TireBuyer.com Reviews

08/02/2015
TireBuyer.com Ratings and User Reviews. TireBuyer.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1390 reviews.
Shop TireBuyer.com for top tire and wheel brands, super-fast delivery, and easy local installation at a tire shop you know and trust. Free delivery is available on thousands of products.
Circle of Excellence - TireBuyer.com

TireBuyer.com Rating

More About TireBuyer.com

Recent Reviews for TireBuyer.com

• Jul 19, 2015
    excellent prices fast shipping and service
  • Jul 19, 2015
    very easy to buy tires with a very good price and love the free shipping
  • Jul 19, 2015
    We could not find a tire at the local businesses for our lawn cart so I went on line and found tire buyer and found the tire Thank you
    Great website, cheap prices
  • Jul 19, 2015
    i have purchase 4 tires for my corvette and now 4 tires for my jeep i told a friend at work about tire buyer and he purchase 4 tires for his truck both very happy with price and service
    Great overall experience
  • Jul 18, 2015
    great overall evperience
  • Jul 18, 2015
    The free shipping is what keeps me coming back to Tirebuyer, but the lack of extreme performance tire options for my Miata (205/50/15 sizing) keeps me looking elsewhere.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Tire buyer is the fastest and easiest way to purchase tires. This is my third purchase and I always get great service and selection.
    Jul 20, 2015
    Love your web site and have recommended it to many others.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Excellent online experience
    Jul 19, 2015
    Overall an incredibly positive online shopping experience!! The tires arrived in less than 24 hours exactly as specified. I was already quite happy with the 2-3 business day shipment so less than 24 hours from order initiation to order fulfillment was beyond belief! This was my first order. It will almost certainly not be my last. The only place where your process could be improved was related to a slight change to my initial order. I neglected to add an online coupon code at checkout and called back to amend the order. It took two calls before the matter was resolved to my satisfaction. The first representative cheerfully processed the discount but for some reason was unable to email a revised invoice to me. I have no doubt that the credit would have been correctly applied to my account but I always like to have the final invoice for my records in case of order fulfillment discrepancies. After a second call a short time later, the second representative was able to send me the updated invoice. My feedback: Your support / customer care people should easily be able to generate updated invoices and email them to purchasers - especially if changes to the final invoice total are involved and there are additional charges or credits to a credit card. You have all the information from your web front end to do this. Ultimately, It took two calls to get a revised invoice emailed. You're spending more on your contact center than you need to if you can't get your first call resolution percentages higher for these kind of routine requests.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    2nd purchase from TireBuyer and always recommend this site.
    Jul 19, 2015
    This we my second purchase from TireBuyer.com and I they met my expectations again The tire installer however did not meet expectations and I will review them seperately.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Jul 19, 2015
    This was my first time buying from the website, they beat all my expectations in selection & on time delivery. I highly recommend.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Easy to use and had great price. Sears wanted over $200 for the same tire. Tirebuyer was only 169. Will definately use them again. And can't beat the free quick shipping.
    Jul 18, 2015
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Jul 19, 2015
    Excellent. I will buy from them again.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Easy to search and order from. Great prices. Quick delivery to connected installer.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    not to bad, except the last screen kept freezing and wouldnt show final price once coupon was entered