TibetShining.com Reviews

TibetShining.com Ratings and User Reviews. TibetShining.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 11 reviews. Last rated on 12/14/2014.
Circle of Excellence - TibetShining.com

2010 Platinum

Recent Reviews for TibetShining.com

• Dec 14, 2014
    I love their unusual jewellry ! And the service is tremendous!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    My wife has loved every piece of jewelry I've gotten her from TIbetShining. Great, unique products, terrific prices.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I have been purchasing items from this store for years... they continue to be fantastic...
  • Dec 12, 2014
    As always, fabulous jewelry.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    When I first arrived at the payments page, I could not find a place to enter the COUPON CODE, so I had to back out and start all over again....other than that, my shopping experience was okay.
    Dec 13, 2014
    The object I bought was SMALLER than I anticipated...otherwise, the experience was satisfactory.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Always happy to have your items...
  • Nov 20, 2014
    When I purchased from TibetShining in previous years, I have always appreciated the low prices for high quality, one of a kind pieces (always jewelry) and the exceptional customer service from this company.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    They have the most unique items at the best prices. I have bought from them for years now and have never been disappointed.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I love it! It is the first place I come to purchase special gift items for my friends and family. I have never been disappointed. I have loved every piece and more importantly so have my friends. I recommend Tibet Shining to everyone.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I am not pleased with follow up and I've written to check up on a return which was sent in July 31. I specifically asked questions about my credit and also, most importantly, whether the ring that lost stone within 4 days of wearing, and was returned with silver ring, could indeed be reset and sent back as I so liked it. I still haven't heard any replies. A simple phone call from a rep would be greatly appreciated!!!! Not impressive and I shop a lot online! Please let TibetShining know this!!!