tirecrazy.com Reviews

tirecrazy.com Ratings and User Reviews. tirecrazy.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 165 reviews. Last rated on 10/02/2015.
Circle of Excellence - tirecrazy.com

2015 Platinum

tirecrazy.com Rating

More About tirecrazy.com

Recent Reviews for tirecrazy.com

• Oct 2, 2015
    Tire buyer. Com sent a promotion then raised the price of the item to offset the promotion. ( that's not how I was brought up) I no longer use them, it was nice to find another online tire dealer offering great deals to guys like me. Thx: R.W.
  • Sep 29, 2015
    I liked the experience of shopping at tirecrazy.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    good and straight forward website
  • Sep 27, 2015
    It was easy and fast.
  • Sep 27, 2015
    Great Prices! You guys rock!
  • Sep 25, 2015
    This website has some amazing pricing and really easy to use.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    Good service will recommend you guys to friends and family
  • Sep 25, 2015
    easy to navigate, good prices
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Experience was good
  • Sep 23, 2015
    Tirecrazy.com was very easy to order from.
  • Sep 23, 2015
    Best price I found for my product. No sales tax. Free shipping. What more could I want?
  • Sep 22, 2015
    The Free Shipping and competitive price is what sold me.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    Found the cheapest prices I could find online, due to the free shipping offer. The only downside I could find was that there was not an included road hazard warranty like you would get from TireRack.com
  • Sep 20, 2015
    They had the best price on this particular tire so far. So, I naturally bought from them.
  • Sep 17, 2015
    Best deal I could find on these tires.
  • Sep 15, 2015
    I was able to find the exact tire I wanted for a really good price and shipping was FREE!!!! Can't beat that anywhere else
    Sep 25, 2015
  • Sep 10, 2015
    Sep 25, 2015
    My experience with tire crazy was not a good one. I placed an order on 9/10/15 and the order did not ship till 9/17/15. I tried contacting by email but never received a response in regards to a tracking number. I then tried calling and only got a voice mail that was full and could not leave a message. After several attempts I finally was able to speak to someone in shipping. I was told that there was a delay from running out of tires. If there was better communication I would have been more understanding. Not sure if I would order from them again.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Great selection and prices!
    Sep 17, 2015
    I needed decent tires for a high mileage car, Tirecrazy had the right size in stock of a trusted brand. The price was just a little more than a used tire in my local market. I couldn't be happier with my purchase!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Good Price on Tires.
    Sep 17, 2015
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I found the ordering of tires difficult as I had a hard time placing the order. Could not get a confirmation so I reordered three times. Hopefully I will not receive three sets of tires.
    Sep 23, 2015
    Fed Ex delivered tires at 6:30 pm on the last day they were due. They also drove their heavy truck on my driveway. I have some concern of over stressing the concrete!