ThinkGeek.com Reviews

02/11/2016
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 12548 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• Feb 10, 2016
    I was nervous buying this since it's probably one of the most expensive things I have bought for myself, but after looking at the customer pictures to see more of the product I felt more at ease. The current sale happening was also a big plus!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Love love love ThinkGeek!! It's my go to for all my nerdy shopping needs.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Perfect for all of the gifts I was looking for for the wonderful geek in my life! I'm going to have to come back to shop again for myself!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I'M WORKING ON MY NEXT HANDBAG OF HOLDING. I LOVE IT SO MUCH, I NEED ALL THE COLORS. I RECOMMEND IT TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS!!!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Had to fill out card information more than once, at different steps of checkout. That was annoying, and the address entry system is the least user-friendly form of that type that I have EVER experienced.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    A very good place to buy things.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Lots of cool stuff, but can be pricy.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I am very happy with the selection of the products, i would like to say that that i was slightly disappointed at the cost of delivery (i might be spoilt by amazon prime however)
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I would probably shop more with ThinkGeek if they had more Japanese Anime or Manga type of products.
    Feb 10, 2016
    ThinkGeek is the perfect place to shop for yourself and gifts for friends. Wide range of items to choose from.
    Feb 10, 2016
    Good service, just wish my points didn't expire. I don't order online much so I'd like to see them last long enough to accumulate a good amount to get a nice reward.
    Feb 10, 2016
    I like shopping at ThinkGeek because they have unusual items.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Love your website. Going to surprise my guy who is an executive chef at a country club with these star wars planet glasses, since dinner ware and the like are one of his things. I feel they are a tasteful middle-ground for adults to display their inner nerd while still purchasing something nice for their home. But, I Think you might have been purposefully obtuse about the difference in time between your shipping options. I even went to some help links to see if you hid the information elsewhere for the more inquisitive customers, but alas I have not found it. Seems odd to charge $6 more and not offer any clarity as to what the customer is to expect or what exactly they are paying for. Still, I love your site. Fingers crossed, hoping I paid extra to get it here before Valentine's day for a man that has been going above and beyond lately dealing with my fam. <3 Stay classy, TG.
    None at this time!
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I'm kind of a closet geek, but your products made me smile, so I had to get something!
    Feb 10, 2016
    I was very nicely surprised at the quality of the items - I've often found that non-mainstream/specialized items can be of lesser quality, but both the tee and scarf appear to be great quality (haven't washed the tee yet, tho').
  • Jan 25, 2016
    I miss the selection of items. Seems like a lot of things are out of stock. Thanks for free shipping, though!
    Feb 10, 2016
    Selection not as good as it used to be. Lots of products are out of stock.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    i really love this site. i wish that for items not in stock, they could be pre ordered and the custmer could await for shipping on the item until they are instock.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    My father loves spicy food, so when I saw that ThinkGeek had "grow your own" sets for Carolina Reapers, I had to let him know. Thankfully, the next day, you started your "free Shipping on Order Over $25", so we were able to order 4. I can't wait until they get here and I try to get at least one set to start growing in the kitchen window. (Though I will probably be putting a tomato cage around it to keep the dogs and the cat from messing with it.) A++ all around.
    Feb 10, 2016
    I was super excited to see you offered the newest world's hottest pepper for growing at home. I showed my father, who is known for his iron stomach, and we ended up ordering 4 "Grow Your Own" kits. I can't wait until the New England winter passes so we can start to grow them! I already have friends asking when they'll be ready because they want a few peppers for their own personal use. Fingers crossed they grow as awesome as I hope they will!
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Feb 10, 2016
    I still haven't heard back on whether the UPS investigation of my missing package was completed or not and I was told that it would take 8 business days to complete an investigation and that I would receive an e-mail from thinkgeek if I get a refund on my credit card due to the items never getting to me because of theft.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    Have you ever considered using shoprunner as another form of shipping? At the moment, i just buy from amazon because they offer free shipping to hawaii with prime.