ThinkGeek.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

ThinkGeek.com Reviews

02/21/2017
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 15522 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

awesome as always.
    Love this site!!
  • Dec 01, 2016
    it would be cool if you guys would let me try out your things and i could recommend it to other people... @Thinkgeek
  • Dec 01, 2016
    Weve been using thinkgeek for years and have always enjoyed it!
  • Dec 01, 2016
    I just realized i had a 20% coupon in my inbox, and didn't get to use it on my purchase! bummer. Overall, I love Thinkgeek and their witty site. More fun than just reading average descriptions while shopping, and geek humor never grows old. And I do like that they send out coupons when they haven't heard from me in a while. Definitely a good marketing tactic to get you to come back and purchase something.
  • Dec 01, 2016
    great company good experience highly satisfied
  • Dec 01, 2016
    Perfect place to find just the right gift for the weird men in my life.
  • Dec 01, 2016
    "Free Shipping" should be completely free. Otherwise, great experience.
  • Dec 01, 2016
    ThinkGeek is a great site that has a lot different products you can' find anywhere else, but the prices can be a bit on the high side. I am a bit disappointed how the rewards system has changed to having to have a minimum purchase n order to claim the gift using rewards points. Also, with the prices of the items, having free shipping more often would have me shop here more. Other than that, this website is one of the better sites I have come across for "geeky" items.
  • Dec 01, 2016
    Please add more fun shirts.
  • Dec 01, 2016
    Think Geek is amaze-balls.
    Will be back soon!
  • Dec 01, 2016
    Love ThinkGeek! It's so easy to get my Christmas shopping done. Great selection and quick delivery.
  • Dec 01, 2016
    ThinkGeek has some of the most unique items I've seen on the web. Browsing through their stock makes me feel like I'm at a convention. Always fun!
  • Dec 01, 2016
    I love the site and the items offered! Occasionally, I'll find an item is not described quite as thouroughly as I might like, but it's not confusing or misleading. I will also sometimes search for a specific item, but not be able to find it - for example, ThinkGeek carries the sonic screwdrivers of 10 and 12, but not 11 or the laser. I can understand that things sell out or don't sell well at all, but having the extra items in the catalog would make me more likely to turn to ThinkGeek for future purchases. Then again, this might only matter to me because my whole sonic collection was in my car when my car was stolen and now I need to restock, so maybe my desire for more items is a little biased? Otherwise, very please with the site and products.
  • Dec 01, 2016
    Hawaii is part of the United States, not a foreign address. You could ship things through Postal Service, even though it takes longer. Or don't base the shipping on the PRICE of the objects, instead be fair. I feel like you might be making more money off me? I actually considered canceling my order because of the cost of shipping (I am shopping early I dont need these things in 2 days, but you don't provide another option). Unfortunately, I really LOVE your exclusive products and I need to keep my reputation as the cool auntie.....
  • Dec 01, 2016
    I enjoy your selection and that it is growing but some of your categories are quite sparse. Some things also seem to be perpetually out of stock.
    Interesting site
  • Dec 01, 2016
    I spent $70. I should have received free shipping. Your shipping charges are way too high. If I didn't want the necklace so much I would have passed at having to pay $7.95 for shipping an object that probably weighs less that 4 ounces. Most of the time when I pass on an item, it is because of your high shipping charges. If you had free shipping or free for over $50, I'd spend a lot more money with you.
  • Dec 01, 2016
    I LOVE THINKGEEK!! It is always the first place I go when Christmas shopping for my Husband. They always have something that would be perfect for him, and I usually end up with a couple things for myself as well. They have items in a wide range of prices so there is always something that I can afford.