TireBuyer.com Reviews

07/23/2014
TireBuyer.com Ratings and User Reviews. TireBuyer.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 203 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.
Circle of Excellence - TireBuyer.com

2013 Winner

TireBuyer.com Rating

More About TireBuyer.com

Recent Reviews for TireBuyer.com

• Jul 23, 2014
    Very good experience so far.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Good service, 2nd time buyer and will buy again!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    its too soon to say i havent received the product yet
  • Jul 22, 2014
    This was the easiest tire buying experience ever.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Thank you for making my purchase so easy.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Just made first purchase with TireBuyer.com. Wont truly know how it went until after purchase arrives. The price was the best I could find however.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I am trying out this business for first time. I will provide more information after transaction complete.
    Jul 23, 2014
    I ordered some Michelin truck tires to be sent to a local installer. The tires were not available from the actual Michelin dealers in the area. I was stoked to see they were in stock with Tire Buyer.com. The tires arrived pretty quick-ordered online Friday and they arrived locally the following Monday afternoon. My bad was not notifying the local installer right after ordering online to set up quicker appointment to install. They were booked for a week so I rolled with the tires down the street to another installer and I was smiling big in an hour or so later. Great tires that I put 600+ miles on the day of install so I am going to be a repeat shopper with Tire Buyer.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Nice site. I will use again.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Prices seem competitive, like the free shipping option to a shop.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Got a better deal than other retailers and local vendors.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Found cheaper tires than anyone in my area!!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    This is the 4th time i buy from this site and every time it has been a fast response and fast delivery as well as the tires are less.
    Jul 21, 2014
    was referred by your repeat customer Tommy Borges
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I don't know why I was charged taxes because the product is not even located in my state. during the checkout process a customer is prompted to use one of the installers that you recommend for free shipping and I still payed shipping.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Good prices. Plenty of reviews to make the purchase easier. Free shipping to authorized installer is a plus!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    It was a pleasant experience.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Jul 16, 2014
    Very happy with Continental tires I purchased. Very good buying experience online. Installer was excellent and real close by my home.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    i was just a little disappointed that after giving me the total installation charges you did not include that TPMS charges. Other than that - all went smooth.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Great site, easy to navigate and find the products.
    Jul 17, 2014
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 15, 2014
    Great service, will definitely come back.