Tillamook Country Smoker Reviews

01/28/2015
Tillamook Country Smoker Ratings and User Reviews. Tillamook Country Smoker is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 214 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Tillamook Country Smoker

2013 Winner

Tillamook Country Smoker Rating

More About Tillamook Country Smoker

Recent Reviews for Tillamook Country Smoker

• Nov 20, 2014
    Free shipping finally. I will order more often. Please...mobile app for one click repeat ordering!!!!!
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Love the products but hard to find in local stores. Glad I found this site so I could order I larger quantities and different flavors.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    We have been ordering for ourselves and friends for 2-3 years now. The beef sticks make great presents.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Love Love Love, this is the 4th time my sister and i have ordered these for our eating enjoyment in the last year :)
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Great Product. I love Tilamook's jerky and Meat Sticks better than any other.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Great product! I would like more shipping choices that are less costly.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    It would be nice if nutrition information were provided for the individual products. Even if not a complete listing, calories, protein, sodium, and carbohydrate content per serving would be a good start.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Even as far away as Florida, TCS is still the best!
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Best Beef Sticks on the market.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    This is first time I have purchased from Tillamook website. It is user friendly and order process was fast.
    I love your jerky
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    shipping costs are becoming a problem. luckily I had free shipping with this order.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    As always, the best
    Nov 18, 2014
    This is the only company I have ever rated this high, and these days, the only one I will... Some companies that are household names could care less if you like or buy thier products again, and their service reflects that... Tillamook isn't a mediocre company with a great product... They are an excellent company with the best product in thier field, in my opinion...
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Visited your store this fall and fell in love with your product. Brought some back to CT and was pleasantly surprised to see you sell it online...and free shipping right now!!!
    Nov 18, 2014
    Love, love, love the honey glazed beef jerky.....bought 12 packages to share at the holidays, so haven't opened and sampled them yet, but am sure they are of the highest quality.... Our son, a new transplant to Oregon, turned us on to Tillamook this past summer.....we traveled from Portland 2X just to get some to bring back to CT. It is a wonderful all natural product...wish it was sold on the East Coast. But it's easy enough to order online....great product...keep it coming!!!!
  • Nov 6, 2014
    The only time that I will order from Tillamook Country Smoker is when they have free shipping.
    Nov 17, 2014
    The only time that I will order is when Tillamook Country Smoker have free shipping.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Fix the checkout using a mobile web browser such as Safari. Kept getting missing parameter error when checking out.
    Nov 15, 2014
    Prices too high for what you get
  • Nov 4, 2014
    GREAT TASTE AND GREAT VALUE. THE FREE SHIPPING REALLY HELPS BEING A SINGLE DAD. MY KIDS LOVE YOUR JERKY AND IT IS A TERRIFIC TREAT FOR THEM.
    Nov 16, 2014
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Great Products , Very Good Order System - Customer Service - Well Packed Product , Repeat Buyer
    Nov 15, 2014
    Great Product, Bet You Can't Eat Just 1!
  • Nov 1, 2014
    looks like great site!!
  • Oct 31, 2014
    I love just about everything Tillamook makes. I used to live in the NW, and I miss there products. happy to see some of it starting to be available in Arkansas! its awesome that I can order online and have a taste of home way down south.
    Nov 17, 2014