TireBuyer.com Reviews

08/29/2015
TireBuyer.com Ratings and User Reviews. TireBuyer.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1747 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2015.
Shop TireBuyer.com for top tire and wheel brands, super-fast delivery, and easy local installation at a tire shop you know and trust. Free delivery is available on thousands of products.
Circle of Excellence - TireBuyer.com

TireBuyer.com Rating

More About TireBuyer.com

Recent Reviews for TireBuyer.com

Better price than Ebay
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Me gusto comprar en tire buyer. Com, estube buscando en otros Citios de la web y Los precios estan costosos, pero encontre tirebuyer.com y me sorprendi con el precio...
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I had a great experience. I was recommended from a work friend who told me tire buyer is the best place to get tires. So far I'm happy. It was very cheap and didn't take long to find or order the tires. I recommend this site to anyone looking for tires
  • Aug 29, 2015
    prices great, delivery fast , good selection
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Great prices, site is fairly easy to use, easy to navigate, and shows direct prices. Did not like the $20 promo offer once you sign up for their news letter. After signing up, they email you with the offer, and it has stipulations that cannot be met without making an extremely large purchase, although it doesn't list any of those details before signing up. Unhappy with that.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Love tire buyer have bought two tires before super easy when got tires put on.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Was interested on $20 email subscription discount then told no, only on set of 4 car sales...
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Have ordered from this site for the last few years. happy with using tirebuyer for my tire needs.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I am satisfied with the buy. It was the lowest price among all online sites and auto centers. Love the idea of shipping free to the installer.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Great experience with this website. They had what i needed.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Quick and direct to my selection. I already knew what I was looking for and Tire Buyer offered best price when shipping and promotional were credited.
    Good Site Good Prices
    Great purchase experience!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I have bought my tires from TireBuyer.com for several years now. The prices used to be extremely competitive with other online dealers; but now only barely so. Bare minimum, warehousing needs to be combined in a central location to save sales tax in the other 49 states.
    fast checkout + great prices + free shipping = happy human
  • Aug 29, 2015
    tirebuyer is an excellent resource for anyone who owns a car. Good Tires, Good Deals!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    Ordered in the morning and got delivery to tire intsaller the same afternoon, installer was available the next day for instillation... easy stuff
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I have been looking at various items in the automotive section and have always found that when it comes to tires, no one can top the quality, selection, price, service and courtesy of TireBuyers. I have had the distinct pleasure of recommending TireBuyers to several of my friends as well as members of the family. Every single one them as made purchases from TireBuyers - not once but several times. Each and everyone is totally satisfied and have only praise for TireBuyers.
    Aug 29, 2015
    The service from TireBuyers.com was excellent. The website made the ordering process simple and efficient. I did not even have to track my order as they kept me informed and the order was delivered to the installer the next day! I would gladly recommend TireBuyers.com to all customers. In a word they are simply "Excellent!"
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    This is my second purchase (set of 4) through TireBuyer, and I am very satisfied. Technical data on the web site has been fully satisfactory, and the install and balance were accomplished through Walmart. Lifetime rotation and balance has been a 'plus' from those folks. No problems with the order process, and the delivery was magically quick. I was looking for price as well as product, and watched/waited for free delivery and rebate on the purchase. Both purchases have been very satisfactory..... waiting for the winter experience before I declare complete victory. Satisfied customer.
  • Aug 16, 2015