TigerDirect.com Reviews

02/13/2016
TigerDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. TigerDirect.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 208 reviews.
Tiger Direct offers a very wide selection of built to order computer systems, hardware, software, accessories and peripherals.
Circle of Excellence - TigerDirect.com

2010 Winner

TigerDirect.com Rating

More About TigerDirect.com

Recent Reviews for TigerDirect.com

• Dec 22, 2015
    Grrrrrrrooooowwwwwlllll! Keep up the good work, folks!
  • Dec 20, 2015
    Found what I needed quickly, easy to use site.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    Site was a little glitchy today. Would like to see all of past order history, and be able to call up on specs of products ordered, even if no longer available or out of stock.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    ship free damit!
  • Dec 17, 2015
    Please call it Christmas not holiday!! Great deals!
  • Dec 12, 2015
    My favorite online place to shop! The website is always fresh and easy to browse, the selection is tops and the prices are always current and reasonable. Great job to the whole TigerDirect team for years of always making my purchases there enjoyable!
    Dec 19, 2015
    Most all my online purchases are thru TigerDirect! I often recomend TigerDirect as well. They are always compettitive with prices and fully stocked with good stuff.
  • Dec 12, 2015
    I had a prepaid reward card for $10.00 from a prior purchase but it would not apply the discount at checkout. (card # 3743 26248080837)
    Dec 22, 2015
  • Dec 9, 2015
    When looking for computers or other electronics TgerDirect.com is my "go to" place.
    Dec 20, 2015
    I ordered a Vulcan Challenger II tablet. The first update of Windows 10 could not complete because of insufficient memory. Since Windows 10 is going to be continually updating as part of the normal product, this problem is a major issue. The memory storage of 16 GB is insufficient and probably the 1 GB of RAM is insufficient, also. For these reasons I am eating the shipping costs initial and return. This is the first purchase from TigerDirect.com that I have needed to return. I am disappointed with this product.
  • Dec 9, 2015
    First purchase in a while, but smooth as always.
    Dec 20, 2015
    Haven't ordered in a while, but my experience with Tiger still great.
  • Dec 2, 2015
    Always a pleasure. Very professional.
    Dec 20, 2015
    I've received the WiFi router on time, however I have not yet installed it.
  • Dec 1, 2015
    Dec 21, 2015
    This shopping experience was ridiculous. I ordered a product a week or so before Black Friday, and it hadn't even shipped by the 1st. I checked in with their support and only then found this out. So I tried to work with them by ordering a new, more expensive product that they said would ship sooner. A week later the SAME EXACT PROBLEm happened, yet I had to contact THEM rather then them tell me. I had to cancel the order because I couldn't keep waiting. Yet it shipped out a week or so after that even though I had cancelled so I had to refuse shipping. All in all, it was a terrible experience, and their CS process needs major improvement. I will not shop at TigerDirect again and I have already told many of my friends/family to not shop there.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    everything for information and to order was good didn't care for other rebate $30 was on the line for over 1/2 hr and couldn't understand women that was trying to sell me some other things i didn't want
    Dec 23, 2015
    Dec 17, 2015
    From beginning to end, Tiger Direct's customer service and ability to manage their own internal systems was the worst I've ever experienced in my entire life.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    on Line order was very confusing, Supposed to get a $25.00 Visa Rebate, For CYBER Monday, Why did'nt I get it ?????
  • Nov 30, 2015
    on the final payment, it stated 259?? for shipping and handling. today is free shipping day.
    Dec 18, 2015
    I wanted to aff
  • Nov 30, 2015
    While I appreciate the added level of security (confirming my identity since I was shipping to another address) it asked me questions about the other persons (who it was shipping to) rather than the holder of the credit card (which was me). I had no way of answering the questions and could not proceed. Very frustrating!
    Dec 21, 2015
    I was pretty frustrated because I did not get a confirmation and I called to see if the order had gone through and was told it had not. I then proceeded to place the order again. I received the order twice. It cost me over $25 to return (I included insurance) and several contacts to have this issue resolved. Had I been able to confirm the order was placed when I made initial contact it would have saved a lot of time and money.
  • Nov 29, 2015
    Dec 23, 2015
    Purchased a video card. Never received it. After waiting for 3 weeks, I received an email saying they could not fulfill my order. They simply cancelled it.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Dec 19, 2015
    customer service (in phillipines-bad idea) was atrocious and impossible to contact-one hour wait and gave up twice!!!! i buy tvs in my businesses for hotels and nightclubs--will never call tigerdirect for anything ever
  • Nov 23, 2015
    Great shopping experience, I can't believe I have never used this before.
    Dec 16, 2015
    My package did not arrive on time. When I called customer service I was on hold for 36 minutes before I got someone. it took them another 10 minutes to find my package, which was on another tracking number, which they never sent me. My first time using Tigerdirect and definitely my last!
  • Apr 3, 2015
    As far as I could tell this computer was not only great with a great reputation but a great price at TigerDirect. I couldn't find anything to compare. Super easy shopping experience. Hope the rest goes as well. I do think the warranty is expensive but it is a must and love that it even covers shipping and a 2 day repair turn around.
    Dec 16, 2015
    Excellent service. Even had to send it back to ASUS for repair under warranty and all went so well. You guys really stand out with service and products and prices