order totaled over $25. Very pleased with customer service though and I'll still be purchasing from here again.
    Feb 5, 2016
    Loved everything about my think geek experience
  • Dec 9, 2015
    I really love the stuff that you sell, there are very few shops around that satify my inner Geek ;). It's a bit of a hassle as I don't own a creditcard, but I have friends that can help. It is also safer as otherwise I'd buy way too much! I'll keep coming back to your site as it rocks. Stay Geeky people! :) ps: /hugs for all the monkeys!
    Feb 5, 2016
    you guys rock! Just a shame the international delivery failed and that some of my items were no longer available on my last purchase. Still very pleased with all the geeky stuff!