Time For Me Reviews

03/27/2015
Time For Me Ratings and User Reviews. Time For Me is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 775 reviews. Last rated on 03/27/2015.

Time For Me Rating

More About Time For Me

Recent Reviews for Time For Me

• Mar 27, 2015
    Always enjoy the catalog choices. The joices are not available in stores and are often superior.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I was happy with my order until I saw the exorbitant shipping cost! I spent $52 and thought I would get free shipping, as "spend $50 or more and get free shipping" was posted at the top of the home page. It was stated that the shipping would be adjusted at check out. Well, that did not happen. I was charged $10.95 to ship two eyeliners and two compression socks, which weigh next to nothing. I'm so disappointed!
  • Mar 27, 2015
    The catalog and website mentioned save 10% on Join Rewards. It said I would just click on Join Rewards at the end of my Purchasing Information. There was no Join Rewards box to click on however. I backed up my order before placing it to see if I missed the box to click and still did not see this option. I would have joined and I would have liked my 10% discount even more. Disappointing.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    you have some products I have not seen elsewhere
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I love this catalog! l just placed my first order, and I can hardly wait for the products to arrive! I know that I will definitely be shopping with them again, because, I found ALOT of things that I still want to try out.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    love shopping at home this is awesome
    I HOPE YOU LET ME GET THE EXERCISER BIKE
  • Mar 27, 2015
    At top of the website it clearly said "free shipping" and yet I was charged $13.95. This will be my last order. Stop sending me catalogs.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I was happy to get a catalog in the mail introducing me to your products. I'm looking forward to receiving the products I ordered.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I was surprised to find so many dermatology rated products in one place. I enjoy the privacy of shopping from my own home too.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    It has a huge selection of anti aging and beauty selections for me which i absolutely love. Ive purchased from the Feel good store in the past, although this will be my no. 1 go to store for beauty and anti aging products! Fabulous Merchandise
    Like what they offer
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Great products and coustomer service.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Your shipping charges are much too high. I very much dislike having to pay that $0.99 replacement charge - it should be an option. I think very hard about buying any products from you because of these two factors.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I really like the products and will continue to purchase items.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Merchandise is clearly labeled and easy to order. Good range of sizes in shoes.
    User friendly site
  • Mar 25, 2015
    love it/ once women get a certain age/ there is nothing nice for them/ either too young or old fashions not stylish!! we need things that are wonderful and yet for us
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Mar 27, 2015
    I have been extremely happy with my shopping experience with Time for Me. Count me in as a new loyal customer!
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Always reliable. sure about what Iam getting and I know I can return if it's not to my satisfaction with no problems. Easy to order either on the phone or on their website.
    Mar 27, 2015