TireBuyer.com Reviews

02/13/2016
TireBuyer.com Ratings and User Reviews. TireBuyer.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1592 reviews. Last rated on 02/12/2016.
Shop TireBuyer.com for top tire and wheel brands, super-fast delivery, and easy local installation at a tire shop you know and trust. Free delivery is available on thousands of products.
Circle of Excellence - TireBuyer.com

2015 Winner

TireBuyer.com Rating

More About TireBuyer.com

Recent Reviews for TireBuyer.com

• Feb 12, 2016
    satisfied with the price and quality of there tires this is my third purchase in a year
  • Feb 12, 2016
    Great experience - excellent prices
  • Feb 11, 2016
    It was an easy process and the extra coupons really helped me save money. Thank you for being so awesome
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Great easy fast efficient purchase at a great value
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Always have had good luck with my tire purchases and the delivery has been super fast. Not sure why there is free delivery to a tire installer and not to my home. It used to be free.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    EXCELLENT SERVICE - I HAVE USED THIS SITE TO ORDER ANOTHER SET AND THEY WERE DELIVERED ON TIME AND QUALITY TIRES
  • Feb 11, 2016
    very good site to purchase the tires.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I have ordered from this site before and the prices where better than anyone else around for the same tire at other sites. I'm very happy with my purchase and will continue to shop for tires here.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    THIS IS THE BEST SITE TO BUY TIRES, I HAVE BEEN BRAGGING ABOUT THIS SITE SINCE I BROUGHT MY FIRST SET OF TIRES. THESE ARE MY SECOND SET AND MY GO TO SITE FOR TIRES FROM NOW ON.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Tire Buyer provided me good selection at a reasonable prices and when I needed good service. As I recall this is my third order from Tire Buyer and so far I've found their service top notch.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I love the site. Easy buying process and everything is known up front. Thanks! I will buy from u guys in the future!!!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Ease of shopping for automotive tires without the hassle from salespeople trying to sell you the top priced tire
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Very pleased with the ease of their web site.
    So fast and easy
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Had the tires I was looking for. And also had a warehouse in Tucker,GA. Which is near my city.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Great experience buying tires at a great cost in comparison to what other merchants were offering.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    The best part of this seler is the price with real disccounts
  • Feb 9, 2016
    awesome tires an great prices
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I love the website and how great their prices are.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Very handy and most competitive.
    Feb 9, 2016
    These were delivered the same day I ordered them.