TigerDirect.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

TigerDirect.com Reviews

02/21/2017
TigerDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. TigerDirect.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 692 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - TigerDirect.com

2010 Winner

TigerDirect.com Rating

More About TigerDirect.com

Recent Reviews for TigerDirect.com

• Feb 19, 2017
    I purchase all my computer needs (personnel), that I can not find locally, from Tiger Direct.
  • Feb 12, 2017
    Great variety, great prices, reliable name brand products. Always among the cheapest options available.
    Feb 19, 2017
  • Feb 05, 2017
    I found the Specifications incomplete (no ports listed for example).
    Feb 18, 2017
    I'm mostly happy with the refurbished computer. It turns out to be a pretty old model, 2011. The specifications listed by TigerDirect didn't list the ports; it turns out some are obsolete. Battery life isn't so great. But this computer is so much better than the one it replaces that I am quite satisfied. And I'll be a tougher shopper next time. :-)
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Great experience would be nice if shipping was discounted or free with selected amounts of purchase
    Feb 18, 2017
    Excellent customer service, had a backordered monitor and customer service called me and got me comparable on for a couple dollars difference.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Tiget direct offers good products and good customer service
  • Feb 18, 2017
    You website was efficient and rational to follow and quickly arrive at the option best for my application at this time,
  • Feb 08, 2017
    tracking info was bad.
  • Feb 06, 2017
    Don't like checkout procedure
    Feb 18, 2017
    Please don't send me e-mail for products not in stock to deliver , a couple days after I respond I want them ....... how about a heads up .....limited quantity , will go fast , hurry up you fool and order !
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Always have good service from TigerDirect.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Your crazy search engine wasn't very cooperative to say the least. Also, what I really wanted was IRIS Book 5 which was out of stock. So, I had to settle for Book 3 which has lower resolution. Then, in checkout, my Bank butted in with some new security stuff and I had to create a password to be used in all future purchases. This last was not your fault, but it was pretty irritating.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Tiger direct is my goto when buying computer hardware.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Just one word: Outstanding!
  • Feb 17, 2017
    I have purchased many products from you and have always found the quality to be accurate relative to your descriptions. Very easy doing business with you!
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Need to add comments on the order. Didn't see this option. Reference a purchase order as an option.
  • Dec 18, 2016
    Thanks for the parts service online.
    Feb 17, 2017
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Feb 17, 2017
    TigerDirect has a big problem with their invoice process and email notification process. I did NOT receive ANY email regarding this order and this is NOT the only time I have these problems.
  • Feb 16, 2017
    I have bought from hear most of by life, I like the prices and the merchandise that I've got for TigerDirect. And I am 71 and I still play games on my computer.
  • Feb 04, 2017
    Feb 16, 2017
    As always. TigerDirect took care of my needs. Good place to shop.
  • Feb 16, 2017
    It's been a while since I ordered from TigerDirect; have always been happy with the service.
  • Jan 27, 2017
    Feb 16, 2017
    Called talked to someone in the Philippines. Every questions I asked had to stay on hold while they found if I could return the software that I ordered incorrectly. It was a Spanish version, I don't speak version. He finally came back and said it was 7 day return. I was out of town and looked at it when I got home. Told him I was not happy that I couldn't return, that I wouldn't be buying anything in the future, that I had purchased numerous things abut wouldn't be order in the future. He did say that I could return and he would email the info. Where does it say 7 day return policy, didn't see it on the packing list. Very poor that you don't state return policy on the packing list. POOR POOR