TikiHutCoffee Reviews

TikiHutCoffee Ratings and User Reviews. TikiHutCoffee is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 46 reviews. Last rated on 10/05/2015.

TikiHutCoffee Rating

More About TikiHutCoffee

Recent Reviews for TikiHutCoffee

• Oct 5, 2015
    great website. Will plan on ordering again.
  • Oct 4, 2015
    My Sister Corene Jones told me about this site and I am glad she did as she gave me a Keurig coffee machine for my birthday Saturday actual Birthday is Today Oct.5th but had the party Saturday the 3rd.
  • Oct 4, 2015
    so far ok but will see if emails from other vendors start arriving in my inbox!
  • Oct 4, 2015
    dont know yet first purchase
  • Oct 3, 2015
    I am a first time buyer. SO far so good.
  • Oct 2, 2015
    First Time User was OK.
  • Sep 29, 2015
    this is the first time i used this site we will see how it goes
  • Sep 27, 2015
    I just had one cup of Caribou coffee, that's why I am buying more today. It's the best !!!
  • Sep 22, 2015
    I have never ordered this coffee from your company though the one receiving this gift enjoys this brand. waiting to see how long it will take to process and for him to receive to give you a better opinion about your company. Sincerely, Theodore Urban
  • Sep 22, 2015
    was happy to find what I was looking for at a reasonable price.
  • Sep 20, 2015
    I was trying to buy sugar free Chai tea. I was not at all successful. I put in just chai tea and it was 40-100 cal. I put in that I wanted sugar free and no Chai tea showed up. I know there is such a thing because I have bought it in various stores. I am very disappointed in your sight.
  • Sep 14, 2015
    TikiHutCoffee had both the products I wanted, and neither Keurig nor CoffeeCow. had both products
  • Sep 12, 2015
    Sep 25, 2015
    has taken to long
  • Sep 12, 2015
    i should have been able to pick the number of coffees in all categories to go to the cart, rather than having to separately pick each one and have the counter go back to zero.
  • Sep 11, 2015
    .50 is a great price for eight o"clock Italian Roast and also happens to be my upper limit for price per k-cup
  • Sep 10, 2015
    Checkout process was a little messy.
  • Sep 9, 2015
    first time. no info to report yet
  • Sep 7, 2015
    I will know more once I get my coffee delivered so right now let's just see how it goes and then ask me what I thought. Thank you. And. Looking forward to the coffee!
    Glad to receive 25% off 1st order
  • Sep 7, 2015
    this is my first order i have no comment