ThinkGeek.com Reviews

01/21/2017
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 20427 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

Showing 8621 - 8640 of 20427 Reviews
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I've consistently been impressed by this site and the products offered here. While we do not make many purchases each year, every one that we have made has been a huge success and made us incredibly happy with the results.
    Great site. Unique!.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    This is my first stop for geeky gifts.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Using rewards was hard to figure out, but I appreciate the "free" item. Would order more often if there was free shipping
  • Nov 30, 2016
    love the unique gifts and options
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Awesome selection, fair prices, and an easy-to-navigate site. I'll be coming here for all my novelty, geeky gifts!
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I really like the site. Would love to see even more options of some of the movies and games featured.
    Love this site.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I was a little disappointed in the way your site handled the free shipping + the coupon code for the lego wreath. When I entered the code for the wreath, everything showed up discounted, and when I went to check out it told me the prices had changed. However, in order to continue checking out I had to refresh the page, and I lost all my credit card info in doing that. Poor design from a website that prides itself on being owned by and catering to geeks.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Had problems with checkout. Credit card was pre-charged several times as message received indicated card was declined though credit was available. When checks were made the problem was that I was shipping to a freight forwarder. Every order placed for the past 4+ has been using a similar type of address. Also, I would have expected that the site would have clearly stated what the problem was. I am still not even sure if the charges to my card will be fully reversed. Bad experience this time around.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Great deals on sale items. Excited to see my kids faces on Christmas morning when they get a load of star wars stuff!
    great store, I love it
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I tried several special codes for free gifts from website banners, but they were not successful. Not sure why they didn't work, but I assume they had expired without being removed from banners. Tried "evergreen" and "cyber16us" without success.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Could not scroll through nor zoom water bottle photos I am hoping written description will be accurate and I will be pleased to give these as gifts.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Items are great but wish so many things weren't out stock.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Thinkgeek is great but for some reason my app and the website account do not sync. When I add things to my cart on the app they do not appear online and vice versa. Would be great to use the app only but I always run into a payment error when trying to use PayPal on the app. Works fine for other retailers on my phone but not thinkgeek
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Build On Brick Holiday Wreath side banner on the page shows for free if i spent $50 or more. Then the customer service told me that the promotion is expired. why you put the banner there to trick people? The banner didn't say please click the banner to see more info. I didn't know when to expire.
  • Nov 8, 2016
    I like the variety of their products.
    Nov 30, 2016
    One of the mugs I ordered came to me with a broken handle. I will keep it, but it is still upsetting.
  • Nov 8, 2016
    Yes I am from Canada and its easy to order online
    Nov 30, 2016