Tillamook Country Smoker Reviews

02/09/2016
Tillamook Country Smoker Ratings and User Reviews. Tillamook Country Smoker is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 245 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Tillamook Country Smoker

2013 Winner

Tillamook Country Smoker Rating

More About Tillamook Country Smoker

Recent Reviews for Tillamook Country Smoker

• Feb 6, 2016
    If you like beef jerky this is the place to shop
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I love this jerky. It was a great gift for all my family. I thought it was great that you offered the 20pk of single bags for easy gifting. The free shipping for orders of $45 or more make it a no brainer to order more & enjoy more!
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Love the product. Slim Jim sucks. I wish more people were educated to that fact.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Love this jerky so much!! I'll be gifting some out to my family :)
  • Feb 4, 2016
    The only complaint I have is there is never and coupons or sales on the items I purchase.. I see an area for a coupon code.. But I have yet to receive any type of coupons or specials..
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Best Meat Sticks On The Market!
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I think the shipping charges are a little high. first time trying this jerky and i'm excited to try it
  • Feb 3, 2016
    A reliable source of much appreciated gifts for a variety of occasions.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Your summer sausage is excellent! You should offer it in larger sizes. The Hunter's sausage sticks are also excellent! I've never gotten a bad product from you.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Great Jerky but I wish the cost was a little lower. Doesn't have to be a lot but just a little. Especially for repeat customer. The more you offer me a small discount the more often I will purchase and recommend. I've already recommended you to several folks at work. Thank you Dan
  • Jan 31, 2016
    My family and I love the jerky that we have tried so far. It's tasty and not tough like some jerkies we have tried. However, at checkout I am always asked about coupon codes! I would love to know where to go to get coupons or discounts on purchases. Love the free shipping for purchases over $45. Keep up the good work and high quality of your product! :-)
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    I bought it for my wife's birthday. We purchased some while traveling from California to Tacoma. We both loved it.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I hope to surprise my boyfriend for our anniversary/valentines It's his favorite!! Wish me luck! His Birthday is in April so I'll be back if he likes it....... Any coupons for me?? Please??
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Feb 3, 2016
    As good as I anticipated EXCEPT the smoked pepperoni sticks were a lot tougher than other brands I've had in the past. Flavor was great . . . just too tough for an 80 year old man with very few teeth. Summer sausage was very good. L.S. in Virginia
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Feb 2, 2016
    I tried something different than what I usually order, but after receiving the product and trying it I will go back to my past orders and continue to purchase what fills my desire in Jerkey. Most of my friends enjoyed what I purchased on my last order, but I enjoyed the steak nuggets a lot more. To each his or her own intexture and taste.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Feb 1, 2016
    The actual product I ordered (BS21) was out of stock. Rather than issue a back-order or make me wait, TCS substituted a like product (sticks were the same content, but weighed slightly more than the product I ordered). I was very happy with the way they handled my order !! A+ transaction !
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    Ive been eating this for years, had to start buying it direct when my local stores stoped selling it for more smaller packaged products,smaller displays.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Excellent Product Great Prices
    Jan 30, 2016
    Great stuff
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Feb 2, 2016
    I got started eatingt Tillamook pepperoni stick from Terribles herbst love the stuff so I looked it up! Cause I buy so mucho of it!
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Jan 31, 2016
    I never knew if my order was on its way or not. Never received a tracking number or email stating it was on it's way.