TibetShining.com Reviews

TibetShining.com Ratings and User Reviews. TibetShining.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 12 reviews. Last rated on 02/23/2015.
Circle of Excellence - TibetShining.com

2010 Platinum

Recent Reviews for TibetShining.com

• Feb 23, 2015
    I am enjoy the site and its contents. I always check this site before I go to any other for purchasing gemstones or anything containing gemstones.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Nice selection and quality jewelry
  • Dec 27, 2014
    I found them by chance, a couple of years ago...so i'm no stranger to the quality of their jewelry.The thing that I really appreciate is they have a 'hand photo model"so you can see how the( rings Only) will look and gives you an idea of its' size.The other neat thing is, what you see is what you get....I guess they only carry one of the item you purchase.I know this to be true because when I receive my jewelry, it's the same as the photo...as gem stones,coral, amber, quartz,ect. all have a different matrix, pattern or shape so it's easy to tell. ( They inform you of this as well. ) Ok... The End.
  • Dec 27, 2014
    I have always had a good experience with Tibet Shining and recommend them to all my friends.
    Jan 12, 2015
    I have purchased several items from Tibet Shining and am usually very happy. I have recommended Tibet Shining to several friends.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    They should offer at check out different options for shipping. That was the only disappointing part of this purchase
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I love their unusual jewellry ! And the service is tremendous!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    My wife has loved every piece of jewelry I've gotten her from TIbetShining. Great, unique products, terrific prices.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I have been purchasing items from this store for years... they continue to be fantastic...
  • Dec 12, 2014
    As always, fabulous jewelry.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    When I first arrived at the payments page, I could not find a place to enter the COUPON CODE, so I had to back out and start all over again....other than that, my shopping experience was okay.
    Dec 13, 2014
    The object I bought was SMALLER than I anticipated...otherwise, the experience was satisfactory.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    When I purchased from TibetShining in previous years, I have always appreciated the low prices for high quality, one of a kind pieces (always jewelry) and the exceptional customer service from this company.
    Dec 30, 2014
    I am a repeat customer of TibetShining for many years, usually in the Winter which is a time of Christmas and birthdays for me and my family. In the past, the items I received were always wow. Tibetshining had a wonderfully high selection of real stone items combined with what was precious metal, at least to an reasonably high extent. This year it is not quite so high and the precious metal is not quite so precious (unless it is stated .999, I guess) but it's still pretty good. Their selection, materials and products are not quite so amazing but are still not bad. The shipping speed is exceptional. I did have to return one item as it was not as good quality as I had been used to getting. The customer support for the return was a bit slow but overall courteous. The contact person at the company explained that they had been away for holiday season vacations. I had to bug the guy a few times to get my money back but I did get it. This was my experience for this year. Not as good as the past but still OK.