TigerDirect.com Reviews

05/25/2015
TigerDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. TigerDirect.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 340 reviews. Last rated on 05/25/2015.
Tiger Direct offers a very wide selection of built to order computer systems, hardware, software, accessories and peripherals.
Circle of Excellence - TigerDirect.com

2010 Winner

TigerDirect.com Rating

More About TigerDirect.com

Recent Reviews for TigerDirect.com

• May 25, 2015
    I have been very saisfied with Tiger Direct. I really don't need a new add every day or so.
  • May 25, 2015
    Product filtering (to find what you are looking for) could be better. Newegg does it best. If I were to shop for say, a motherboard and I wasn't real sure exactly which one I wanted, but knew what features I was looking for, then Newegg would be the place to find it. TIger is only good if you know what model number your after.
  • May 25, 2015
    Tiger Direct has always been an easy place to shop for computer related devices for me.
  • May 24, 2015
    had some conflcting information about the rebate throughout the process
    Great place to shop
  • May 23, 2015
    On checking out I did not see the information about my Rebate ???? That is supposed to come with this purchase?????
  • May 23, 2015
    Check with Pay pal was a nightmare never got it to work, even talked to PayPal customer service, isssue w
    Been buying from TigerDirect for over 20 years
    FAST,EASY,RELIABLE,GREAT PRICING WHAT AN EXCELLENT SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
  • May 22, 2015
    This is one of the finest computer online sites I have ever experianced. The prices are always very competitive and the shpping rates are very good as well.
  • May 22, 2015
    I am going to miss the physical store. Nohing like touchy feely!!!
  • May 21, 2015
    shopped with google shopping. had the lowest price
  • May 21, 2015
    fast shipping, no tax, easy return
  • May 21, 2015
    tiger has always taken great care of me, been dealing with them for over a decade now.
    Good experience with TigeDirect
  • May 21, 2015
    Live chat was very disappointing. Tried 3 times before I was able to get someone to chat. The second time it told me that a rep was reserved for me and the it said no one was available and I was disconnected. It took me about 45 mins plus to get a simple question answered before I could complete my purchase.
  • May 21, 2015
    Great company the barebones computer I ordered was great
  • May 20, 2015
    tiger direct always have some good deals. love shopping there
  • May 20, 2015
    I have never been dissatisfied with a purchase from Tiger Direct. I cannot say that about any other company, no what they sell or service.
  • May 20, 2015
    There was a promotional code mentioned but when I entered it it said it was invalid. The code was : JH156034