ThinkGeek.com Reviews

12/25/2014
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 24469 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

You guys are awesome!
  • Dec 24, 2014
    Awesome site...I love it!
  • Dec 24, 2014
    The only thing that needs an update, is you should be able to look for apparel items according to gender. The items are shown and described as men's or women's, but that's not a search option. I also think there should be a category for shopping for women across categories. Maybe use the survey to find out what items are purchased for which gender. Or you could add that in the cart. Geeks would be more than willing to give info like that to help build a more user friendly shopping experience.
  • Dec 24, 2014
    awesome xp keep it up thinkgeek
  • Dec 24, 2014
    I like the creativity, and selection of items.
  • Dec 24, 2014
    The site is great and the products are great. I had some problems with an order not shipping to me but ThinkGeek customer service (Mecha Becca) was amazing and rectified the situation.
    U R A W E S O M E ! ! !
  • Dec 24, 2014
    There was a promo code offered if order was sent before midnight on Christmas, but it did not work....disappointing.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Should be able to have anonymous name printed on gift certificates for use in gift exchanges, etc.
    Dec 24, 2014
    Gift certificate purchase. Would be nice to get an automatically generated certificate printable instead of a blank one and writing the information on it.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Dec 24, 2014
    Before this order I had some mistakes with a previous one and tried to resolve them with your customer service, needless to say I was unable to resolve them due to unavailability of your service team. very disappointed in that respect, otherwise your products are solid, and well shipped.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    ThinkGeek is my go to website when I have to buy a last minute gift for a geek-tastic friend!
    Dec 24, 2014
    The items we bought were very cool. We loved the box that flicks the switch off when you turn it on. All the Doctor Who ornaments were great quality. Very pleased with this site.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    This is an awesome site! I only wish I'd come here sooner. I needed one more small gift for my daughter. She's a professional volleyball player in Denmark. I found some Bluetooth gloves for her. This is a perfect stocking stuffer! She will love it. I'm a disabled vet (25years Army) and can't always get out to shop. This was awesome for me! I'm going to look for more as soon as I Finnish this survey :)
    Dec 24, 2014
    I love ThinkGeek! I only wish I'd known about it sooner.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Love Think Geek!! It's a must during the holidays!!
    Thinkgeek rules!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Again, the only downside it the lack of funds on my end that prevents me from getting everything I want from ThinkGeek.com! I LOVE the site and wish I could just win the lottery so I can buy so many things from them!
    Dec 24, 2014
    I wish there was an option hgiher than 10 to rate my experience with ThinkGeek.com Everything I ordered has been phenominal! And I got my most recent order JUST in time for christmas! (12/24) I have had nothing but positive times with ThinkGeek.com! The Light-Up Lightsaber Chop Sticks far exceeded my expectations!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 24, 2014
    Always a nice and straightforward experience ordering from this site.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Too many out of stock items! Also selection isn't what it used to be :(
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Cyber Monday shopping experience was poor. Website loaded slowly and successive steps through the check-out process were likewise slow and frequently had to be repeated. Took > 30 minutes to check-out.
    Dec 24, 2014
    Online ordering process incfedibly slow and cumbersome (first time after several years of ordering from TG). shioment delyaed by some problem characterized in email as "affecting a few customers.