TigerDirect.com Reviews

12/27/2014
TigerDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. TigerDirect.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 789 reviews.
Tiger Direct offers a very wide selection of built to order computer systems, hardware, software, accessories and peripherals.
Circle of Excellence - TigerDirect.com

2010 Winner

TigerDirect.com Rating

More About TigerDirect.com

Recent Reviews for TigerDirect.com

• Dec 13, 2014
    Th check-out experience for this order was really annoying. I was offered a bundle of Office 365 and Security software for $29.95. I accepted, but the billed amount for the bundle was $89.95!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Good value, pricing and customer service.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I feel like the overall site experience has improved a lot since I first started shopping at TD. It still feels too congested and cluttered to me, and I think a sleeker more spacious feel would make the shopping experience much more desirable.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    They have some really good deals - especially with discounts or promo codes.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I have always received good products and good service
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Very easy to purchase goods here, thank you for your help.
    great experience !!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Rebate is a little bit of a pain in the butt.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Web site is difficult to navigate at times to find exactly what I'm looking for. Item descriptions often are insufficient and I search elsewhere for further information. Since I'm already looking at other sites for full specifications I price compare & I purchase from newegg.com more often.
    Dec 13, 2014
    I hate the format of the website. It is very difficult to find specific needs other than the featured items. Because of this tigerdirect is usually the third place I look for anything behind newegg & Frys. This product I happened to come across as a featured item & the price was lower than comperable choices on newegg or I wouldn't have made the purchase. I don't like the rebate price game and avoid products with rebates unless they are specifically what I want at the price before rebates. Statistically 90% of my recent purchases have been from newegg & Frys with only 10% from tigerdirect due to website design
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Has always been a good source of affordable computer components for me.
    Dec 12, 2014
    Product was as advertised and exactly what I expected. As usual tracking information for USPS still showed "not shipped" even after the product arrived.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    While placing order of a computer Monitor, the website said that there would be a $20 discount off the price of the monitor (e.g. mail in rebate). But I did NOT receive any rebate. This is false advertisement. I could have bought from other places (e.g. Amazon) at the same price.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    Great product and Tiger Direct service. Rebate could be a little easier to submit
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Excellent pricing & communication.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    There was supposed to be a $25 PayPal discount, but it did not show up at check out
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Tiger direct.com is the best choice in the Web, very good prices, stock and variety.
    Dec 13, 2014
    Thisismyfirstpurchasein Tigerdirect, and I've been really impressed! Thanxfor allá!
  • Nov 26, 2014