timetospa.com Reviews

02/12/2016
timetospa.com Ratings and User Reviews. timetospa.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 293 reviews. Last rated on 02/11/2016.

timetospa.com Rating

More About timetospa.com

Recent Reviews for timetospa.com

• Feb 11, 2016
    Was not aware of site prior to cruise. Glad that product is available to public. Had some difficulty editing purchase.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I fell in LOVE with these products after taking a cruise. Purchased on the cruise and INSTANTLY show results. I stopped using for two months and noticed a big difference. I will not go without any of these again!!!!!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Excellent place to online shop for luxury care products.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I'm so glad to find Timespa and all of the Elemis products!!! I truly thought I could only purchase them on Carnival Cruiselines or a spa in Vegas.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    disheartening that the 10% discount was not available on all 3 products I ordered .... the most expensive one was not discounted. No reason was given, & I almost did not order the product because of this backwards technicalities.
    Quick and Simple
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I was first introduced to timetospa on a cruise. I loved it! And have been using their products ever since. There is no other product line namely Elemis on the market that gets quicker results for the price! And I love all the specials and free shipping is a huge bonus. Products arrive quicker than expected. Can't say enough positive feedback to describe the impact these products have made to my self esteem. Thank you!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I've used the site for years. I can almost time their sales! This sale for colore science was frustrating as so many colors were out of stock!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I get compliments on how great complexion looks on a daily basis. I contribute that to good diet and great products from Elemis!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Website could use a little visual update
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Frustrated with the checkout process when applying 3rd Item Free. It did not allow me to pick the item and add an item so I could get free shipping.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    The only slight problem I had was when I was checking out I could not remember my password. I followed the directions for changing the password, however on several attempts the website would not take my temporary password. Eventually it did work.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    The search engine did not work for me.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I've been using Elemis for over 10 years. My complexion is beautiful and people can't believe I'm 63. Thank you
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Great product. I believe this formula has eliminated my pain in my back and knees as promised.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Too difficult to manage password, change credit cards, set up new account. Multiple multiple offers and not being able to get "best deal"
  • Feb 1, 2016
    I ordered this product because I bought some on a recent cruise and liked it very much. It is a gift for my husband
    Feb 10, 2016
  • Jan 31, 2016
    It's really clear website, easy to find what I want! It's great to buy the product which only sells on cruise.
    Feb 6, 2016
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Feb 10, 2016
    This is second time Fedex delivered it but left no notice or sent no email indicating the box was left at back door. It wasn't until days later that I found the package covered in snow in the backyard . There was no indication by Fedex that the package has been left there .
  • Jan 15, 2016
    On 3 orders products weren't included. I called and it was corrected, but only once did I get a "weresorry" coupon. I LOVE the products, but shipping department needs some work. Also, they left out my free samples on one order, one of the orders that they left out something I had paid for, and I never received the free samples for that order.
    Feb 8, 2016
    Free samples were missing from order AGAIN!!!!!