Tillamook Country Smoker Reviews

08/26/2014
Tillamook Country Smoker Ratings and User Reviews. Tillamook Country Smoker is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 177 reviews. Last rated on 08/21/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Tillamook Country Smoker

2013 Winner

Tillamook Country Smoker Rating

More About Tillamook Country Smoker

Recent Reviews for Tillamook Country Smoker

• Aug 21, 2014
    Fantastic product, great prices and oh so easy to shop online!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    This is a great company that cares about people beyond just being customers. Easy to navigate website. Great quality products.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I love this product! It was nice to find a good price to buy bulk so I don't have to look stupid when I find it at a convenience store and bring 4 up to the register at a time. I would love for it to be available at Meijer or Kroger where I buy groceries.Thanks
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I would like to have pay pal as a payment option
    excellent pepperoni sticks!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Not sure how loyalty points work. Please advise, thanks.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    We really enjoy your teriyaki jerky sticks but the last order had two individual jerky sticks that had chunks of bone in them. We were hesitant to order more due to concern about damage to our teeth or mouth but we do enjoy the product and decided to go ahead with another order. we'll see if we have any other problems.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Love the beef jerky, always get it in the store and decided to look it up online. So Happy to buy in larger quantity for a savings!!
  • Aug 17, 2014
    The only place i have been able to find my jerkey!
  • Aug 17, 2014
    I love your products!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I like many have tried a lot of beef jerky As long as I remains affordable Tilamook is the place for me Thank you for the great product and excellent service
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Please make the all natural product easier to find in general grocery stores. It is the best nitrate free product available.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Why no 9lb.option for regular beef sticks.....why?...no idea,huh?
  • Aug 16, 2014
    It's the only jerky I'll let my kids eat.They love it.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    Disappointed in serving sizes. Have purchased at physical location and price and qtr was much greater. $21 for 1 lb of jerky was too expensive. Will not purchase online again. I expected more for my money.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Offer Products in Large BULK Packaging. Like 5lb barrels OR cloth Miner's Bag or 10lb barrels or cloth Miner's Bag's of beef jerky with a discount for bulk Purchases. This stuff is expensive, need to save, need to buy in BULK for Savings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who does your marketing???? Tell them to get this done and stop screwing around!!!
    Aug 19, 2014
  • Aug 3, 2014
    first time ordering hoping this will be less expensive than buying it at a mini mart.
    Aug 22, 2014
    Gteat product only lasted 2 weeks in our home. We love beef jerky
  • Aug 3, 2014
    great taste
    Aug 20, 2014
    Excellent flavor and value
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I always buy honey glazed in the bag but I decided to buy it this time in the plastic jug/jar and it is NOT the same. So tough that I can not eat it. I was very let down. Expensive lesson learned!
  • Aug 1, 2014
    The best beef jerky. I have always purchase this beef jerky at convenient stores.
    Aug 18, 2014
    It was the best beef jerky...shared with all my family.. and was asked to order more..