TibetShining.com Reviews

08/28/2014
TibetShining.com Ratings and User Reviews. TibetShining.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 17 reviews. Last rated on 08/21/2014.
Circle of Excellence - TibetShining.com

2010 Platinum

TibetShining.com Rating

More About TibetShining.com

Recent Reviews for TibetShining.com

• Aug 21, 2014
    Love everything about you guys!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Love TibetShining, prices are great, fast shipping, beautiful packaging, nice people, and my favorite store.
    Aug 19, 2014
    beautiful, fast, great packaging, and always reliable.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I love Tibet Shining. Each item is unique and special. Whenever I wear one of the many items I have purchased from them I always receive compliments on the style and unique nature of the pieces
    Aug 20, 2014
    I love Tibet Shining. I have been buying jewelry from them for a few years now and it never fails to draw compliments. I recommend them all the time. Unique designs, great workmanship, prompt service and excellent prices add up to a major winner!
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Excellent choices of jewelry and worth the money
  • Jul 31, 2014
    This is first time to order, but I think their site is very helpful. Depending on this experience, I will probably make them a Favorite as I like to shop online!
    Aug 5, 2014
    The earrings were not nearly as pretty as rind and pendant, but will keep only because I hate to return items. They actually arrived looking just like picture, I was hoping perhaps they'd be more blue.......... :(Overall experience with this company was very good!Thanks.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    The quality and beauty of Tibet Shining jewelry is outstanding. I trust that when I open that box, I am recieving a unique, one of a kind , artisan crafted piece of jewelry.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Nice jewellery at great prices I can afford.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    LOVE TIBET SHINING!! Quality Jewelery at excellent prices!!
  • Jul 13, 2014
    The colour of the stone is exactly what I have been looking for
    Aug 6, 2014
    this website has just come to my attention when I was looking for a pale yellow amber necklace.Your display exactly met my requirements.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Very reasonable prices and unique designs
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Great choices that are unique and difficult to find. Thanks!
    Jul 14, 2014
  • Jun 14, 2014
    I buy all of my jewelry from Tibet Shining. Their website shows the exact size of each piece by showcasing it on a person. Their jewelry is unique, bold, and exquisitely made. Prices are fantastic; free shipping an extra bonus. Their website is extremely easy to use, and it's fast!! Even if I have a question to ask at 4 am, I am answered almost immediately--I don't think they sleep!!!! Each piece is lovingly wrapped with a bow in a gift box. I can't say enough good things about Tibet Shining. Love them love them, love them!!!!
  • Jun 14, 2014
    I have bought many rings from this company in the past and have appreciated the quality and the good service from Tibetshining.
    Jun 20, 2014
    I was a little skeptical about ordering this ring. It was inexpensive and not sterling silver, as my other purchases have been (with the exception of the silver in afghan rings). I was very pleasantly surprised. The ring is very attractive and looks great. I have ordered from TibetShining in the past and have always been extremely satisfied with their fast shipping and fast customer service responses. Nice not to worry!
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Jun 27, 2014
    It is a beautiful piece of turquoise and a great value.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Good site, easy to navigate.
    Jun 19, 2014
    TibetShining's ring that I ordered & received IS what I ordered. However, the silver onto which the stones was set is thin and doesn't make for a quality piece of jewelry.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Free Shipping is very attractive to customers.
  • Jun 1, 2014
    I love the jewelry from this site. I have many different pieces. I trust them for authenticity and honesty, too.
    Jun 9, 2014