TigerDirect.com Reviews

07/30/2014
TigerDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. TigerDirect.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 512 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2014.
Tiger Direct offers a very wide selection of built to order computer systems, hardware, software, accessories and peripherals.
Circle of Excellence - TigerDirect.com

2010 Winner

TigerDirect.com Rating

More About TigerDirect.com

Recent Reviews for TigerDirect.com

• Jul 30, 2014
    I LOVE Tiger Direct Purchasing on line!!!!!
    give them a b-
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I like Tiger direct for its competivity about prices and quality. Wish that the shipping charge was a little more modest making it possible to order bigger volume at a time.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Great place to get reasonably priced intems.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Easy peasy. very easy to order.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Great place to do business
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Easy to use. Good choices.godd prices.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Every purchase I have made was based on the fact that I got the best deal and price on my purchases. That not only satisfies both me and my wallet, but it makes the shopping enjoyable, knowing I got what I wanted at an affordable price.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Works great for me.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I was signed into shoprunner, yet was still being charged for shipping. I had to sign out and sign back in before it would let me choose shoprunner shipping. Took a while and was a bit frustrating. Other than that, experience was good. Got a great deal with a MIR.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    It did not state if the tablet is new or refurbished. I am assuming it is new. Really need to state that.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    TigerDirect is an awesome site. It is the first online source that I used when upgrading my pc's. I have always enjoyed the site.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    TigerDirect is my normal goto for electronics. selection is good and prices are competative
  • Jul 26, 2014
    don't offer rebates and discounts based on other purchases of services.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    So far so good.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I was thrilled with the web site, the prices and the purchase I made--until I checked out. Checkout security verification via VISA [ secure2.arcot.com ] scared me. I am still not sure whether my personal information was stolen via a chack of the checkout process. No advance warning such security will be required.
    Jul 27, 2014
    My order was changed without my knowledge or consent. I ordered two hard drives to go with a two bay NAS. I got only one drive of a type I didn't order.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    The only thing that I did not like was that I had to completely re-do my payment information when I took the Post Office portion off of my shipping address. I had already saved two different payment cards in there for future use and it did not save either one. I had to re-do it, so I only did one of them for sake of time.
    Jul 28, 2014
    Overall Great Experience. No Complaints at all.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    good quality fast shipping easy to track
    Jul 26, 2014
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Great daily deals!!
    Jul 28, 2014
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I always compare shop before buying. So often I end up with the best prices at TigerDirect that now it's one of the first places I look.
    Jul 29, 2014