ThinkRC.Com Reviews

12/17/2014
ThinkRC.Com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkRC.Com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 219 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

ThinkRC.Com Rating

More About ThinkRC.Com

Recent Reviews for ThinkRC.Com

• Dec 16, 2014
    very pleased with web site and prices
  • Dec 16, 2014
    they have the parts I need.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Very easy web site to navigate
    Good to deal with!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great place, great offers, great deals
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I am uneasy about my order for two reasons. First, I could not contact someone by calling the number listed on the website. The message seemed to imply that ThinkRC might call me back, but not for sure. Second, there is a difference on the website in terms of delivery time. At one place it says FEDEX Ground will deliver in 1 - 5 business days and in the FAQ, it says 1 - 7 days. That difference at Christmas could be the difference maker in an order. Which delivery time is accurate?
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Great site to find RC toys for myself and my kids.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    simple easy to use and great price
  • Dec 15, 2014
    It was very easy to order. I have wanted to get the grandkids remote controlled helicopters for several years but they were too expensive. I am so excited to finally be able to afford them!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    if it arrives on time I would buy from again
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Easy to find.... easy to use.... very satisfied!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    So far I am satisfied with my ordering experience. Looking forward to receiving the product.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Good Product! Needs discount (price same as buying at amazon, amazon offres prime delievery)
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Products are constrtucted from durable material with good workmanship,and the parts availability makes all repairs possible.Prices of is very reasonable
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Lots of good quality stuff at great prices!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Always fast shipping and easy to find my parts.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Store is easy to navigate. Lots of skill levels, styles, and price points to choose from. Reviews from engaged enthusiasts is very helpful. Although I have not used replacement parts, the impression that ThinkRC is the go-to place makes me confident to purchase. Billing and shipping is straight forward. I will definitely shop here again.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    love the rc helicopter to fly them
    Dec 16, 2014
    Very happy with my order
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    I am well pleased with my order and it was delivered as promised .
  • Nov 28, 2014
    S107G RC helps are AWESOME. Our yorkie loves chasing it & even jumps up & catches it, then carries it around like he caught a bird. I can't believe how tough these things are. Last a long time, even w/rough treatment.
    Dec 16, 2014
    Great service & product. Very durable.