TireBuyer.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

TireBuyer.com Reviews

07/21/2017
TireBuyer.com Ratings and User Reviews. TireBuyer.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 222 reviews.
Shop TireBuyer.com for top tire and wheel brands, super-fast delivery, and easy local installation at a tire shop you know and trust. Free delivery is available on thousands of products.
Circle of Excellence - TireBuyer.com

2016 Platinum

TireBuyer.com Rating

More About TireBuyer.com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for TireBuyer.com

• Jun 30, 2017
    Absolutely easy to use the website. Called in for clarification on ID.me and the guy I talked with was very nice.I can't wait for my tires to be mounted/balanced!
    Jun 30, 2017
    this is my 3rd set of tires from TB and they are always on time, good quality tires and the FED EX guy put them right up on my porch. I wish I could have bought him a beer because those tires were heavy!
  • Jun 30, 2017
    Easy to find the tires you need! Fast, eassy and convenient
  • Jun 23, 2017
    great prices. Free shipping. Great tires.
    Jun 29, 2017
  • Jun 20, 2017
    Jun 29, 2017
    excellent service
  • Jun 15, 2017
    TireBuyer.com is great! Cheapest prices I could find...and I looked everywhere!
    Jun 28, 2017
  • Jun 28, 2017
    Very Good service
  • Jun 16, 2017
    Quick and Easy. Just wish you could enter a tire size on the selected tire page instead of having to scroll through almost 100 sizes in my case.Will likely buy from them again if the prices remain competitive.
    Jun 28, 2017
    Quick and easy. Thanks.
  • Jun 05, 2017
    very easy to use and awesome military discount
    Jun 27, 2017
  • Jun 21, 2017
    I've been shopping around for a good price and deal. This is probably the easiest method out there and you can choose a local installer which eliminates the next step of finding and pricing a local shop.
    Jun 27, 2017
    It relatively quick ordering and delivery. The quoted install was wayyyy off, but I cant blame TireBuyer. That depends on the installer. I do wish it didnt give any price quote for install.
  • Jun 27, 2017
    It was a GREAT experience , site was easy to navigate.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    I believe honesty is an issue with this company when it comes to their discount codes. When I entered the code the price changed to a higher amount to offset the code and they did not include shipping as promised. It's unfortunate to have a experience ruined for false advertising.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    Great prices!!! Excellent shipping times and free!!!
  • Jun 25, 2017
    I didn't get my discount I will call paypal to find out why because 24 plus 40 is missing
  • Jun 13, 2017
    Jun 25, 2017
    Likely the only way I'll get tires in the future
  • Jun 24, 2017
    The price was the best available price, the only thing is that the price via Ebay was actually a bit better after shipping.Although the CouponCabin the price comes out cheaper than ebay with the lower price.I think that the prices on your own site should be lower than ebay pricing, which would motivate buyers to actually sign up and use your own site vs paying ebay commissions.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    I dont expect to get the advertised rebates, never received rebate for my last order. sent in required paperwork but it never came..but great place to get tires..
    good stuff
  • Jun 23, 2017
    I normally purchased tires thru Walmart, happy to have found a new site, lately Walmart has been out of stock of this brand. Thx
  • Jun 22, 2017
    Its always so easy to buy tires.