timetospa.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

timetospa.com Reviews

11/18/2017
timetospa.com Ratings and User Reviews. timetospa.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 160 reviews.

timetospa.com Rating

More About timetospa.com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for timetospa.com

liliya gayduchikprdylilly_03@yahoo.com
  • Oct 20, 2017
    I have a few problems on the site getting the order complete. Items would not stay in the bag (cart). Long delay in selection of the payment method!
  • Oct 20, 2017
    The website runs so slow and sometimes that is very frustrating. I tried to spend over the $299 to get $75 off and it never changed form $60 off so I didn't but the extra stuff. NO explanation ever appeared. That's frustrating.
    Oct 18, 2017
    The website was glitchy and kept getting pop ups for additional gift items with purchase that I couldn't get rid of.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    April was knowledge and professional. She took the time to walked me thru the on-line order process and didn't make me feel "duh" or rushed. Thank you April!
  • Oct 18, 2017
    Love their products. First I heard of them was on our cruise ship.
  • Oct 06, 2017
    I first tried these products on a cruise and love them! The web site is easy to find all I need/want and them some.
    Oct 17, 2017
  • Oct 17, 2017
    I love being able to order online and Time to Spa is very convenient and the prices are great.
    Oct 17, 2017
    The packing slip mentioned a 'kit' that I didn't see in the box. So no gift and my order was over $200.00US. Not impressed. Based on the amount of the order I was eligible for 5 magazines but because I live in Canada I can't receive them. Another form of discrimination for non US residents. Again, not impressed. Like the quality of the products introduced to me on the cruise ship. What I don't like is not being able to receive the gifts as advertised.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    While expensive, the products are good quality and work.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    enter email as first option in all places asked for
  • Oct 16, 2017
    pop up for 15% off first time purchase misleading.when checking out, did not receive the discount as read.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    I love this site and use it for 12 years now. It’s absolutely amazing!!!
  • Oct 15, 2017
    I almost didn't make the purchase because of the tricky discount. La therapie was buy one get one 50% and then the system had a pop up for $15 off every $99 which is less. This is terrible and should never be done.
  • Oct 03, 2017
    I ordered from the merchant because the spa I visit no longer carries the product line, and I was directed to timetospa.com for further purchases. The online experience was very quick, uncluttered and was very easy.
    Oct 14, 2017
    The spa I attend no longer carried Bliss products and referred me to the site. The purchase was quick and the website was well organized and very clear in presented the product and the overall shopping experience.
  • Oct 13, 2017
    Selecting products wanted was very easy. Getting to checkout was impossible because this large ad for other products was on the screen and could not be closed. My experience was very frustrating but the products are wonderful. I almost stopped my purchase. Internet ordering should not be this difficult. Your IT people need to do a better job if I am to remain a returning customer.
  • Oct 12, 2017
    I have been pleased with Elemis products.
  • Oct 12, 2017
    Love these products and ordering from TimetoSpa is convenient and easy!
  • Oct 03, 2017
    I love to shop at time to spa. It is so easy and the products are wonderful.
    Oct 12, 2017
    Love these products! The free gifts are very nice because it gives me the opportunity to try different products.
  • Oct 12, 2017
    Been getting the marine cream from you for years. Would like a discount for repeat customers.