Tillamook Country Smoker Reviews

09/01/2014
Tillamook Country Smoker Ratings and User Reviews. Tillamook Country Smoker is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 188 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Tillamook Country Smoker

2013 Winner

Tillamook Country Smoker Rating

More About Tillamook Country Smoker

Recent Reviews for Tillamook Country Smoker

• Aug 18, 2014
    We really enjoy your teriyaki jerky sticks but the last order had two individual jerky sticks that had chunks of bone in them. We were hesitant to order more due to concern about damage to our teeth or mouth but we do enjoy the product and decided to go ahead with another order. we'll see if we have any other problems.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Love the beef jerky, always get it in the store and decided to look it up online. So Happy to buy in larger quantity for a savings!!
  • Aug 17, 2014
    The only place i have been able to find my jerkey!
  • Aug 17, 2014
    I love your products!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I like many have tried a lot of beef jerky As long as I remains affordable Tilamook is the place for me Thank you for the great product and excellent service
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Please make the all natural product easier to find in general grocery stores. It is the best nitrate free product available.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Why no 9lb.option for regular beef sticks.....why?...no idea,huh?
  • Aug 16, 2014
    It's the only jerky I'll let my kids eat.They love it.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    since I am a small customer I wish I could get shipping free everytime that way I can continue . getting this product every 2 to 3 weeks. Thank You
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Your pricing is starting to suck. Yes, I know about beef prices and all.. but.. really at some point are we going to be purchasing 1 OZ bags ??? Just keep the quantity the same and raise the price accordingly. Then, fire all the bogus marketing folks that are shrinking the packages to "hide" the price increase. Really???!!! You think folks are that stupid?
  • Aug 12, 2014
    please bring back the 1lb bag of thing cut honey glazed jerky. :(
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I originally wanted the thin sliced. Bought it in the store and loved it. That is my favorite. Going to try the thick sliced, but normally do not care for it as much. If I like it, I will re-order. If I don't care for it as much, I will look for thin sliced.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    My daughter order some different meat stick and loved the taste of the meat stick.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I've have purchase many times from you but hardly get any email's or info when you have the free shipping. Luckily for me a friend from work who I reccomended your jerky to got some for the first time from you and told me so I decided to look up web site and saw the free shipping was happening.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    GREAT PRODUCT, I KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE.
    Aug 13, 2014
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Great checkout process. Can't wait to get my order.We have a 5 pour MinPen dog who will only behave in the car if we have a bag of beef jerky and give him little pieces. I'm sure he will love it as much as we do.
    Aug 11, 2014
    Great beef jerkey!
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I am from Oregon, I moved to Ohio 5 yrs ago. There is no meat sticks, jerky etc. like Oregon made around here! I visit my kids once a yr and look forward to stopping at the first market and buy a pepperoni stick! Even my husband who is from Ohio loves them too and admits there isn't any place around here that has these items here.
    Aug 11, 2014
    I am from Oregon. I moved to Ohio 5 yrs ago. There is nothing like Tillamook smoked beef, jerky or meat sticks here. I just go with out. Until I found out I could order. I am a happy camper now and I will post it on facebook. Thank you
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Aug 16, 2014
    Bob Crossley was a WONDERFUL resource in my shopping experience as I worked on fulfilling my order of jerky for my wedding gift bags!
  • Jul 30, 2014