ThinkGeek.com Reviews

01/30/2015
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 23795 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• Dec 15, 2014
    I really appreciated the promo code I was able to use. Also, the variety of products in wonderful. ThinkGeek is the perfect website to shop for my geeky boyfriend.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    You ran out of Stock way too early on some items. I understand they are hot items, but knowing that you should have had more stock. Otherwise, very happy.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    There are a lot of fun gifts on your site.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I really like your store but I would also recommend being able to use a gift card IN ADDITION to any promotions. Currently it is not possible to pay with a gift card if a promotion has been applied.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    perfect place for a gift (or gift for myself) for the geeks I love
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I really love this site and the products they provide! However I'm not sure that when an item is out of stock it always shows up on the list page and I would like to see more of that
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Love the products, just wish you guys expanded out to more games and fandoms.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I love the site but was unable to use the promo code for a 25% discount. It would not accept USALERT.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Thanks for the Awesome Stuff!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    i had to change the address of an order i made earlier today, i called the second i placed the order because paypal had the wrong address on the order and i noticed it as i was placing it. after waiting 30 minutes to talk to someone on the phone and being in hold for live chat just as long i was told that it was too late to change the shipping address. if i was able to talk to someone sooner or was able to cancel the order without an account online i could have resolved the problem. i was frankly very upset that during the holidays and with your high prices you couldn't have hired more customer service representatives to handle demand. This costumer service disaster cost you a future recommendation to my friends. Now Im not sure if the gift i was going to give my partner will arrive before christmas.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I simply adore ThinkGeek. Anytime I need ideas for gifts or something special for myself, I first check here. It's always a joyful experience to peruse the may options.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    It would be nice to have some giftwrapping options.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I love the stuff you guys have, but being a Canadian I am always concerned about what the final cost will come to. The uncertainty makes me wary of shopping from places outside of Canada. Specifically, if it is available at *.ca I will always get it there. I would love to shop with you guys more, but until there is a thinkgeek.ca with a warehouse in Canada you will unfortunately remain a last resort for fun and interesting geeky things. I wish you all the best and I hope that you can grow large enough to find your way north!
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Lots of fun for my geeky family.
    Dec 15, 2014
    Love ThinkGeek - - perfect for all my geeky family members:)
  • Nov 30, 2014
    I love thinkgeek! It has amazing unique items!
  • Nov 29, 2014
    love you guys..always awesome..wish i was rich cuz i would spend it all here!!
    Dec 15, 2014
    for the first time ever over the last 4 years i have been ordering from you monkeys, i was missing an item in my shipment. but just got done with live chat customer service and they are sending my product out to me. thank you very much for making it right. plus its for xmas gifts so..phew!! disaster averted! and dont worry, i still recommend your site to everyone! and will probably order more after xmas.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Your sight is awesome; Weird things are illegal here; No cookie cutters. :'(
  • Nov 19, 2014
    1st time purchasing merchandise from ThinkGeek.com, but I am loving the selection. Some of the things I just look at and feel as if my childhood just exploded and became a reality again.
    Dec 15, 2014
    I love the stuff I am getting from ThinkGeek, it is all working out great so far!