ThumperTalk Reviews

01/16/2017
ThumperTalk Ratings and User Reviews. ThumperTalk is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 30 reviews. Last rated on 01/11/2017.

ThumperTalk Rating

More About ThumperTalk

Recent Reviews for ThumperTalk

• Jan 11, 2017
    It was a little difficult to find parts specific to my motorcycle through the search function.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    The site has a very large selection of merchandise. The filter tools used for finding specific parts works very well, and is necessary to narrow down what a person might be looking for. The quality of the merchandise I purchased is high and the price point is very acceptable.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    just getting into dual sport riding and find TT good resource for info and bike specific products
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Great value from thumper talk
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Advertised free shipping but charges were added at checkout. Couldn't call because they were closed for the holidays!
  • Dec 26, 2016
    The order process was quick and easy, but why have to spend more than $4.99 to order a small OEM part?
    Jan 11, 2017
  • Dec 16, 2016
    Dec 25, 2016
    You order the DRC fender eliminator as a "kit" and offer to allow customers to buy 2 sets of turn signals. It would be really cool if you could add one more option to add the OEM connectors for the front signals for the drz400s/sm. I went to 12oclock labs to get the connectors and the shipping cost me more than the 2 connectors did for the front signals. If you could have had an option for this that would have been AWESOME. Happy holidays and thanks for all you do!! <3
  • Dec 7, 2016
    Dec 18, 2016
    I recently purchased a set of case savers and manual timing chain tensioner for my Drz 400 sm I was very satisfied with the case savers but my manual timing chain tensioner was good until my first ride , The adjustment bolt with the pin just disappeared Now I can't adjust it without tearing the top apart and replacing it and putting it all back together while waiting for a new one to arrive. I purchased a new one online a few days ago Waiting for it to arrive tomorrow It's very unfortunate that I have to completely do this install again ! I will try to contact them once I get my part Thank you
  • Dec 7, 2016
    It was a great experience, I would use it in the future and recommend it.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Dec 19, 2016
    I only have receved half of my order and i am having trouble getting in touch with thumber talk
  • Nov 14, 2016
    Web page improvement suggestion: make it easier to navigate back too and from "my wish list" to shopping cart. You don't have a button at the bottom of "my cart" page that I'd like to use after I put an item in my cart do I can go back to my wish list and decide what else I desire to purchase. In order to view my wish list from "my cart" I have to click on 'order status' at top of page, then scroll down to bottom of this page to see and click on 'view my wish list'. This is just too user unfriendly - too much senseless searching and clicking to navigate.
  • Nov 13, 2016
    I have always had good experiences from TT and will continue to shop here.
  • Nov 6, 2016
    It would be nice to be able to filter better. Also I noticed there were few chain and sprocket choices.
  • Nov 3, 2016
    At the beginning of order it states free shipping above $99.00 dollars or more. Then, you charged me $34.00 for shipping at end of order.
    Nov 14, 2016
    I ordered Clarke fuel tank. It said free shippin, in ad. Then got charged shipping at check out. Sent an e-mail. Called twice next morn. Got contacted late morn. And issue got resolved. Got what I wanted. Have not installed yet. The whole ordering was a little bit of a pain. It all got resolved, turned out ok. A pain to get straightened out though. Thanks for product
  • Oct 31, 2016
    Great website and community!
    Nov 18, 2016
  • Oct 27, 2016
    Nov 19, 2016
    Great product selection!
  • Oct 25, 2016
    good promo on M/C brake lines, good checkout experience, not a big variety of products to order, or I couldn't figure it out from the website
    Nov 8, 2016
  • Oct 23, 2016
    great offer
    Nov 10, 2016
    Great looking brake lines, great price
  • Oct 18, 2016
    Generaly very satisfied. Would like to be able to shop more often but as USA in not in the EEC customs' charges are high.
    Nov 9, 2016
    PERFECT TRANSACTION.
  • Oct 2, 2016
    I bought from Thumpertalk because their online discussion group helped me troubleshoot my Suzuki DRZ400s.
    Nov 22, 2016