Tillamook Country Smoker Reviews

04/30/2016
Tillamook Country Smoker Ratings and User Reviews. Tillamook Country Smoker is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 113 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Tillamook Country Smoker

2013 Winner

Tillamook Country Smoker Rating

More About Tillamook Country Smoker

Recent Reviews for Tillamook Country Smoker

• Mar 7, 2016
    I really like your natural style jerky being gluten and msg and no nitrates . I am dealing with cancer right now and it is my go to for protein when chemo has me down love the taste and flavor.Just wish I could purchase it in the 1ib bags. Thank you
  • Mar 6, 2016
    I really, Really, REALLY want MSG free products! Several family members are allergic to MSG. You may be able to make your products less expensively with MSG, but you do not make them better! The only way I could find to order the 431 Thin Cut Teriyaki was to 'Reorder' my last order. Please add to the MSG Free product line.
  • Mar 3, 2016
    meat is great, from local store (just ordered), site has room for improvements. i.e. not too easy to find what i was looking for.
  • Mar 1, 2016
    Mar 10, 2016
    Dollar jerky not to my taste. Would not recommend . I could not track my order due to no notice of shipment.
  • Feb 29, 2016
    I have purchased your products before at local stores, but the deals on the site are much better and I love the ability to buy multiple containers, where the stores usually only have one or two. Really looking forward to getting these in the mail.
  • Feb 29, 2016
    I used to purchase this product 20+ years ago, back before the internet. It is much easier now to get this product ordered and paid for !!
    Mar 9, 2016
    They processed my order quickly, and it arrived on the day they told me it would. This is my second order with TCS since I found their product a few months ago. It will not be my last - these beef sticks (BS21) are great !!
  • Feb 28, 2016
    yummy
    Suet snacks and service
  • Feb 26, 2016
    Good slab jerky!
  • Feb 24, 2016
    I am from Roseburg, Oregon, Moved to Ohio about 6 yrs ago. There is no pepperoni or jerky like Oregon out here! I go back to Oregon once a year to see my kids and grandbabies and have to stop by a store just to get a pepperoni stick at least 3x while I am there for the week!
    Mar 7, 2016
    I live in Ohio, from Oregon and there is no jerky like Tillamook's! So I order to get a taste of home.
  • Feb 24, 2016
    Your jerky is really the very best!
    Mar 10, 2016
    The best Jerky ever. I have shared this jerky with my friends & some of them have oredered from you since!
  • Feb 23, 2016
    This is one of the few that is soy free. Thank you so much. Hidden soy is a problem in so many foods. We have safely used the honey glazed and the old fashioned. If others are soy free I would love to know about them.
    Mar 5, 2016
    This is not only a very tasty snack but one of only a few snack foods that are soy free. This alone would make it part of my shopping list as a member of the household is soy allergic. We bought both pepper and honey glazed. The latter is especially popular here. Thank you.
    Excellent treats!
    Mar 4, 2016
    Your products always exceed my expectations. I am addicted to your Beef Sticks and my son loves your Beef Jerky - all flavors! Thank you for producing such high quality and tasteful treats. Regards, A valued customer for many years.
    My favorite beef jerky!
  • Feb 22, 2016
    I really wish you would lower your sodium content! I would buy more if you did.
    Way too much salt.
  • Feb 22, 2016
    I give these products out at Christmas as gifts to several family members and friends and ALL love them. Communicated with Tillamook several times in the past asking them to have "free shipping" ALL THE TIME on orders of $45 or more and not only certain times of the year and it appears this is the norm now and I can't be happier. GREAT products and service!! Customer for life.....as long as that "free shipping" is around. Thank you
    Mar 6, 2016
    I was a huge advocate of the $45 and over free delivery and Tillamook seems to have agreed with me. This has increased the amount of business they get from me. Family and friends LOVE their products.
  • Feb 19, 2016
    I have bought your jerky several times over the years either by stopping by your plant in Tillamook or by ordering on line and it has always been great, keep up the good work
  • Feb 19, 2016
    Mar 9, 2016
    I love the beefstick ends and pieces but only terryaki was available. Would have had a much larger order than just $70. My family loves your products and I give them as gifts yearround. We take them hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, and on picnics. Love your products !!!
  • Feb 17, 2016
    We love your jerky! My only complaint is how slow the shipping is.
  • Feb 17, 2016
    best i have had.
    Feb 29, 2016
    best jerky on the market.
  • Feb 15, 2016