Tillamook Country Smoker Reviews

04/25/2015
Tillamook Country Smoker Ratings and User Reviews. Tillamook Country Smoker is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 178 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Tillamook Country Smoker

2013 Winner

Tillamook Country Smoker Rating

More About Tillamook Country Smoker

Recent Reviews for Tillamook Country Smoker

• Mar 9, 2015
    love it honey glazed is the best
  • Mar 9, 2015
    It would be nice if my credit card info. was maintained by company, or better yet paypal, that way I wouldn't have to look up my credit card info. every time I make an order.
  • Mar 8, 2015
    I Love your beef steak nuggets. It has been a staple in my house for several years. You used to offer free shipping on orders over $50. It was disappointing that free shipping is no longer available. Is there a way to still get that deal?
  • Mar 6, 2015
    I love your Beef Jerky Slabs. Best product out there!!!
  • Mar 2, 2015
    We love the products and the more the happier we munchers will be! We stopped on 101 and we missed it as it is not in stores! Yet there it is onłne! Thanks!:-) looking forward to lifetime of your jerky in my mailbox!
  • Feb 26, 2015
    It would be nice to get free shipping with an order of $100 or more. I would always order that that amount if I could get free shipping.
    Mar 6, 2015
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I wanted to order jalapeño beef jerky in one pound packages. I bought it at a flea market that way. Why is it not on your website?
    Mar 5, 2015
    I wanted the jalapeño jerky in one lb packages and was told it is not available. I originally purchased it that way at a flea market in Mesa AZ. I wanted the same thickness and pieces in the teriyaki and standard beef jerky. Instead I got them in blocks. I am not real happy but we will still use them. What should I have ordered?
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I wanted to buy the tubs of jerky but not when they contain nitrites. I am very happy with jerky that doesn't contain MSG or nitrites. And they are delicious too. I bought them at my grocery store for twice what I can buy them for online.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Your shipping is awfully high. Would be nice if you could lower it!
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I ordered about 8 of the silver dollar jerkies in November and then another 3-4 in December. I just placed another order and called about trying to get free shipping or a coupon for a returning customer and did not receive a lot of help. I LOVE your product, but I think shipping is a little high. I also thought that something would have been done for a returning customer.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    It would be nice to see discounts on shipping based on order size.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    in the past I was purchasing Honey Glazed Beef Jerky 35 count (ITEM # 413) two jars at a time. I don't find that item listed anywhere now, so I just ordered five 5oz bags instead. I would much rather have the jars. Has that item been discontinued ?
  • Feb 24, 2015
    You should consider packaging of a jumbo teriyaki nuggets offering.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Taste is remarkable, shipping is quite high and for UPS ground it shouldn't take as long as it does
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Great jerkey. I was hoping for the free shipping with a $45 purchase.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Need reduced shipping charges on large orders....
  • Feb 22, 2015
    I love the fact that the products that i am ordering are not greasy at all. Make a great snack for someone watching their weight. The only problem i have is that the shipping is so expensive. But i love the beef sticks-trying the pepperoni ones this time also.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Love your products! It would be nice to get coupons for items or for discounts.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Mar 3, 2015
    Greatest Beef Sticks I Have Ever Hah, And I have Had Many Different Beef Sticks. Customer Service Is Always Good With Tillamook Country Smoker. Well packaged, Fast Shipping, Auto Tracking.. I'm a Repeat Customer. Excellent Packaging , Stable Product, Good Shelf Life. Only Free Shipping Would Have Made It Better!
  • Feb 17, 2015
    I have been eating jerky for years and yours is by far the best
    Feb 27, 2015
    Your jerky rocks! I have tried making my own jerky and have purchased many different brands but yours is the best.: