Tillamook Country Smoker Reviews

01/25/2015
Tillamook Country Smoker Ratings and User Reviews. Tillamook Country Smoker is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 215 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Tillamook Country Smoker

2013 Winner

Tillamook Country Smoker Rating

More About Tillamook Country Smoker

Recent Reviews for Tillamook Country Smoker

• Jan 16, 2015
    I'd fill out more of the survery if it was anonymous. All I have are great things to say as I have bought Tillamook cheese for years, but prefer my personal demographics aren't attached to my email address. PLEASE MAKE PLAIN TURKEY JERKY(no cranberry).
  • Jan 16, 2015
    We all love the your beef sticks up here in northern Michigan, they beat the competition hands down, but we would like to see a system put in place to lower the shipping cost. Perhaps lowering the rate based on quantity or cost of purchase.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    love the flavor of this jerkie
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Great product, I am on the road a lot this helps food cravings, shipping should be free for frequent buyers,
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Set up ability to pay using PayPal
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Slab needs to be offered in jars. Have had to switch to Werner to get this, but Tillamook is my preference. Also, what's the deal with making the sticks so short? Stretch them back out as Werner's got you on this point as well. I don't like ordering from the new guys, but ironically they're products are closer to what I remember you guys being when I was growing up. You're my first love, but I need the spark back, baby.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    The best will not buy from other places!
  • Jan 10, 2015
    I really love the new natural options!!
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Great Business, I am so happy to see your products making their way over here in Wyoming. Always an Oregon girl at heart and I am happy to support my hometown products!
  • Jan 8, 2015
    I came to the web site because I wanted to have a larger quantity of the Pepper sticks than I could get in the local 711 where I regularly purchase them. I really like this product. With many meat sticks I get a greasy buildup on my dental plate but with these this never happens. An extra bonus is the spice is sufficient to help keep my sinus clear.
    Jan 14, 2015
    I thought the pepper sticks I bought would be the same size as the ones I buy locally at the quick type marts. This was not the case, but the quality and taste of the product I got was great.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    The BEST jery I have found. Healthy, no MSG, No Nitrates, no Preservatives, & thick premium cuts. You don't spend hours chewing. Love these guys
    Jan 13, 2015
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Was looking for same packaging as item recently purchased while on vacation, and have not seen brand locally, but it's different on the site so was a little hesitant to order. Also would really like to have a variety of sizes or some kind of a break on orders. I thought I saw a reference to that but didn't see it. My kids will eat the 3 oz packages in one sitting, but they really liked it a lot better than the normal brand we buy
    Jan 16, 2015
    It would be nice if there were different size bags of product (current small size and a larger "sharing" (dare I call it economy) size. The relatively small bags that they have available don't last very long in this house!
  • Jan 2, 2015
    I smoked my own Jerky until I tasted Tillamook Country Smoker. Now I no longer smoke jerky. Thanks Tillamook. The spicier the better. I like peppered, Smoked Jalapeno, and the new rage Sirancha.
    Very good products
    Jan 13, 2015
    Love the product
  • Jan 2, 2015
    it would great it they would have paypal as a payment option otherwise they make a good product.
    Jan 14, 2015
    I think your jerky is too sweet. the beef sticks are the best. maybe make a line of sugar free jerky. it would be great if you can start accepting pay pal as payment option.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Jan 11, 2015
    the snack stixs are a little tough for my store bought teeth but the flavor is good
  • Dec 30, 2014
    You Need To Have The Flat Strips For Sale On Your Website. I Can Not Drive To Tillamook EveryTimeI Need jerky
    Jan 9, 2015
    Great company and quality products, just wish they would sell the large flat strips of jerky online.
  • Dec 28, 2014
    It's been a while since I ordered from Tillamook online, but when I do order jerky, this is the ONLY place I order from! Love your jerky! If there is anyway you can possibly make your hot jerky any hotter, please do! That is my favorite, love it!
    Jan 7, 2015
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Jan 8, 2015
    Tastes good and high quality
  • Dec 10, 2014
    They mention a loyalty program with points. This is my 2nd order and still haven't seen any points. They do have a delicious product. Have been extremely satisfied with everything I have ordered. So happy with it, my family wanted me to order more!
    Jan 16, 2015