ThinkRC.Com Reviews

05/26/2015
ThinkRC.Com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkRC.Com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 169 reviews. Last rated on 05/25/2015.

ThinkRC.Com Rating

More About ThinkRC.Com

Recent Reviews for ThinkRC.Com

• May 25, 2015
    ThinkRC.com has been really good to work with. They have provided solid reliable products.
  • May 23, 2015
    ok with it so far. will know more when i get my order.
  • May 23, 2015
    Able to indo parting on else has. At fair price It would be great if schematics could be add available fo each item and printed send if needed. That would be worth some money. Only print what is sold an needed.
  • May 22, 2015
    Great website with good prices, i liked how simple it was to buy a product
  • May 22, 2015
    Love Think RC.com. Great prices. Excellent customer service. Parts 99% available. Superior shipping speed! I recommend this site to EVERYONE !! Shipped from USA !!
  • May 20, 2015
    A+++ Everything I need great site
  • May 20, 2015
    My dad bought my husband a quadcopter for Christmas and he loved it!! He has since lost it (due to a flying accident, lol) and so for Father's Day I've purchased him a new one :D
  • May 17, 2015
    ur web site is much much better then the one I have been dealing with....thank you...!!!
  • May 17, 2015
    Very glad I found this site
  • May 14, 2015
    make it easier to separate bill to & ship to
  • May 13, 2015
    the quality and working condition of my order must be examined before answering this question
  • May 12, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    So far so good 3xs the charm
  • May 11, 2015
    I found similar item elsewhere slightly cheaper but out of the country
    May 24, 2015
  • May 10, 2015
    Very easy and convenient.
    May 21, 2015
    Great
  • May 9, 2015
    Hope the product is as good as they say
    May 19, 2015
  • May 7, 2015
    Amazing prices! Better than most I've seen online. I will definitely be coming back for more!
    May 17, 2015
  • May 3, 2015
    I had no troubles and looks like fast standard shipping is fast so that is great. Please take shopping exspeareance.
    May 13, 2015
    OK here we go 0n the 3rd of this month I ordered 2 x4 upgraded Hubsans red and white and green and black first thing they said they were upgradedoing witch I still don't think so. To further problems the black and green one which I bought for my son had some BAD mechanical issues. When he plugged in the batteries to the quad it came on and took off like some out of control beast cut my son's finger and his wrist ,pretty suniffictlly. Not to mention my wife was. Dry. ERY Angry ABOUAND Still is. Ow my son want nothing to do with the one that still works. So I contacted customer service very u,pet with the whole situation and I get the run around. The want pictures of it ...so I sent the picttue. Then they procedures to tell me send it back k can't be any damage no sings of ware witch I JUST GOT THEM ON THAT FOLLOWING THURSDAY . SO OBVIOUSLY ...NO SIGNS OF WARE..So they proceed to tell me den it in for repairs and if there 8s no signs of ware or damage they will (fix) it...lol I should of. Ontacted my attorney and not even del with all of this run around. And still I have a brand new Hubsans x4 (that says it's a upgraded model) no it isnt. That doesn't work So ax you can see at this point I am pretty heated with this company and transaction
  • May 1, 2015
    It is nice to be able get RC parts in this country and not shipped from China. Three to five days is so much better than two to five weeks. Prices are very reasonable. It pays to shop around. Think RC has good prices. Some of the other sites are almost twice as much for the exact parts. I would like to see a member sign-up so it would save the info. needed to place a new order such as name, address, credit card number,and e-mail address. Also a way to save your shopping cart or have a wish list so my wife can order things I want with out a bunch of question as to what I want and why.
    May 11, 2015
  • Apr 30, 2015
    May 10, 2015
    I needed 2 pieces so from the web site I ordered 2. What came was 2 packages, each containing 4 of the pieces, now I have 8! Not worth the shipping price to return. The online store should state that one package contained 4.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    May 19, 2015
    It was on time worked as described made a great weekend.