timetospa.com Reviews

07/27/2015
timetospa.com Ratings and User Reviews. timetospa.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 194 reviews.

timetospa.com Rating

More About timetospa.com

Recent Reviews for timetospa.com

• Jul 23, 2015
    I love these products - just wish they weren't so expensive.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    limited day moisturizers with active alpha hydroxy ingredients. . . too many natural ingredients. I'm more interested in effectiveness in moisturizing and reducing wrinkles than environmental impact.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Representative was so helpful, really appreciate her assistance.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I find that most of the products I have bought actually work! They are expensive BUT I actually see results and the only reason I keep coming back is because they offer promotions and discounts. Super easy searching the website and checkout is a breeze!
  • Jul 19, 2015
    The website is super easy to use. The products are pricey, but great quality. Some of the product information (specifically skincare) is vague, so that sometimes it is difficult to know the difference between one product and another if they have similar uses. I think it might be a little easier to find what I'm looking for if the descriptions were more specific to those with certain skin types (i.e. dry, oily, combination), as well as pointing out the differences between similar products. (I really only browse the Elemis brand, since that is what I have been referred to by my skin care specialist.)
  • Jul 19, 2015
    The best facial products I have used thus far, Elemis.
    Great service...friendly staff.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Time to Spa is a great company I have purchased many items over the years and I have been very pleased My husband even uses a couple of body products!
  • Jul 18, 2015
    I found the body lotion on a cruise. i was badly sunburned and it helped with the pain and redness. I fell in love with it and vowed to buy more when i ran out of what i had bought on the cruise. I am now doing that.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    I love Elemis products!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I look forward to receiving my purchased products as well as promotional gifts. Time to spa carries the specific products I am interested in purchasing at a reasonable price
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Love the Elimis products.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I knew what I wanted, had thrown out the box but had trouble finding the product because I didn't know the exact name. I always try to help businesses but don't know the fix for this. Maybe an age category?
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Absolutely love your products. Introduced to them on our first cruise!!!
  • Jul 11, 2015
    my issue was with the change in my address and credit card I had to do it 4 times
    Jul 24, 2015
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Jul 23, 2015
    Excellent experience, as usual.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I was introduced to Elemis products while on a cruise and have used them for the last 6 tor 7 years. I am pleased with the results
    Jul 23, 2015
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I am glad I was able to find the products of my interest on the site...I can wait to use them!
    Jul 15, 2015
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I love the products and the compliments I get on my face
    Jul 17, 2015
    I am very happy with time to spa
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Love the product- and how easy it is to find and buy on your website!
    Jul 20, 2015
    Very pleased with the speedy delivery of what I ordered