ThinkGeek.com Reviews

10/19/2014
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 8325 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• Oct 19, 2014
    ThinkGeek is the only place I can easily find certain fun items that I am always buying for myself and others.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Favourite online store when shopping for my sons and my husband.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I love everything about ThinkGeek,. Only way to make it better is to have actual retail stores, but then I'd be broke all the time
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I love this site. I could shop for anyone i know, geek or not, at this site and see satisfied friends everytime.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Alot of stuff was out of stock this week...
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I love your site! I purchase gifts for a couple of family members for the holidays last year and am returning to Think Geek this year to do the same. Wonderful variety of high-interest, fun, quality products! I have called your offices twice for product clarification and information, and received excellent customer service each time. Thank you.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I enjoy the site and get a lot of pleasure out of just browsing the product descriptions even when I'm not shopping for anything in particular
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Wish there was an easier way to move something from my wishlist to my cart.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I wanted to buy Lord Of The Rings - 50 Year Anniversary Edition Book (79.99) with this order but as usual its not in stock.Therefore i won't be getting the 40% off on this sale. Ive come to this site several times only to have this happen so I don't purchase anything.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Dude, you guys have GOT to do something about your wishlist system. It took several clicks to get to where I could even view the contents of my wishlist, and then had to click through again in order to purchase items from it. How hard could it be to click 'view wishlist' and actually view it, never mind having an 'add items to cart' radio button right there along with the 'delete' button? I got so frustrated I almost gave up and left the site rather than continuing, and I've been shopping here for years. (You can insert your own imaginary desk-flip here)
  • Oct 19, 2014
    The only problem I had today was I using my geek points, and I could get a skull shot glass if I purchased $25 or more. I ordered the hobbit feet slippers, which came out to $24.99 before tax and shipping. Because the thinkgeek monkeys (lol) only recognized the $24.99, I couldn't redeem my geeks points. I got a zombie mug on sale, which was fine ($5), but it was just a little frustrating. I'm not going to stop purchasing things from thinkgeek (I love this website!), but it's just a little frustrating with me being on a budget and all, and Christmas purchasing around the corner.
    My son loves Think Geek!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    This is the greatest website for sci-fi/gaming geeks I have seen. I come her to buy anything that is "off the wall" stuff and I have enjoyed everything I havepurchased. Keep it up!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I have always been able to find what I need at TG. Stuff is in stock, or stocked up really quickly in time for holidays. Great for gifts, great for stuff for me and the kiddos too!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    My go to site for all things LEFT FIELD!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Love it! Great selection, wish that you guys had a Canadian warehouse. The customs fee can be a real kicker.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Thinkgeek is great and I highly recommend them to anyone wanting geeky and or nerdy products.
    Oct 19, 2014
    Like I said before, I like the company Think Geek is a great company and I highly recomend it to anyone
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    I love think geek!!! I have put in 3 ordered over the last month or so. Almost all of my Xmas gifts will be coming from think geek. I have never had an issue with and order and it always arrives on time.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    THANKS! FOR THE KOOL STUFF!
    Oct 19, 2014
    I really like the Robot Slippers... I guess the only thing I would change about them is the sound. The Sound is not Loud enough. But they are comfortable!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    This place is GREAT. I don't buy from them often, but when I do it's because something GRABBED me and said "BUY ME!!"
    Gotta love TG!