ThinkGeek.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

ThinkGeek.com Reviews

02/25/2017
ThinkGeek.com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkGeek.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 12461 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ThinkGeek.com

2014 Winner

ThinkGeek.com Rating

More About ThinkGeek.com

Recent Reviews for ThinkGeek.com

• Nov 30, 2016
    The products n this website fit so well with my daughter's personalty.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    It was overall an ok experience and I got my order in. But had issues getting the promo working with "Build On Brick Holiday Wreath - Build On Brick Holiday Wreath". I followed the steps exactly but the code kept getting rejected. Then one of the items I was trying to order went out of stock so now I had to find another gift. It was frustrating.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    The shipping and return policies are ridiculous here, it is bad enough to charge o much for shipping, but when a company charges for returns when an item doesn't fit it is a scam.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    really like the check out process...super easy...hard to decide what to buy though!
  • Nov 30, 2016
    love the website. all the items are amazing. lifetime shopper with them
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Checkout was a little confusing because I had earned free shipping and then it was taken away. That plus the MASSIVE amount of items making it hard to decide. That's not necessarily a bad thing though.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    All was pretty good but the shipping was a little steep for what the item was.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I love ThinkGeek! I just wish the items were a little less expensive!
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I love Think Geek! I first found this website in middle school when desiring a Pi shirt (which they still sell and I still wear). I am now in college and am still hopelessly in love with this magical site. It's a great place with a whole bunch of super cool nerdy stuff which can't be found anywhere else.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    This was an awesome shopping experience. The prices were lower than any other store or online retailer.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I love it but get bummed when items are out of stock so often.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I love your stuff! Thanks!
    All Good Monkeys!
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Lots of great merchandise for nerds like me.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I love ThinkGeek. It's a shame that some of your items can't ship to Australia, but I'm happy with the purchases I made.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Suggestions for improvement: additional ways to cull through products, flesh out some of the sparser categories, combine offers for high-money purchases (ex: free shipping with free item).
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I find your site informative and humorous.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Think geek has always been my go to place to buy my friends and family their gifts.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Bought my significant other a gift. Sadly the desired hand in their kitty Pandora Charm was no longer available abut that was on me. very pleasant shopping experience.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I was a little disappointed that the promotion for free shipping to Canada expired before I was able to finalize my order. Also, you send so many promotional codes, it would be nice to be able to enter more than one.