TibetShining.com Reviews

TibetShining.com Ratings and User Reviews. TibetShining.com does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 09/09/2015.
Circle of Excellence - TibetShining.com

2010 Platinum

Recent Reviews for TibetShining.com

• Sep 9, 2015
    Tibet Shining is my favorite online jewelry store. BEAUTIFUL one of a kind jewelry.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Very nice service
    Sep 3, 2015
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I have used this site for over a decade and have never had a problem. Everything I have ordered has been exactly as shown. I have received all goods free of shipping charges to places as diverse as UK, UAE and Qatar. I will continue to use this site not only for the superb service but for the unique nature & excellent quality of the goods themselves.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Tibet Shining has a wonderful selection of jewelry. I have recommended this site numerous times. The products are always high quality, the shipping is quick, and the website is very easy to use.
    Aug 15, 2015
    I am always impressed with quality and speed of service from Tibet Shining. The selection of jewelry is fantastic, prices are reasonable, and the pictures show the item with great accuracy. I recommend this website to friends often.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I love this seller. I have ordered several pieces in the past and all have been wonderful.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Wonderful jewelry, reasonable prices, unique designs.
  • May 28, 2015
    Beautiful artistry at TibetShining!
    Jul 9, 2015