ThinkRC.Com Reviews

10/20/2014
ThinkRC.Com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkRC.Com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 153 reviews. Last rated on 10/19/2014.

ThinkRC.Com Rating

More About ThinkRC.Com

Recent Reviews for ThinkRC.Com

• Oct 19, 2014
    Easy to navigate.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Think RC is a great site. I just started my RC helicopter hobby and was referred to this site by a friend. Customer service is great and ordering products to repair my heli from crashes, which happen often, is very easy. Thanks.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    It seems to be a very nice site, but this is my first purchase
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Would be nice for a less expensive shipping option - standard USPS maybe. Not a big dead, but ~$10 on a $50 order is a little on the high side.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    IT APPEARS TO BE A GOOD COMPANY. BUT I WILL JUDGE FROM: 1. SPEED OF PROCESSING ORDER 2. HOW QUICKLY I RECIVE THE ITEMS 3. QUALITY OF ITEMS PUCHASED 5. PRICE COMAPRED TO THER SHOPS
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Looking forward to grandson receiving helicopter & rotor part.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Website was easy to use and had a great selection.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    thinkrc is interesting. I am going to explore it more. thank you jerry rahn
    I like the Syma products
  • Oct 12, 2014
    have a number of choppers, boats, planes, and 1 drone. from the old school. learned u-control then rc planes, and gas choppers, and gas rc cars and boats.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Its was very easy to order from the site and they were sold out and emailed me when the item came in. I was very happy to know that they took the time to let me know my item was back in stock, Would order from them again for sure.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    It was easy to navigate. I found what I was looking for in one minute.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Very good products
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Very easy to fid what your looking for. Best prices too!
    Oct 18, 2014
  • Oct 6, 2014
    SHIPPING FEES ARE LITTLE TO HIGH. MANY COMPANIES OFFERS FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU BUY FE $50 AND OVER OR ANY OTHER AMOUNT BUT STILL.... TOTAL EXPERIENCE IS GREAT!!
    Oct 10, 2014
    Item should have more specific instructions since is for begginers....
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 15, 2014
    First time with you but am very satisfied !!!
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Oct 13, 2014
    Radio stoped working day 2 5th drive around living room it's cheap it broke so soon all they told me was if I wanted anew radio had to buy another no thanks not with the time or hassle never again
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Oct 11, 2014
    Order came day early...cool
  • Oct 4, 2014
    I enjoy shopping online with thinkrc
    Oct 12, 2014
    I had a very good experience with thinkrc
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Oct 10, 2014
    Received the helicopter, but damn thing couldn't even do a basic hover. Just as soon the skids cleared the ground the helicopter would take off at a high rate of speed to the 4 o'clock position, nesitating a complete. Why I cannot return this product to is that a Buddy thought he could fly it better and we have not been able to find the darn thing. So I'll just have to eat the cost of the helicopter and shipping and you lose a customer.