Tieguys.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Tieguys.com Reviews

02/19/2017
Tieguys.com Ratings and User Reviews. Tieguys.com is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 39 reviews. Last rated on 02/11/2017.

Tieguys.com Rating

More About Tieguys.com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Tieguys.com

• Feb 11, 2017
    Feb 17, 2017
    A1Service!
  • Feb 17, 2017
    I have used Tie Guys in the past and have received superior customer service.
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Easy to use
  • Jan 26, 2017
    incorporate paypal into ordering!
    Feb 13, 2017
    Great tie!
  • Jan 22, 2017
    Excellent product!!
    Feb 10, 2017
    Tie Guys does it RIGHT!
  • Jan 25, 2017
    Good selection and reasonable prices.
    Feb 06, 2017
  • Feb 01, 2017
    It is a great site, I love shopping for ties as I can always find what I am looking for.Great gifts for my coaches.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    My father passed away early this week and he is a HUGE NY Yankees fan. To honor his memory i wanted to wear Yankees hats but church wouldn't allow it. So i thought ties would work, actually better than hats. I had looked all over for ties but they were either too expensive, not in stock or a limited selection. Thank God I found the Tieguys! Huge selection and good prices. I spent $162 on six ties and that includes next day shipping. Only thing left is for the order to arrive on time and filled correctly. If everything goes well the Tieguys will have knocked it out of the park for me!
    Jan 18, 2017
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I love the variety and ease of using your site. I have been recommending your site for over 7 years.
  • Dec 27, 2016
    I usually buy 2 of the same ties & have them cut & sewed to fit me. But these 2 ties are gifts for our 2 team managers. I am sure they will enjoy them. I love the ties because I am a basketball coach & wear them to games when we play.
    Jan 12, 2017
  • Dec 15, 2016
    Have been a customer previously when we showed horses, hence my return to your company. Ties are great as I need extra long ties.
    Jan 10, 2017
    This company has never failed me. The product is professional and the selection is great.
  • Jan 07, 2017
    This is a great site. I only wear fun ties for work and your selection is the best I've found so far.
  • Dec 12, 2016
    Jan 04, 2017
    Just too expensive
  • Dec 11, 2016
    My husband dislikes wearing ties, and I was hoping to find some unique ties with themes he might enjoy wearing. Was happy to find a good selection at Tieguys. I do not like to shop, and was glad to see such a large and easy to browse selection on the Tieguys website.
    Jan 03, 2017
  • Dec 30, 2016
    n/a
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Lindsay was very helpful and friendly. Thanks for dropping off my package so I could get it in time!!
  • Dec 13, 2016
    I have no comment because I haven't received the product yet. It's a little premature to make any comments. If the product is as seen online I will be satisfied.
    Dec 26, 2016
    The tie that I ordered arrived as promised. It is exactly as represented in the online description and picture. I am very satisfied.
  • Dec 17, 2016
    sounds llike a wonderful company
    Dec 26, 2016
    WONDER FUL PRODUCTS, I am A Magiicain and if you get more ties and designs for Magicians please let me know.. EVEN BOW TIES.Thank you,Paul Kenner - (818) 908-8334 e-mail: kennerunlimited@aol.com
  • Dec 25, 2016
    I was hoping to find more self tie bow ties.
  • Dec 19, 2016