Tieguys.com Reviews

07/31/2014
Tieguys.com Ratings and User Reviews. Tieguys.com is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 31 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.
Tieguys.com specializes in providing a great selection of novelty themed mens' ties.

Tieguys.com Rating

More About Tieguys.com

Recent Reviews for Tieguys.com

• Jul 31, 2014
    Great site, thanks for the free shipping. You Rock
  • Jul 25, 2014
    hope for newer, additional selections in the music, military (USMC), holidays, birthdays among other departments...
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Happy to have found this tie as I have been looking all over for a tie with larger horses heads on it.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Wish you had Louisiana Lafayette ties
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    Very east to use website. Profuct arrived overnight great servuce. I wish only that they carried a better selection of more brightly colored Pancaldi ties
  • Jul 8, 2014
    So far so good!!!
    Jul 14, 2014
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Wonderful ties! Awesome prices.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    i am an ANERICAN NOT A HYPHONATED Anerican and I dont think race has any thing to do with why i purchase an item .
    Jul 8, 2014
    the rues I ordered were delivered sooner than I expected . the quality was better than ties i had ordered from an other business.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    GREAT WEB-SITE IMAGES OF TIES COULD BE LARGER (OLD GUY)
    Jul 9, 2014
    Need more variety Christian and other holiday specific. I can get ties any where but would love a specialty tie shop.
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Great site ... most original ties and best prices I have ever seen .... the ties are durable and of the best quality !!!
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Seriously eye catching ties for art aficionados and regular Joes who like unique neck wear.
    Jul 3, 2014
    Thanks tie guys!
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Large selection. Hopefully high quality, as well.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    liked the selection and hope delivery works out well
  • Jun 10, 2014
    It's a great service with a great selection. I've been very pleased with my two previous purchase and am looking forward to receiving these ties!
  • Jun 9, 2014
    very satisfied with the prices of the ties. But when it came to shipping I was a little dissatisfied. We will see how long it takes my order to get here. (I live out in the boonies!)
    Jun 17, 2014
    Already made a previous statement
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Simple Purchase.
    Jun 24, 2014
    Staff was very helpful on the phone. Great selection on the website with reasonable prices.
  • Jun 7, 2014
    There were some ties on the site that were out of stock and sounded interesting.
    Jun 24, 2014
  • Jun 4, 2014
    I'm a High School tennis coach and give ties to graduating seniors. I've giving probably in excess of 50 ties over the years. Obviously, I'm very satisfied with tieguys.
    Jun 21, 2014
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Jun 25, 2014
    Great selectionGreat qualityHighly recommend!
  • May 22, 2014
    I didn't answer the first part of this survey as this is the first time I've ordered from you. When the ties get here and I see the quality, then I'll be able to give you more complete answers to the questions.
    Jun 8, 2014
    Obviously there are a lot of requests for novelty ties (a lot were out of stock. I would like to have had a larger selection of them.