tirecrazy.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

tirecrazy.com Reviews

08/22/2017
tirecrazy.com Ratings and User Reviews. tirecrazy.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 35 reviews. Last rated on 08/20/2017.
Circle of Excellence - tirecrazy.com

2015 Platinum

tirecrazy.com Rating

More About tirecrazy.com

Recent Reviews for tirecrazy.com

• Aug 20, 2017
    Good experience overall but would like to know approximately when it will arrive before purchasing.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Great deals.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Great customer service
  • Aug 03, 2017
    good price
    Aug 16, 2017
  • Aug 10, 2017
    Thanks for the easy to use website. you guys made it simple.
  • Aug 10, 2017
    Great experience. Customer Service Rep was extremely knowledgeable and helped me pick out the appropriate tires for my 2001 Toyota Prius.
  • Aug 01, 2017
    Great Selection of tires and wheels. Always a pleasure to shop at Tire Crazy. Can't bat the free shipping.
  • Jul 30, 2017
    I was on another tire website that was acting glitchy. This one was easy to navigate, had good user ratings and competitive prices.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    if these tires works out for me expect me to be buying some more in the future
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Jul 24, 2017
    tires were fresh only 2 months old great price
  • Jul 11, 2017
    Easy to get a great deal on tires and wheels
    Jul 23, 2017
    good price fast shipping
    Jul 18, 2017
    Happy
  • Jul 07, 2017
    clear prices, and good deals
    Jul 17, 2017
    Good service
  • Jul 11, 2017
    Awesome buying experience
  • Jul 07, 2017
    I had made a purchase of 4 tires from TireCrazy over a year ago and contacted them about premature tire tread wear. They stood by the sale and situation, and helped me get them warranted by the manufacturer. Price matched a new set of tires and applied the warranty credit with free shipping & free return shipping of the warranted tires.In my opinion they did right!My contact at TireCrazy was the best!thanks again!
  • Jul 06, 2017
    I like that the shipping is free I don't like that you only use fedex they are a horrible shipping company that I have a terrible experience with every time a company ships with them. More discounts for us broke single father's.
  • Jun 22, 2017
    Jul 06, 2017
    I have become a tirecrazy customer because of the ease of ordering and the on time delivery system. No shipping fees is really what I like!
  • Jul 01, 2017
    I am An Automotive Technician buying set of Four tires for my father & they better last a Long time! Other than that I am Satisfied with my purchase on Tirecrazy.com
  • Jun 29, 2017
    Thanks, TireCrazy.coom for your good prices ($50 off, 4th July Sale) and free shipping services.
  • Jun 25, 2017
    Shipping information was not stated. Would have been helpful to know approximate time for product to ship.