TibetShining.com Reviews

07/31/2014
TibetShining.com Ratings and User Reviews. TibetShining.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.
Circle of Excellence - TibetShining.com

2010 Platinum

TibetShining.com Rating

More About TibetShining.com

Recent Reviews for TibetShining.com

• Jul 31, 2014
    This is first time to order, but I think their site is very helpful. Depending on this experience, I will probably make them a Favorite as I like to shop online!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    The quality and beauty of Tibet Shining jewelry is outstanding. I trust that when I open that box, I am recieving a unique, one of a kind , artisan crafted piece of jewelry.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Nice jewellery at great prices I can afford.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    LOVE TIBET SHINING!! Quality Jewelery at excellent prices!!
  • Jul 13, 2014
    The colour of the stone is exactly what I have been looking for
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Very reasonable prices and unique designs
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Great choices that are unique and difficult to find. Thanks!
    Jul 14, 2014
  • Jun 14, 2014
    I buy all of my jewelry from Tibet Shining. Their website shows the exact size of each piece by showcasing it on a person. Their jewelry is unique, bold, and exquisitely made. Prices are fantastic; free shipping an extra bonus. Their website is extremely easy to use, and it's fast!! Even if I have a question to ask at 4 am, I am answered almost immediately--I don't think they sleep!!!! Each piece is lovingly wrapped with a bow in a gift box. I can't say enough good things about Tibet Shining. Love them love them, love them!!!!
  • Jun 14, 2014
    I have bought many rings from this company in the past and have appreciated the quality and the good service from Tibetshining.
    Jun 20, 2014
    I was a little skeptical about ordering this ring. It was inexpensive and not sterling silver, as my other purchases have been (with the exception of the silver in afghan rings). I was very pleasantly surprised. The ring is very attractive and looks great. I have ordered from TibetShining in the past and have always been extremely satisfied with their fast shipping and fast customer service responses. Nice not to worry!
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Jun 27, 2014
    It is a beautiful piece of turquoise and a great value.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Good site, easy to navigate.
    Jun 19, 2014
    TibetShining's ring that I ordered & received IS what I ordered. However, the silver onto which the stones was set is thin and doesn't make for a quality piece of jewelry.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Free Shipping is very attractive to customers.
  • Jun 1, 2014
    I love the jewelry from this site. I have many different pieces. I trust them for authenticity and honesty, too.
    Jun 9, 2014
  • May 27, 2014
    TibetShining is one of the best shopping sites I have found, especially for jewellery. The quality and styles available is fantastic. The shipping is free and the service is excellent. Highly recommend. :-)
  • May 24, 2014
    Always get my unique jewelry from TibetShining. I love that they carry Charles Albert and fossil items. I look forward to emails with promotions and discounts. My husband can't go wrong with a present from them, and I have quite the collection by now. TibetShining package everything very nicely as well and shipping is fast. I always let people know about them!
  • May 10, 2014
    From what I've seen thus far it seems like superior quality,and honest business.very honorary and respectful.
    May 19, 2014
    It superseded my expectations, and I'm very pleased with it, if you plan on doing for a nice gift or for yourself please use this site first.Outstanding quality it's worth the money plus what helped my decision other than the bracelet I ordered was the discount I received A plus!!
  • May 6, 2014
    Tibet Shining offers uniquely designed jewelry at reasonable prices, often one of a kind. I have been ordering from Tibet Shining for several years and have never been disappointed.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I love this website!
    May 7, 2014
  • Apr 16, 2014
    This is my second purchase within a week. I haven't received my first order and I cannot comment it, but I can say that design and choice of materials is great and I like it.
    May 17, 2014
    I am very satisfied with all purchased items. Nicely crafted, as described, nicely wrapped and delivered in time.
  • Jan 17, 2014
    I have always found TibetShining to be an excellent site to buy from with unusual pieces and excellent customer service. Always very helpful and good value and goods are as described on the site and are good value for money .
    May 17, 2014