TireBuyer.com Reviews

10/19/2014
TireBuyer.com Ratings and User Reviews. TireBuyer.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 288 reviews. Last rated on 10/19/2014.
Shop TireBuyer.com for top tire and wheel brands, super-fast delivery, and easy local installation at a tire shop you know and trust. Free delivery is available on thousands of products.
Circle of Excellence - TireBuyer.com

TireBuyer.com Rating

More About TireBuyer.com

Recent Reviews for TireBuyer.com

• Oct 19, 2014
    Very user friendly. I really like that I can instantly ship to the automotive shop.
    Easy buying experience.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    The website is easy to use and clearly marks products and gives their details. I was also about to find a very competitive price which was a prominent decision.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Tirebuyer.com offers a wide selection of tires and accessories with outstanding prices. This is my second online tire purchase from Tirebuyer.com: the first purchase was Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ Radials for our truck and the second purchase is General - Altimax RT43 for our daughter's Honda. Couldn't be more pleased with Tirebuyer.com!!!
    love this site
  • Oct 18, 2014
    The Website was easy to use
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Order process crashed multiple times using Google Chrome. Had to swith to IE to complete order.
    easy and great
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Great Pricing and worth the time finding this website
  • Oct 16, 2014
    On tires reviews , it would be nice to show those driver's car, date they posted just like Tirerack.com. And also if anyway to check our car/SUV OEM tire load/speed rating*.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Very pleased with the price and free shipping.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    good prices and I like free delivery!!!
  • Oct 16, 2014
    This is a great place to shop for tires. Great prices, simple and easy to understand ordering process. The ability to send the tires straight to an installer, with an installation price quoted, is also a plus.
    love this site :)
  • Oct 16, 2014
    the order process was easy, I will let you know my interaction with the tire shop.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    The service and ease of buying here are great
  • Oct 14, 2014
    The website experience was good, but I didn't like the unknown fees that will apply to my tire installation when I go to there recommended tire installer. There should be no hidden fees. The price should be the price. It makes me feel very uneasy about this purchase and experience. I would have given a better review if I was asked to fill out the form after my tires were installed on my car. I don't even have the tires and I have no idea about the hidden fees I will or will not be charged at the installers.
    Oct 19, 2014
    The web site was nice and easy to use. The tires came to the installer quickly. The part I was not happy about was the installer charged $25 a tire to I stall instead of the $44. Price I was given by the tire company. My car is now making a clicking noise with every rotation of the tire. I think it's the weights that were put on the inside of rim instead of on the outside. The place that put the tires o. Is a high end auto shop that deals with very wide and expensive rims.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Great prices and service, clear website, efficient chat customer service.
    Oct 18, 2014
    Easy and smooth purchase, best price! Informative communication and tracking, great customer support chat. I'm impressed. Best service!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Awesome site very easy to look what you want to purchase, and the pricing is terrific.
    Oct 18, 2014
    I happen to check your site by luck. I couldn't believe the prices as well as the free shipping, along with the tire installation where you can be recommended. Awesome doing business with your company. Will do business again.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    Great buying experience once again.