Tillamook Country Smoker Reviews

03/02/2015
Tillamook Country Smoker Ratings and User Reviews. Tillamook Country Smoker is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 176 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Tillamook Country Smoker

2013 Winner

Tillamook Country Smoker Rating

More About Tillamook Country Smoker

Recent Reviews for Tillamook Country Smoker

• Feb 16, 2015
    Tillamook meat sticks are our families choice in meat sticks. They are reasonably priced and taste amazing!
  • Feb 13, 2015
    This is my absolute favourtie type of jerky but I was a little disappointed with my experience. I emailed the customer help department looking for a product that wasn't listed on the website to see if it was still available or not. After more than a week with no response, I went ahead and placed my order with the stuff I thought best matched what I was looking for. I also found out that shipping costs to send to me were quite a bit higher than I was expecting. Still, I am hoping that everything turns out alright once my order arrives.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Great products and very easy to order online.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Your products are Smokin Good!! Keep up the great work.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    love your jerky and would recommend to others!
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Very Good Beef Jerky at a fair price for the jerky and shipping.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Love the jerky (all natural) because I need nitrate-free, gluten-free, and corn-free products. However, I was VERY disappointed to see you reduced the size from 6 oz to 5 oz.
    Feb 16, 2015
    My biggest concern was the change in the ounces in the product I buy. The price stayed the same, but the bags went from 6 oz to 5 oz. Made me mad when I opened the box to find this out. You should have stayed with the same amount just made the price change.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    hate your website wish i could pick an item and then pick the amount
    Feb 12, 2015
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Feb 11, 2015
    Love the product. I was trying to find a specific Reser pep stick. I think you guys came close but you sticks are smaller in length and size. We will still order from you as your product is still very good.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Native Oregonian moved to the south. Love being able to get a taste of home and my childhood to share with husband and children.
  • Feb 4, 2015
    I've given my email address and hoped as we are repeat customers that we would receive some discount coupons or special offers, sadly we have not. We love your products but can't really afford to order as often as we'd like to.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I love Tillammok Jerky and so does the whole family. Thanks to everyone there your Customer SERVICE is the greatest!!!!!!!
    Feb 8, 2015
    Love the items all of the items were fresh and very tender!!
  • Jan 29, 2015
    The shipping fees are very high for not being 2 day delivery.
    Feb 8, 2015
    Shipping prices too high and time it took to receive are too long. For that price should be 2 day at most.
    Feb 11, 2015
    Love the peppered beef jerky - all time fav - highly recommend their jerky - not fatty at all - just wish the prices were a bit lower
    Feb 11, 2015
    Was disappointed in the product. Originaly thought when i went to web site that the terriaki jerky was stripes of meat and it was in the package first bought. the price was $2.00 a package and buy $40.00, free shipping.. What i found two weeks later was formed pieces. at $3.99.. plus shipping. Disappointed to say the least. Have not tried the sausage yet. Beef Sticks are great.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Feb 5, 2015
    i love their products. i just wish shipping wasn't so much.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    If Tillamook offered cheaper shipping rates and discounts on their products I would purchase their products more often and in bigger quantity.
    Feb 4, 2015
    You should at least send a confirmation email for purchases with shipping information. Also give repeat customers discounts on their favorite products and maybe free shipping or a discount on shipping too.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Feb 3, 2015
    Best product in the business.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Love your product. Had it on our drive out to the West coast. Enjoyed it on the drive back to CT. Just wish we hadn't missed the free shipping. Will catch it in June, if we don't run out first. Ray & Jeanne
    Feb 6, 2015
    Love your Jerkey. First had it when we drove west from CT and passed down the Oregon coast. Ate it on the drive. Ray
  • Jan 22, 2015
    These are absolutely the best I've tried. I will buy again and again.
    Feb 4, 2015