TireBuyer.com Reviews

07/06/2015
TireBuyer.com Ratings and User Reviews. TireBuyer.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1105 reviews. Last rated on 07/06/2015.
Shop TireBuyer.com for top tire and wheel brands, super-fast delivery, and easy local installation at a tire shop you know and trust. Free delivery is available on thousands of products.
Circle of Excellence - TireBuyer.com

TireBuyer.com Rating

More About TireBuyer.com

Recent Reviews for TireBuyer.com

• Jul 6, 2015
    I did my homework, went from repair shop to tire buyer and clearly the best no brainer deal was found at tire buyer.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Had the tires I needed/wanted at the best rate I could find. Free shipping is always a plus! Quick and easy checkout.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    This website was the only one that had my tires for my Honda lawnmower.
    great prices, easy ordering
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Very Satisfied with variety and prices. Really like that you can pick the installer of your choice to have them installed, makes it quick, fast, and easy
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Very easy and quick purchase.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Extremely satisfied with the experience. Would recommend more advertising/marketing to provide more options to customers.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    TireBuyer.com has an excellent all around selection of tires. This purchase is for a Dodge Avenger and I have previously purchased for Toyota Tacoma. My Toyota experience was exactly as expected and that is why I am purchasing from TireBuyer.com again. TireBuyer prices are very competitive and they always have some tire with a promotion (rebate, free shipping, etc.).
  • Jul 6, 2015
    First time I have ever purchased from Tirebuyer, but so far I am very pleased. Will have to wait until the tires are shipped and installed before I can give a complete assessment. I really liked the coupons an discounts made available to me. I always am looking for a bargain!
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Good prices on the tires, cheaper than locally available. The option to ship to a local tire shop is great. Have not received the tires yet so i cant comment on the delivery experience.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    TireBuyer provided the best price I could find, as well as a installer who was close to my location. The installer option and price steered my purchase.
    The service is good
  • Jul 6, 2015
    good prices and easy to order.
    good selection good prices
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Recommendation by a friend...great experience!
  • Jul 6, 2015
    One of the discounts dissapeared during the checkout
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I am always disappointed with shipping rates, just because I live in Alaska.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Fantastic, will do business with them again.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    very fast delivery good price hard to beat the serivce
  • Jun 26, 2015
    So far, so good! Still need to get tires put on car, etc... Hopefully all goes well. But Tire buyers site was easy to work with and easy to find products you want.