ThinkGeek.com Reviews

01/27/2015
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 23893 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• Jan 27, 2015
    I love ThinkGeek products - however it does get frustrating when so many items are out of stock. The only other thing that bothered me was I almost bought a filter for a bottle that you don't have in stock. That product description is very misleading and should be changed (for the NDuR Advanced Portable Filtration Bottle). Overall though I love your website and your funny descriptions and I got my husband fun things and then spent even more money on myself. ThinkGeek is the only place I do that like a jerk.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Love this place... I just keep coming back because of all the cool and geeky items to buy.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    This is my second time ordering the same product. Even though I received a shipping confirmation the shipment was never processed. As this was a Christmas present made me angry.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    The site itself is a bit underwhelming but I do like the products. Thanks! :-)
    I love think geek.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    They sell many products i cannot find elsewhere.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Enjoy your unusual items, especially Star Wars. Will certainly be ordering more of them.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Need more Lord of the Rings/Hobbit, Zelda, and Harry Potter stuff
    Jan 27, 2015
    The watch was a little disappointing. Pipe was great
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Thinkgeek is a great site that offers very unique gifts that always impress!
    Jan 27, 2015
    ThinkGeek delivers some very quality and unique gifts that you just would never be able to find anywhere else!
    You guys rock!
    Jan 27, 2015
    Dude, I wish I had some real criticism, but I don't. You guys satisfy my customer cravings even when you don't have what I want (the ONE time I had a problem with an order, you fixed it within 5 minutes after I called, and were super nice about it). Keep on keepin' on!
  • Jan 17, 2015
    A vast majority of the items I planned on buying were OUT OF STOCK, which is truly unfortunate. I enjoy shopping on ThinkGeek, but when the majority of the items you wish to purchase are OUT OF STOCK...its fustrating and I feel like I need to look elsewhere. I do enjoy shopping here when items are AVAILABLE.
    Jan 27, 2015
    Hoping some items that were out of stock, and that have been for awhile are restocked. Or at the very least taken off the website until they are.
    Jan 27, 2015
    Everything arrived on time and in perfect condition!
  • Jan 12, 2015
    I either have bought most of your inventory or you are running short of 3X and larger t-shirts
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Just love the variety of products at ThinkGeek.com. I shop quite a bit here! The only issue I have is the shipping charges. Shipping is always quick and most satisfactory, but I live in Canada and between shipping and duty it can get quite costly to shop here. That being said the quality of service and great products keep me coming back!
    Jan 27, 2015
    The only issue I have is shipping costs. It's very expensive to have items shipped to me here in Canada.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Great selection of unique gifts and products. I always shop at ThinkGeek for my grandchildren.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    I love the products and quality!
  • Jan 3, 2015
    It would be nice if gift certificate information associated with my account would appear automatically when I go to check out rather than having to dig back into old emails to find it. However I did appreciate the reminders with the information. Don't stop doing that. It is good for making sure that a purchase gets made.
    Jan 27, 2015
    The multiple plug that I bought for charging my Electronic Devices had Three plugs, but none of them fit into my ipad. I was expecting to be able to do that, so that disappointed me. Otherwise the order was fine, and the little espresso speaker has surprisingly good sound quality. I am very satisfied With that!