TigerDirect.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

TigerDirect.com Reviews

01/21/2018
TigerDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. TigerDirect.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1431 reviews.
Tiger Direct offers a very wide selection of built to order computer systems, hardware, software, accessories and peripherals.
Circle of Excellence - TigerDirect.com

2010 Winner

TigerDirect.com Rating

More About TigerDirect.com

Recent Reviews for TigerDirect.com

• Dec 28, 2017
    Some category information on products can be organized better. For example, when searching for monitors the filter option for 2560x1440 appeared more than once in the filter tree
  • Jan 15, 2018
    Like the fact i could use PayPal
  • Jan 15, 2018
    best deal i could find thanks tiger direct
  • Jan 15, 2018
    Good website and i'm glad I could fins an affordable laptop. Delivery and product will determine my overall ratings.
  • Jan 15, 2018
    Tiger has the best prices and refurb deals.
  • Jan 01, 2018
    I tried 3 times to place my order on line before it went through. Only way it processed was with my Amazon account. Web site check out process needs improvement.
    Jan 15, 2018
    ordering on line was a bit of a pain. The order would not go through and after several attempts I gave up and tried the next day.
  • Jan 15, 2018
    Been satisfied in the past.
  • Jan 15, 2018
    I like the products offered.
    It's okay
  • Dec 28, 2017
    I like to buy from Tiger online but I buy less now that I am charged tax.
  • Jan 07, 2018
    I've always had good experiences at TD. Always quality equipment.
  • Jan 07, 2018
    I find deals on Tiger Direct. I have purchased many items form Tiger Direct over the years. I have recommended Tiger Direct to anybody who would listen,
    Jan 14, 2018
    very good
  • Jan 14, 2018
    The price for the product I purchased today was great. The items I have previously purchased also were at good prices. I check price and compare each time I buy.
  • Jan 14, 2018
    I get great value and products from TigerDirect
  • Jan 02, 2018
    Glad I checked the product I was searching for on your TigerDirect.com site, it was a cost savings to me to use your site. Thank you for offering what I was looking for at a nice price.
    Jan 14, 2018
    was surprised that my order didn't directly go through online, had received a call from the credit card department, at first I didn't understand that it was regarding my purchase, thought that I was another annoying telemarketer phone call, I haven't ordered from Tiger Direct in a while so perhaps they have changed their credit card purchases online.
  • Jan 14, 2018
    The search functionality was not very robust. Also once I put something to my wish list i had to hunt to get back to my shopping point. no compare featureAlso coupon i was given did not work.
  • Jan 14, 2018
    I feel I get decent value and fast delivery fromTiger
    good site