Tieguys.com Reviews

09/01/2015
Tieguys.com Ratings and User Reviews. Tieguys.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 33 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2015.
Tieguys.com specializes in providing a great selection of novelty themed mens' ties.

Tieguys.com Rating

More About Tieguys.com

Recent Reviews for Tieguys.com

• Sep 1, 2015
    I love the selection, and ease of use of the site, but I wish the fast shipping was cheaper.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Was looking for unique ream specific ties for a couple friends and found just what I was looking for...thanks tieguys.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    It was quick and I found exactly what I needed thanks
  • Aug 23, 2015
    this could be a great opportunity for me to have a place to but ties in the future
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Simple and easy
    Aug 29, 2015
    Good find!
  • Aug 14, 2015
    FRIRT TIME HOPE I LIKE THEM
    Aug 29, 2015
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Easy to deal with, like free shipping.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Great rate for a sports team tie
  • Aug 11, 2015
    transaction seems to have gone well.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    You asked how much i spent. Was not sure of the shipping charges. I like this the company and will return.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    I have nothing to say. It's all good
    Aug 17, 2015
  • Aug 5, 2015
    good selection at reasonable cost
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I was looking for a tie for my son's upcoming wedding. He likes Jerry Garcia designs and you have a great number of designs.
    Aug 15, 2015
  • Jul 19, 2015
    great site,but n bo ties
    Aug 5, 2015
    product was better than thought
  • Jul 19, 2015
    This is second time I bought at Tie Guys and I expect I will be happy again.Thanks.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I am placing this order for the Greenfield Indiana Honor Guard. We ordered ties before and they were embroidered on and actually were a little bit narrow. So, I was asked to find a wider silk type black tie and once again found them with Tie Guys. We are happy to find these reasonably priced ties for the Honor Guard. They preside over funerals of veterans and want to make a favorable impression on the families of the deceased.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Tie Guys always have what Im looking for in themed ties! Its fun!
    Aug 5, 2015
    These guys have just about every kind of tie you can imagine! My daughter asked me to find her a tie with elephants, and sure enough they had one! So easy to order and it comes so fast! Quality is excellant!!
  • Jul 10, 2015
    first time buyer excellent site. the only request , when looking at some ties did not specify color and a little hard to see color on computer, but overall very easy
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Jul 12, 2015
    I wish that when I order, I could see the picture of the tie I ordered instead of just an order number...
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Thanks for your great prices!
    Jul 12, 2015
    Thank-you! The item was received much sooner than it was supposed to.