tirecrazy.com Reviews

tirecrazy.com Ratings and User Reviews. tirecrazy.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 72 reviews. Last rated on 11/30/2015.
Circle of Excellence - tirecrazy.com

2015 Platinum

tirecrazy.com Rating

More About tirecrazy.com

Recent Reviews for tirecrazy.com

• Nov 30, 2015
    You should add in specific tire dimensions.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    Best price I could find online.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    Better than the other sites I visited
  • Nov 30, 2015
    Best experience with fantastic prices.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    Great selection with the best pricing and shipping around.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    The shopping experience is fast and pleasant. Hopefully shipping goes as well.
  • Nov 21, 2015
    Great prices, good sellection.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Verry satisfied with my purchase in tire crazy, fast shipping and Low prices.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    Easy to find right size, good prices
    Nov 23, 2015
    It would have been nice to hear that the tires had shipped before I did, since I was unfamiliar with the company, it was a nervous couple of days until I got the fedex notice saying they were on the way. Other that that, happy with the tires and the price.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    I just ordered a set of rims on your site. I had tried to purchase these rims from another online vender only to be told that they were out of stock. I was directed to your site through a Google search. Your site was very quick and painless. I look forward to receiving my rims. I would definitely order from you again.
  • Nov 10, 2015
    Would like for them to offer road hazard. Even at the extra cost, it would be a benefit.
    Nov 26, 2015
  • Nov 9, 2015
    I was impressed with how easy it was to order and the website was easy to navigate. The prices were very reasonalble.
    Nov 20, 2015
  • Nov 4, 2015
    Very good price plus free shipping. Hard to beat!
    Nov 15, 2015
    The tires I ordered came on time and in perfect condition. Also, the date stamp shows that the tires are almost brand new (2215 or 22nd week of 2015). They haven't been sitting on a shelf for a year or two (or three). I have gotten tires in the past from other online vendors and they were already two years old. Highly recommended!
  • Nov 3, 2015
    Nov 10, 2015
    Great price deliver on time.
  • Oct 29, 2015
    I had a great experience at tirecrazy.com. The site was easy to get around, and they made it very simple to find what I was looking for. Once I had narrowed my search, it was easy to find the right product by using all of the information provided. I will definitely shop here again.
    Nov 14, 2015
  • Oct 29, 2015
    Excellent prices on what seems to be a good tire.
    Nov 7, 2015
    250 bucks cheaper than les schwab
  • Oct 18, 2015
    Bes site ever. 100 plus Thank You
    Oct 28, 2015
    " was a pleasure do business on line with tirecrazy" Thanks
  • Oct 12, 2015
    Great price on tires!
    Oct 25, 2015
    Great price on the tires I was looking for , and fast shipping. I was asked to provide a copy of a photo ID to complete my order , but once they recieved it my order was processes immediately ! Super impressed!