ThinkRC.Com Reviews

07/27/2014
ThinkRC.Com Ratings and User Reviews. ThinkRC.Com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 183 reviews. Last rated on 07/27/2014.

ThinkRC.Com Rating

More About ThinkRC.Com

Recent Reviews for ThinkRC.Com

• Jul 27, 2014
    good tegh help and response
  • Jul 27, 2014
    You guys are great. Great products and great price.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Hoping to get the rite part so I can fly my esky helicopter for the first time.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Hope I enjoy my purchase as much as my first. If so I will be back to order more RC items and parts.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Shipping was a little high
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Our family loves ThinkRC!! Finally...a brand that actually works as it's supposed more than one flight and is super affordable, what more could you ask for?
    Need coupon next time
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Always satisfied with my orders. Shipping costs are a little high. But worth the money for a lot of fun.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Your service and shipping are excellent top-notch! A-1 service! Thank you! Will definitely buy from you again!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Awsome service and selection of products.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I found what I was looking for and was able to order quickly at a reasonable price.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    have not had chance to fly it yet but all looks as it should
  • Jul 16, 2014
    thank you and keep up the good work your doing
    Jul 26, 2014
  • Jul 15, 2014
    A contact by the name of James has been most helpful, and deserves credit for this purchase.
    Jul 24, 2014
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    When I first discovered ThinkRC, there were vendors selling helicopters in the middle of our mall for a lot of money just before last Christmas. I was able to find the exact same or better product for one-fourth the cost and a five day wait. Well worth it. In addition those mall vendors pack up and leave right after Christmas. ThinkRC is always here for when my son wrecks the copter and I need to fix it. Thanks ThinkRC.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    First timer,very easy to use
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    Best RC website out there!
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    i have bought a few things from them and will in the future as gifts. great products that hold up and are neat looking.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Loved reading the reviews prior to purchasing. Since I was purchasing these as a gift for our grandson reading the reviews helped me feel confident about my purchase. The info about each helicopter was very detailed and informative, right down to how long the charge would take and how long you could expect the flight time to be.
    Jul 20, 2014
  • Jun 20, 2014
    I wish the RC Helicopters would state more clearly if they come with a remote control radio or not, and What is right remote radio control is suppose to run specific helicopter. Sincerely C.Conrow
    Jul 21, 2014
    A lot of low end Helicopters, too many to search through, not enough 6 Channel Collective Pitch Main Rotor and Tail Rotor 3D helicopters Combos including Receiver reasonably priced to choose from Very Limited !!!! Also not any Size Difference 100 to 600 Size of helicopters. Seemed Mostly Kid Toy Oriented not Intermediate to Expert Helicopters !!!!!