ThinkGeek.com Reviews

07/10/2014
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 9085 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2013 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    Seen the shirts elsewhere and they look good.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Always a pleasure shopping here, but it's highly hazardous to my budget because there's just so much stuff I "need"!
    Apr 17, 2014
    We were entirely happy with the products, and the cat immediately appropriated the shipping box (even though it had a picture of a monkey on it).
    Apr 17, 2014
    I love your products and service. Keep up the good work!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I would love to see some Red Dwarf merch! Someone's gotta remember that, right?
    Apr 17, 2014
    Love my Tevolo TeaGo! Don't leave for work without it!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    This website has almost everything you need to becoming awesome! They have great products and amazing low prices!
    Apr 17, 2014
    I have always bought items or gifts from ThinkGeek and it has never failed putting a smile on my face when I receive my package.
    Please make the "aprils fools joke item" Flux Capaster
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I love this site. so many fun things to buy
    I love this site
    Love my Stuff!!! 💋
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Love the great dr. who items that I can't find anywhere else
    Apr 17, 2014
    Loved my mugs and shirts
  • Apr 7, 2014
    It is by far one of my favorite online stores. I check in every week to see if there's anything new.
    Apr 17, 2014
    Product prices were good, international shipping prices are good when compared with a few years ago, but are high compared with other international sites.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Keep up the good work guys( and monkeys)
  • Mar 31, 2014
    The stuff you sell is, globally, expensive for what it is, especially for someone outside of USA with the conversion rate and the impossibility to get free shipping. I hope the items I ordered will be very good. There are many things that I want that I will never buy on Thinkgeek mostly because of shipping fees/conversion. I can just hope one day I'll find a store in Quebec where I can get all of these. I have to add that I'm a bit disappointed that the apron of Doctor Who I was looking to buy was at a special price one day (with no ending date as far as I could see) and the next day get back to full price.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I like the products and the quality of them but unfortunately the total of price of the items plus the shipping and the duty fees is way beyond what I wanted to pay for those items. It is the first and last time I was ordering from Thinkgeek. Next time I will try to find a Canadian supplier.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Shipping was faster than expected especially for international shipping.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    two of the three shirts were grossly undersized for what they were labled. both female shirts in the Dr. who line were labeled 3x but fit a size 12. In america, that is not a 3X! I gave them to my daughter who was overjoyed and geeked out but I am not happy.