TigerDirect.com Reviews

08/03/2015
TigerDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. TigerDirect.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 273 reviews. Last rated on 08/02/2015.
Tiger Direct offers a very wide selection of built to order computer systems, hardware, software, accessories and peripherals.
Circle of Excellence - TigerDirect.com

2010 Winner

TigerDirect.com Rating

More About TigerDirect.com

Recent Reviews for TigerDirect.com

• Aug 2, 2015
    I have purchased from Tiger Direct for years. I am usually satisfied, however, my pressing "gripe" is that PayPal purchases (which I use almost always), do not show up on the Tiger Direct account information when signed in. That feature is completely USELESS to me. If I had to make a return, I will have to scrambe to get the return information, instead of simply puling it from TD's site.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Need more search selection options, such as with NewEgg.com
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Apprecite discount. Site worked well. Brother offered U among others. I had ordered from U in past
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Everything went well. I do wish tigerdirect had a free shipping offer if you order over $100 on their website.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    great place to buy from and fast shipping
    Found what I needed easily. Checkout was easy. Great Experience
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Great experience ordering. Looking forward to receiving my order. Thank you!!
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Great place to do business for the best in prices.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I have been very satisfied with products I received. I highly recommend to anyone.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    its nice having a place to buy computor related electronics online
  • Jul 29, 2015
    As a single mom of an adult daughter with disabilities, and a college student I am always looking to get the best bang for my buck. I always shop around as well as check consumer reviews and time and again I find myself coming back to TigerDirect. I like that you have competitive prices, variety, customer feed back and quality products. The checkout process is simple and reliable. TigerDirect is quickly becoming my one stop shop. I tell everyone about TigerDirect if I know they are looking to buy.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Great site and I wish it hadn't shut down its location in Chicago
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Tiger Direct--best deals, best prices, easy ordering, timely delivery--I look here first for anything electronic that I need--thanks for being there.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I've been a big fan of TigerDirect for at least 15 years. They ship fast, their prices are very competitive and they provide comprehensive product information.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    looks like a good deal very reasonable shipping
    Great value, Great price
  • Jul 23, 2015
    It would be good to list more specifications, like is a power cord included, how many watts does the laptop use, etc.
    Jul 31, 2015
    I wanted to know how may Watts the laptops use so I could buy the right power inverter but the web and customer service didn't know
  • Jul 22, 2015
    They meet my needs.
    Jul 31, 2015
    This order was very slow being processed at TigerDirect.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    there were enough choices to select from making the need to research further unnecessary.
    Aug 2, 2015
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    It took over two weeks to get my CPU, I call and was told that you were trying a new system in your warehouse. your old system was lot better and faster. I hope you fix the problems,